New Years & The Hobby

Are you hobbying on New Years?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Are you hobbying on New Years?

• Yes
    • If plans fall through
    • Not sure
    • No

Alas...for me, my next playtime is first week into the new year.

I'm ringing in my New Years Eve by playing alone :-(

But the lady I'm seeing is great, this will be our fourth time together, and I'll be glad when the holidays are over, then it will be time to see her :-)

RG

Not on the Eve but the week following after, gotta bring in the new year with a bang.

Like whatsup, the week after (and hopefully the week before if I get over this cold). Parties and such to attend on the Eve.

Unfortunately I'll be behaving myself. Got to keep up my "good boy" persona with friends and family. Looking forward to more play time in the new year though. Enjoy the holidays everyone.

I will be out of the country and circunmstances won't allow for New Years Eve play date. But sounds like a great idea.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Good question....I have actually been thinking about it. However, usual offers on the table for NYE, go out...party.....and most likely feel like crap the next day :))

I am seriously thinking of either just before or just after....likely week after though cause of family responsibilities between Xmas and NY.

Whatever everyone decides, be safe and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Cheers!!

I have on occasion worked holidays and it's always been fun for me. I'm not a drinker and I really enjoy welcoming in the New Year in my natural habitat...my playroom! I find the holidays to be long for those that don't have family and friends around; I have found myself there more than once. Sharing it with someone who truly appreciates the company is always such a treat...

cat

Not on New Years eve or day as I am with family and friends. However, I am booked for a date with a favouate SP about mid month.

Happy New Year.

Guest Alwa***Up

I think it would be a great way to close out the year, but alas I will be traveling. New Years day or the following Monday I plan on bringing in the year with a bang!

Guest h****hedl

I already have my Cerb hottie booked ;) Begin the New Year off with a sexy babe! (Wouldn't want it any other way)

Edited by h****hedl
added a sentence

I'll be working both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day (nature of my occupation). Therefore, I'll have to wait until after the holidays to indulge.