Good afternoon,

I have been giving a very tough decision at this point in my life. I had a choice to make. I have been thinking long and hard about what my decision was going to be. I had to do what I felt was best for me. I am excited and sad at the same time.

These last couple of years of my life have been amazing. I have meet many friends, who I feel I have developed a deep bond with. You were always there for me on a personal level. I am ever so grateful. You guys all mean a lot to me. The ladies and the gents. I hope you know that what I have learned from all of you will be with me forever. You are a big part of me and always will be.

After the Ottawa Christmas social I will be unavailable. I am not sure if this will be forever, but it will be for a long time. A wonderful opportunity has been giving to me. I would be crazy not to give it a chance. I am not closing my account or my website. I will still be logging on line scarcely just to say hello. I always want to be in contact with all of you.

A few of my friends have know that this was a possibility. You know who you all are. I want to thank you for thinking of me and listening to me. Generally begin a friend. For that I love you. Hehehe

As I said, this may not be forever and I will get online once and while to stay in touch.

Remember, always lots of love and live your life.

Sincerely

Carley xox

• Like 8

Carley I wish you all the best for the future and to know that you have an opportunity to seize the moment is a beautiful thing.

It has been a pleasure to see your posts on Cerb that have shown your upbeat, fun and genuinely caring nature. I shall miss seeing that from you on a regular basis so I hope indeed that you will pop in on occassion, even if only to just say a hello.

I feel very fortunate to know that I shall see you then at least for a moment at the social to solidify these thoughts with a few words and a hug.

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind always be at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

and rains fall soft upon your fields.

Take Care and Good Luck my friend.

Wishing you all the best on whatever paths your life leads. I'm glad our paths crossed a few times, and I hope they do again in the future!

Best wishes to you in your new journey you are about to embark on Carley ! You know you have many friends here that will be thinking of you and wishing you much success ! You have touched many of us with your wonderful personality and outlook on life ! Take care :)

Guest ma***sf***x

Dear Carley,

Out of all the SP's I've seen in my life you treated me like a friend more then just a client you helped me through my brake up with my ex and with another girl who broke my heart I really wouldn't know what I would of done if you were not here for me.

I guess words can't explain how much you mean to me I am very happy I met you and had a few dates with you I wish I had the money in the past to have longer dates.

I hope you return because when I see you my problems are put on hold.

Anyways before I get to emotional I wish you the best in your life don't be a stranger and please keep in touch <3

carley, i wish you all the best in your new chapter of your life. altought we never met , i always loved reading your post.

Great way to go out by attending the social and personally saying goodbye.

Good luck with your future endeavors

Carley, you are such a treasure and I will always cherish our interactions. You have brought so much to the CERB community and those who have had the pleasure of meeting you. I feel so fortunate to have been in your company. I wish you all the best in whatever you choose. XOXO Cub

The symbolic meaning in your final avatar has not gone unnoticed to me.

As you walk into the future...

All the best to you Carley.

Cato loves Carley. :)

Edited by Cato

I sadly never got to meet you but I can already tell that you're a real peach :). Best of luck to you in whatever your future endeavors are! Xoxox

Posted via Mobile Device

Dear Carley-

To one of the finest ladies here on the board,always positive,upbeat,love for life,never negative,extremely friendly with everyone (must be a East Coast thing with ladies from there because they are all that way ;)) I only wish you always the very best,hope we do see you drop in here time to time, but you will be dearly missed.

"The hardest part of any friendship

is when it is time to say goodbye,

and even though I wished I could make you stay,

I know I got to let you spread your wings and fly.

For life is a journey that needs to be traveled

and I am certain you'd make it through,

I just want you to know and never forget

that I will surely miss you.

So follow your heart and never give up,

as dreams and wishes do come true,

for I know that someday we'll meet again,

so never forget I will be missing you."

Pete xoxo

Carley

I've always enjoyed your posts, you seem like a very upbeat positive person.

Although we never got the chance to meet in person, I'm glad we are, on this board and community, friends

Good luck with your new opportunity. And I'm sure I speak for others to say you are always welcome here

Take care

RG

Carley,

We have never met, but you seem like a wonderful woman and I have always enjoyed your posts. I hope to have the opportunity to share a drink with you at the Ottawa social. Safe travels to our city, and good luck with your plans.

E.

All the very best in your future. Love laugh and live to the fullest. You were and always be a valued member here. Wishing you the absolute best days ahead.

Carley, this is both sad news and joyous news. The sad part is that I never had the pleasure to see you, the joyous part is that you will move on to the opportunity that has transpired for you. I will certainly miss your sweet comments to my posts. All the best to you and may your future shine bright.

Carley....

Love you... gonna miss you. Whatever life holds for you, you will do it with elan and style. Stay in touch!!!

xoxo

OD