My self observation that I have noticed recently is that what I look like in my mind's eye (the stud at 20) is not the guy looking back at me in the mirror. I'm like who is this dude?

It's funny that my mind has not caught up to my body as it ages.

Life mirrors the Matrix, you don't see the code anymore, all I see is blonde, brunette, and redhead.

This place is valuable to me.

Maybe more than it should be -- its bedrock is just commerce after all. But nevertheless, a great place where I can speak with a unique part of me that doesn't have anywhere else to play in my life right now.

Awesome, awesome people. Thanks.

• Like 2

I enjoy my life - and the people I meet. I have been lucky, yet managed to use that luck to good effect - and not only for myself.

I am looking forward to whatever tomorrow brings.

CB

I enjoy my life - and the people I meet. I have been lucky, yet managed to use that luck to good effect - and not only for myself.

I am looking forward to whatever tomorrow brings.

CB

This is wonderful! I think the same my friend:) I mean...wow imagine if we knew what everyday has in store for us? What kind of ambition would we have at the end of a day?

That I am extremely bored these days.....in time this too shall pass.

Peace

MG

Agreed 100%

For whatever reasons ... a couple years ago self observation is I am BORING or my life is boring....I needed to stray a bit from the hum drum... live outside the box perhaps more than normal ;) ...I did...here I am a happy hobbier and a very happy Cerbie...

I have either in person met hobbying or here on Cerb/email/texting more amazing people than I could hope to meet over a long period of time in everyday real life situations. Quite amazing actually !

Keep an open mind folks and never say Never :)

Through this lifestyle I've think I've discovered the secret to the age old question of what women want

Is it a young guy, washboard abs, rippling muscles....

no, be a gentleman and treat the ladies with respect...fortunately that was the way I was brought up, and that's who I am, so it's the real me when I post or a lady meets me

RG

My new haircut gives me the "close to the scalp" look. I think I had more hair on my head when I was a newborn.

when i first read this i laughed, and then nest time. then i started thinking about it.since my wife passed away i have been living in the past. thinking no one will ever be like her. how do i know, i have not given anyone the chance. time to get into the present then maybe there will be a future. thanks for putting that out there.

• Like 3

I have also just noticed, I stress out to easily when I have not got my ducks all in order. Just need faith things will work out, do the best I can for what is within my controll. If it is not within my controll, then I will not stress about it!

Lazy days absolutely rock. I am drinking this one in.... and counting on a few more soon!!!

I turn into a complete freakin' infant if I'm tired and/or hungry. Seriously. It takes all my willpower to not throw myself on my back, kick, cry and scream lol