Things that make you go hmmm?

Drivers who ride your ass on the highway so badly and seem like they are in such a rush only to pass you and then get in the right lane in front of you. WTF? Either you're gonna ride my ass and speed away like a bat out of hell or I will be right on yours behind you!

• Like 1

Going clothes shopping with a woman. How is it that with all the stores we go to still can't find something?

Or on the days when you just paid all your bills and see something you like but when you do have money to spend, you can't find anything you like.

when you are going to have a really busy day and you say you are going to get lots of sleep the night before. only to realize you can't get to sleep and when you finally do you wake up feeling more tired then when you want to bed.

So I went and did groceries and put it in the back of my truck.

Decided to get a car wash after not thinking until I'm in the car wash, oh shit I hope my new cover for the back of my truck is waterproof. Well ya but not when the jet come up from underneath the truck. So water managed to find its way in. I'm wondering do I still need to wash my vegetable and fruit before I eat them or consider it done.

Guest D***el B***e

Something that makes me go hummmm ... is when you start to trust someone, and then you find this one little thing that wasn't supposed to be there or wasn't supposed to happen and it makes you go hummmm ....

After doing a 50 m sprint naked. Well maybe not quite 50m and more like chasing my dog around inside the house cause he took my underwear while I was in the shower. Sitting down afterwards going hmmm I wonder if the neighbour kids say that. Realizing that moment the curtains were open.

People, human beings, they make me go hmmmm....

Make you feel any better you make me go yummm! Lol well at least your pics do.

• Like 1