Things that make you go hmmm?

Signs on the back of the door stall in a lady's washroom asking not to flush sanitary products etc. down the toilet, but they don't provide a waste receptacle in the stall.

Guest K***e D****ls

Ads where ladies claim to be university educated yet the same ads have spelling and punctuation errors, run on sentences and no paragraph structure.

Hmmmmmm.

Ads where ladies claim to be university educated yet the same ads have spelling and punctuation errors, run on sentences and no paragraph structure.

Hmmmmmm.

In their defense, I do understand. I'm university educated and can't spell worth crap. lol.

I wonder if Benedict will put an ad up on Christian Singles. I mean he isn't pope anymore, and he is single....

"In their defense, I do understand. I'm university educated and can't spell worth crap. lol. "

very true, I have a Ph.D. and I can't spell and my writing is illegible (probably why they call me doc at work, lol).

Additional Comments:

The thing that makes me go hummmm are the water bottles one always sees left behind in parks, and conservation areas. You'd think that someone who wants to get out and enjoy nature and go for a walk or jog, and cares enough about their health to bring along water, would want to preserve that natural beauty that drew them to the park in the first place... nope... piles and piles of empty water bottles left behind.

Yea, but he will still be living in the Vatican. Something tells me he won't be allowed those luxuries.

Maybe he can slip away at the Star Wars parties. Do you think they will still let him play the Emperor, even though he left the big job??? I must admit that the resemblance is uncanny....

tumblr_lzpj8v8HpQ1ql40eoo1_400.jpg

• Like 5

Hmmmmmm.

I know university graduates who are poor spellers. That said nowadays computers have a little feature called spell check

RG

Guest K***e D****ls
I know university graduates who are poor spellers. That said nowadays computers have a little feature called spell check

RG

That being my point. When you're marketing yourself (which is what we ladies are doing), one would think you'd want to hit spellcheck before going on and on about how educated you are. It's otherwise hard to believe when there are simple errors everywhere.

July 28, 2012 at 5:30 in the morning I received a very expensive speeding ticket for driving 50km in a 30km SCHOOL zone. (a saturday in the middle of summer at 5:30 in the morning) I know rules are rules but come on!

I guess the "hmmmmm" should apply to me in this case because the next day (sunday) at the same time (5:30 am) the same cop ticketed me again for the same thing!

Chuck

Mapquest... when you punch in somewhere you want to go like really directions should start at #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighbourhood.

• Like 1

When I read Miss Emily J's ad and how she likes to please a man orally

I say to myself hmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I was going through Ottawa soon.

I was invited out to a friends house yesterday for drinks for the first time in a long time....he never invites anyone out !!! so I went hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Turns out he needed money and I am the proud owner of 4 cows now ?? Geez...

Not till fall till I fatten them up in another friends feedlot.... but....steaks anyone ? ;)

• Like 2

I saw this on Twitter today:

I'm not needy. I'm WANTY.

I just spent a half hour booking my rooms online for my Ottawa venture ....with much frustration I might add when I coulda probably just called that little 800 number there and had it done in 5 minutes or less..... hmmmmm ..... Well I may not be a rocket scientist here but by the ding flang jang I am stubborn and I WILL get the job done......eventually ;) ha

• Like 1

Finally realizing that even with my super duper 3D glasses, I still can't peek further down Gabriella's top in her icon.... hmmmmmm.

I was invited out to a friends house yesterday for drinks for the first time in a long time....he never invites anyone out !!! so I went hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Turns out he needed money and I am the proud owner of 4 cows now ?? Geez...

Not till fall till I fatten them up in another friends feedlot.... but....steaks anyone ? ;)

You mean you give money for livestock? Wow, I have some really nice cats, already spayed and neutered, and man, I can part with them, for say, $100? Oh, shit, just realized I was supposed to take you out for dinner first before I asked you that one. Um, By the way, can you pay for dinner too?

Hey, how about if you fatten those cows up, and then I can give you those cats for like some beef? Does that work?

an-awesome-scene-from-super-45185828-original.gif

Staged or real? Either way it's damn funny.

This is staged, I remember seeing this scene in a movie playing on Spike TV a few weeks ago. Don't remember the title of the movie, could have been "Highway Patrol" or something like that.

But it is still a funny clip though.

This is staged, I remember seeing this scene in a movie playing on Spike TV a few weeks ago. Don't remember the title of the movie, could have been "Highway Patrol" or something like that.

But it is still a funny clip though.

Ah, good old Farva!

The movie in question is Super Troopers, written by and starring the Broken Lizard comedy troupe. The same group was also responsible for the movies Club Dread, and Beerfest. Super Troopers was definitely the best of their efforts

Shenanigans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8

Guest K***e D****ls

Crap- I keep trying to respond under Gabriella's post with 'Too funny', but I don't know how. Things that make ME go hmmmmmmm.

Crap- I keep trying to respond under Gabriella's post with 'Too funny', but I don't know how. Things that make ME go hmmmmmmm.

Hi Kylie

If you want to leave a comment on someone else's post in the upper right hand side of the post there is an icon "Leave Comment+ Rep Points"

Looks like this

postnotes_nomatte.gif

Click on that icon. Up will pop another icon where you can type in a short comment. Type in your comment and submit and voila

So go to Gabriella's post, click on the Leave Comment icon there, and you will be able to leave your comment

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy