Oh man - only yesterday I was thinking about how much I missed her.

Being a fictional character, I can legally pole vault over the heap of guys piled outside her door.

Edited by Jabba
  • Like 1

Guest M***ell***A

Yes the rumours are true :) I have returned! :milleunenuit:

I can't believe you guys found me so fast! I wanted to wait to have my Michelle_Ma account back before saying anything (thanks to mod for hooking me up so fast!)... I am touched to see such an enthusiastic welcome back and look forward to reconnecting with some very missed friends :)

I will be available in February and will be in the west end so stay tuned for news about specific availability. Very cool to see a massage only announcement section! For the first while I will only be seeing returning visitors, gotta catch up with the old friends before making new ones!!

Awesome to be back, you boys sure know how to make a girl feel wanted! :redface:

Still have the same email [email protected] and will get a website and new pics up as soon as possible!

Kisses!!!

Love Michelle

Wow. I'm a relatively new hobbyist but this girl seems to be legendary. I was always disappointed that the posts I've read about her we're so old and she was no longer practicing. Now I guess I'll have to take my place in line. Could someone please PM me some details of what I can expect and rates (preferably you, Michelle)?

I'm so glad you've returned. :)

Hey Jabba, what are you going to use for your pole? :icon_wink:

Oh man - only yesterday I was thinking about how much I missed her.

Being a fictional character, I can legally pole vault over the heap of guys piled outside her door.

Guest S***dst***

She last logged in two days ago, so she is still around, probably just setting everything up...if you scroll back to page 2 of this thread she provides an email which may yield better answers to your question :)

Guest *ohn***on

Thanks- will try to reach out - hope she is ready for massage real soon

!