Is there an age when an sp should stop?

What is your opinion: Do you think an sp should stop at a certain age,or if there is a demand for their services then they should continue regardless of age?Since society is youth obsessed are hobbyists? Or is there a need for all ages{legal of course}as there is for all shapes and sizes and races?

Edited by cr**tyc***es
spelling
  • Like 1

Plain and simple, if I don't want to do this anymore, I will not.

It is when ladies force themselves that they lose part of themselves, my opinion. I would even go so far to say that if I were to make myself it would be like sexual abuse - self inflicted.

Everyone has different tastes and fantasies.

I was working in a bordello and answered the door for a hot young man. He was there to see a cute granny! So you never know...

I don't think there are limit for age..i know one in her late sixties..

At any age you will attract a different types of clients

The long as you are happy,still like what you do and do not regret anything

VJ

I have seen a lady for many years whose in her early sixties. She's gorgeous and a consummate professional, and I value her friendship. I know that she will chose her own time to retire, and I will be sad for myself but happy to have known her.

Basic economic principles apply to the sex trade as well as to other industries. If you've got a product that no one wants or is satisfied with, you've got a problem. But if there's a demand and you can meet it, you're in business.

• Like 2

Id agree with the other posters. I'm actually one of the hobbiests that finds many women often get sexier with age since they often develop a confidence that many younger women don't even know exists. I cant imagine the retirement age is much different from many other professions.

Is there an age that's too old to play video games? ;)

There's never "too old" to do anything, but more are you physically able, really. My grandmothers were about the same age, but one could barely walk anywhere for about ten years while the other was still trucking it across town and working.

• Like 1

My take on it. A lady should keep doing it as long as she is happy doing it and it provides her with income. Her age shouldn't determine when she should stop.

Really, at least for me, age is a factor in starting. Even though legal age, SP's starting out at 18-19, in my opinion, too young.

And just because media says we are all youth obsessed, doesn't make it so.

A lady's life experience, intelligence, sense of humour are as much attractive features as looks/age. And life experience comes with age

A rambling from a 50 year old who has seen women from 25 to 50

RG

• Like 1

I don't think there is a formula as to when to retire as either a SP or MP. You should stop when you don't feel like doing it anymore. Age should have nothing to do with it. If you enjoy what you are doing and making a good living at it, just stay with it until the day comes when you feel like calling it quits. :)

It may just be something that should be chalked up to urban legend, but I heard of one lady in her eighties who resides in, and works in, a retirement home. Her clients don't have to travel far and there are always plenty of walker parking spots available.

Age is just a number - do what you love, and love what you do, and do it for as long as you want.

What is your opinion: Do you think an sp should stop at a certain age,or if there is a demand for their services then they should continue regardless of age?Since society is youth obsessed are hobbyists? Or is there a need for all ages{legal of course}as there is for all shapes and sizes and races?

Like any career, so long as you enjoy what you do, and enjoy the people you work with, why would anyone stop doing what they do? I firmly believe that there is an opportunity for providers of all sorts to find their niche and go with it.. and there is definitely a market for more mature and dare I say "much more mature" providers.

While society is "youth obsessed", there is a trend emerging, as a large segment of the population come to terms with the inevitability of aging, to accept and appreciate the beauty that a person may have, whether they be in there 40's, 50's, or 60's...

Like, I'd tap this lady, for sure...

tumblr_lt2a98KenF1qisdsoo1_500.jpg

When to stop is very personal and different for everyone. Emotional, psychological, physical, financial, or even attaining a goal are all factors that affect the decision to stop.

Age has nothing to do with it, you are only as old as you want to be.

We all have our own preferences as to who we want to meet. Being one who tends to lean towards older ladies, it would be a shame if they all stopped because they thought they were too old. One of my most erotic encounters was with a woman in her fifties.

Yes, older ladies should be praised and appreciated.

I am in my 40's and in my opinion have never looked better nor felt more sexual! Horniness is at an all time high and I just see it getting better! The day I don't feel sexy is the day I will stop and I don't see that happening any time soon!

Additional Comments:

Like, I'd tap this lady, for sure...

tumblr_lt2a98KenF1qisdsoo1_500.jpg

As would I!!!

I am in my 40's and in my opinion have never looked better nor felt more sexual! Horniness is at an all time high and I just see it getting better! The day I don't feel sexy is the day I will stop and I don't see that happening any time soon!

I don't see that happening any time soon either Meg...I hope :-)

RG

I'll make it simple..........NO! There is no age limit on this lifestyle. I was seeing Lili Love every now and then before she dropped away from the scene and she was well into her 50's....and I dare say she gave a lot of the younger providers I had seen up to that point a run for their money.

Quote from a new client (today):

"I'm 55, and I have no interest in seeing someone who is 25. Which is why I called you."

A lot of ads show 25 and under, even when the actual age is mid 30s. I think they would be surprised at the number of calls that would come in if a more mature age was used in ads. For one thing, there is a good demand for over 35s, and a very low supply. Fudging an age to appear younger, leaves the sp competing with actual 30 year olds, but putting 40 in the ad and the calls are steady.

• Like 1

And I had a client inform me today that, 'You can't do this forever Soleil.' If I keep fit and healthy why the hell can't I do this 'forever'? I have no pension or retirement fund people! lol

• Like 3

And I had a client inform me today that, 'You can't do this forever Soleil.' If I keep fit and healthy why the hell can't I do this 'forever'? I have no pension or retirement fund people! lol

my thoughts exactly,someone had said almost the same thing to me ,part of the reason for starting this thread.Some think that a womans sexuality and sex appeal is gone once she is out of her twenties ,To those I say we only get better with age, even sexier with each passing decade!!!

Like Fine Wine, you get better with time. I know myself enough now to REALLY be able to please a man and know what I want sexually and how I like it while not being afraid to say so. 10 years ago I would not know what the hell I was doing and would have played on my cuteness or inexperience because many guys like the innocent young lady.lol.

I feel I'm at an age where I still lookl youthful but consider myself a woman who is experienced. I'm just getting started because of what I know now.