Scientific Benefits of Massage

There is a slew of scientific papers saying how good massage is for you - another one today indicates that it is good right down to the cellular level.

My question to the members here: do you know if this applies only to RMT massage or includes the services we find via CERB. I know it feels good but does it deliver cellular benefits.

If so, there is an argument to make this service a "regular" part of a good health regime.

Look forward to your wisdom.

Ulix

I heard this on CBC as well. Very interesting stuff. I have been seeing an RMT for my neck for some time and it really does make a huge difference.

If so, there is an argument to make this service a "regular" part of a good health regime.

I don't give a damn whether it's healthy or not. I like it, so I'm doing it anyway!

• Like 2

i dont know about the rest of you but i feel much better coming out of a ma's appointment. i go in stressed and tence and leave relaxed and care free... so in my opinion i think it helps the body and soul just as much as a rmt appointment

Any ejaculation is a good ejaculation and has scientifically (medically) proven benefits. So I would conclude that an RMT massage would be less beneficial. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it :P

There is nothing more healthy than a physical sexual release, so including it with the pleasure of a massage by a nice lady has to be beneficial for you both mentally and physically.

I've got to admit that I feel much better mentally and physically after leaving a SP then I do an RMT, and god bless those wonderful SP's that are willing to provide a pro*tate massage because I've read that stimulating this area of a man has proven beneficial results.

Slurp and boomer have stated the main points......sexual relief has an endorphin rush which is good.......

But i am also a fan of.......f@#k that was great.........

Posted via Mobile Device

But then there are those philosophies like tantra and zen which recommend against ejaculation, believing to be a life force leaving your body. Every little ejaculation is an amount of time off your final clock, so to speak. So they teach those things like tantric massage which takes you to orgasm without release.

• Like 1

But then there are those philosophies like tantra and zen which recommend against ejaculation, believing to be a life force leaving your body. Every little ejaculation is an amount of time off your final clock, so to speak. So they teach those things like tantric massage which takes you to orgasm without release.

I for one don't mind taking a some time off the final clock, will go to my maker a happy man.

Guest s**nflute
Every little ejaculation is an amount of time off your final clock, so to speak. So they teach those things like tantric massage which takes you to orgasm without release.

I think I am going to die soon...........

Well, as a scientist, my experiment with Cleo this morning caused a major rise in my endogenous opioid peptides level.

I must say, I'm happy to be your science experiment any day ;)

On the topic itself, I cant' see their being any doubt to the benefits of a massage with a 'happy ending'. After a good massage, my whole body tingles, and feels alive. Same after a good orgasm. So combine the two and...wow.

Anyone wanna open a rub'n'rub, for the ladies? ;)

• Like 2

I must say, I'm happy to be your science experiment any day ;)

On the topic itself, I cant' see their being any doubt to the benefits of a massage with a 'happy ending'. After a good massage, my whole body tingles, and feels alive. Same after a good orgasm. So combine the two and...wow.

I wonder if a male MA is indeed rub'n'rub and a male SP would then be a rub'n'plug.

Your science experiment comment has me thinking grant for a longitudinal trial.

Endocrine benefits of enhanced manual cellular manipulation using lipids and aphroditic attendants

well, as a scientist, my experiment with cleo this morning caused a major rise in my endogenous opioid peptides level.

pig!!!!!!

Lol

Additional Comments:

But we all know that you either don't believe that or don't care about a few ticks off the clock :P

Some also say if you jerk off too much you'll go blind. I find if you whack off in the dark it preserves the eyesight. See no evil ..... is it really there? *smirk*

But we all know that you either don't believe that or don't care about a few ticks off the clock :P

No, no, just playing devil's advocate here. The tantric massage seems to be very popular with some, so maybe there's a scientific grant to be had to study the life expectancies of tantric vs. non-tantric massage folks. :)

Non scientific conclusion.

Happy Ending makes for a happy me :-)

Thanks Ladies.

There's nothing better then having a beautiful lady rubbing your body to work out your kinks and relax your muscles.......;) Follow that by "losing a few ticks off your clock" just makes for a good relaxing therapeutic hour in a hectic day!

Cheers

So the conclusion I draw is happy ending make men happy (duh) but further research is required to determine benefits at a cellular level. Sounds like this needs a government grant! Perhaps we need a few test subject volunteers.

I believe the 'Fat Bastard BBM' agency provides this..... I'm also happy to assist.... first session is a freebie!

Guest s**nflute
I think that Fat Bastards - I am ready for bodyslides.

fat-blogger.jpg

WOW Dude!!

You did not shave for some time since our last visit..........

Hmmm, most o'the ladies I've met seem to t'ink I give a pretty good Rub'n'Rub'n'Lick..........etc. Line forms to the right

Guest s**nflute
Hmmm' date=' most o'the ladies I've met seem to t'ink I give a pretty good Rub'n'Rub'n'Lick..........etc. Line forms to the right[/color']

Excuse me sir.....please form a line behind me.....I have been certified by the latest and greatest MA's who seek my services on a hourly basis....:motion: