Things that make you go hmmm?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

People who let their dogs off leash while you are walking yours.Of course I have to let my dog loose to enable him to defend himself. My dog cleans the others clock and the offender t(he other dogs owner) gets pissed cause my dog cleaned his dogs clock and its my fault? Go figure!

Sign on the side a street vender's truck in St. John's: "Long Dick's Sausage Emporium". All new meaning to the term street meat!!

2for1 plastic surgery. Yup, just saw a commercial from Starz Plastic Surgery. Pass!

I am OK with this Meg.... My brother got a Slap Chop that he saw on a commercial...another brother has a Ginsu he saw on a commercial ! All is good !

Soooo.... let's you and I go for a two for one Plastic surgery !!

You go first ;)

Watching TV and hearing "Tonight at eight, an all new episode of..."

Do new episodes ever come in halves? Might it revert to a repeat after the second commercial break?

Hmmm.

Well ... I was at a lounge for drinks with a few friends the other day...and a waitress who's happy meal was short a few fries came up to me and asked .... "are those people who were sitting at that table beside you sitting there right now?" ..... so I look over and there is nobody sitting there so I replied .... "why yes sweetie they are still sitting there they are just invisible" .... true story and I got cut off :(

• Like 3

The bananas I bought two weeks ago are still green. These are obviously not trustworthy bananas.

i would be horrified and probably make someone take them outside and throw them away. obviously mutant bananas!

I'd sell them on ebay. Mutant bananas! Feed them to your turtles and see the possibilities!

(Not responsible for any outcome)

Guest L**gh M****e

I've always been perplexed with those 'child proof lighters'...I can never figured them out or have a terrible hard time to get it lit....but a 10 year old child never fails to light them! Hmmmmmmm

People who live in Ottawa find Kanata to Orleans a daunting journey. People from out of town, ie Toronto or Vancouver, see it as a short little jaunt!

People who live in Ottawa find Kanata to Orleans a daunting journey. People from out of town, ie Toronto or Vancouver, see it as a short little jaunt!

That has vexed me too Meg...and I have made the 3 1/2-4 hour drive (depending whereabouts and if I hit rush hour in Ottawa I'm going) on more than one occasion (as you know :-)) no complaints...yet Kanata to Orleans, is a major trek

Some people don't know how good they have it

RG

Goodness is this for real? People of Ottawa are spoilt

If we're going to start asking questions like that, this thread clearly requires a contribution from Philosoraptor.

internet-memes-if-a-tree-falls-in-the-forest-and-nobody-hears-it.jpg

• Like 1

Something that always cramps my mind is when people say something is "not for the easily-offended". The reason being, I don't think anybody considers themselves to be easily offended. Everybody considers their own offence to be legitimate. I've never met somebody who's said "That offended me, but I'm a stupid ninny and I get my knickers in a twist over the dumbest shit. Seriously, I am soooo touchy and unreasonable."

When you go to a store and your total is $35.04 and the lady sees you have a $50 in hand. She proceeds to 'punch in' the amount in the cash register but you tell her to wait because you want to give her the 4 cents so you don't end up with more change in your wallet... She says she can't because she already put the amount in the cash register and she has to give you $14.96 back because that's what showing on her screen...

I'm always speechless when this happens and I just smile but it definitely makes me go 'hmmm'!

• Like 1