Great sayings in life...

I am not shy about sharing that Marilyn Monroe is an inspiration of mine. So it shouldn't be a surprise that my favorite quotes came from her lips...

6avybyty.jpg

3enysagy.jpg

u3e9a5av.jpg

je4yjy4e.jpg

yjepasu3.jpg

4ane8y5y.jpg

• Like 3

Nice thread to bring back.

One of my favourites is "The most expensive thing you'll ever do is spend time with the wrong people"

• Like 2

That is heartbreaking :-(

Depends on how you look at it I suppose. I see him/her as I said, not letting anything keep him/her down. It's a puppy with an obvious leg injury, probably broken leg. But as you see it's been looked after and the pup is having fun. Not letting it stop him/her from having fun. If you want to see sad, go to the pound and see the ones that aren't helped :( that is heartbreaking.

another saying relevant to that pic-Things are what you make them or you are not finished when you are defeated, you are finished when you quit.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I read a quote once that has always stuck with me: 'Much of life can be simplified by remembering something you learned in the first grade- keep your eyes on your own paper.'

Guest P*rry

It is what it is

The Urban Dictionary explains the phrase as "Used often in the business world, this incredibly versatile phrase can be literally translated as "f..ck it." I prefer it to mean an attitude you can't change the situation so don't get riled up over it.