2012 Budget for hobby

How many of you have a budget for your hobbying? Since I have decided to get back to the business of pleasure - model planes are just not as fun - i have been thinking of how to "regulate" my expenses.

I am thinking once a week at an average of two hundred per visit - looks like 10k will do for the year.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

I don't have a hard and fast budget, but tend to allow for a similar amount every two weeks. As the spirit moves me, my two week interval can vary up and down.

I have a set amount of money I spend every month. If I go over one one month that leaves less for the next. So far I've been able to stick to it although my budget has increased every year.

It would be so easy to say f*** it and blow way to much money, then I'd be thinking my lady addiction is out of control.

I suck at budgeting !!!! But I do have a rough figure in my head I guess. I do agree with GHT it would soooooo easy to just dial the phone and spend spend spend if there is no budget in mind ! I suspect that is why there are the late night alcohol induced booty calls perhaps that you ladies have to deal with ??

I now prefer to go with less frequent visits but longer visits.....and they seem to be getting longer every time ;) So I guess I have become a quarterly budgeter...lol.

Taking into consideration the economy which is good right now, the TSE index, inflation, the price of rice in China, price of gas, and well of course the "horndog factor" roughly 5 grand a year should be about right :)

I'm fortunate its not really a dough thing for me though its not unlimited. After a period of time in the game it's finding something new or some one interesting and fun that I find challenging.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760

Guest s**nflute
How many of you have a budget for your hobbying? Since I have decided to get back to the business of pleasure - model planes are just not as fun - i have been thinking of how to "regulate" my expenses.

I am thinking once a week at an average of two hundred per visit - looks like 10k will do for the year.

Thoughts?

I don't budget, when I want it, I go out an get it.........

I actually do try to stick within a budget for hobbying. Otherwise my spending could get out of control fast! I keep a bit in reserve just in case someone either comes visiting last minute, or someone new pops up and catches my attention. I figure, by working in a budget I don't end short on money for other things like bills.

I barely have any money so I need to keep my priorities in order. As much as it pains me to say it, there are more important things in my life than hobbying, so I typically end up going months between encounters, and am currently on the longest drought since I started. Hopefully once I'm grown up and making more money I can afford to treat myself more often.

I know what I have per month for disposable income to use for this lifestyle

(factoring in travel, gift/tip, incidentals...and no use of credit) and can afford a once a month escape

Now sometimes I have to make special financial planning for some encounters. For example, being in the government, we get paid normally 2 times a month...but there are 2 months/year where we get 3 payday/month

I'm using one of those 3 payday months this months (and the additional corresponding disposable income) to pay for a sleepover.

And for my first menage a trois(oh I hope) with two of my favourite ladies, I have to take two months off of seeing ladies to save the extra money needed...but it will be well worth it

But really for me, budgeting money for this lifestyle isn't the issue, it's finding a free weekend to see the ladies...and planning my travel schedule

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I don't budget for this, specifically... but I do limit what I spend on recreation in general. So spending more on the ladies of CERB means spending less on other things that I might like to blow money on.

(Feeling poor at the moment, 'cos I just spent way too much on other toys. Please, no flowers... :) )

many yrs ago I started at once every few months then upped it to once a month and shortly after to twice .....and so on till I was spending too much

the last few years Ive tried to budget 200 to 400 a month and have been able to stick within that ... BUT...

now Jazmin Thai is coming to town !!!! I'm saving the next two months budget and adding the next two after that for a Visit with her :)

Loki318

PS im going into training too

I am incredibly impressed with the guys that have stepped forward, all being extremely disciplined with some form of budgeting. The ladies of so lovely and so passionate, that the encounters can be so intimate that it would be so easy to just spend and easily put ones finances in dissary. So, well done to all the guys. To the ladies, longevity is important, so this is good for them too, guys can be around longer to enjoy your company.

Okay, what about me. While, I am generally fiscally prudent, and for other reasons I have currently curtained my activities, I budgeted about $500-$600 a month. That was on average, and a few times I splurged, but all in all, kept my spending on the hobby within my fiscal range.

It is just so tempting to go off the deepend and enjoy, but atlast, we need to be prudent too. Having fun is important though.:)

Thoughts?

yes i budget sorry to say it is not $200 a week, i wish. like every thing else in life you have to set priorities.

I only budget for once a month, but to top it off I play pro line . There are some good web sites to help you bet , they let you know when the odds are out of wack. So when I get lucky betting, I get lucky.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

I find that now I have to be more diligent with my spending, way back when Connie on Bronson and Erica were around I was a regular. Between those visits and meeting with some of the fine ladies of CERB it did get out of hand.

Now with a change in vocation and paycheque's being what they are I definitely have to set up a budget system. There was a time when I could do the $200 a week but now its a fight (with myself) to stay at $400 +/- a month depending on who's in town. With the price of fuel and travel expenses it all adds up fast, that combined with so many beautiful choices of ladies to visit on here it's a tough go. Just as someone else has already said, it's way to easy to just say f**k it and have fun. Maybe it's time for a second job.....hahaha!

Cheers

• Like 1

I hate these budget questions, makes me think about how much money I blow on the lil guy .........

Additional Comments:

now Jazmin Thai is coming to town !!!! I'm saving the next two months budget and adding the next two after that for a Visit with her :)

Loki318

JT is certainly worth busting the budget for! Glad I just worked a lot of OT, I know where I'll be spending most of that! Yay!!!

Just a thought, and this applies to me, don't know about anyone else. I have given up on the dating game (just didn't work out for me), and seeing ladies in this lifestyle is what I do instead of dating...and you know what, this isn't as expensive as having a relationship (that free sex costs a lot more in the long run), and this is far more fulfilling.

RG

• Like 1

Loki318

Am excited about that too! I did pursue her a bit though emails and some threads here so I'm going to take SOME credit for her visit, deserved or not :).

I think it's easier to budget in our area of the country since the ladies travel here infrequently and variety is such a turn on for me.

I am having a serious time trying to keep my hobbying to once a week. So much to explore!

^^agreed! I don't have a strict budget, more like a mental tab and try to keep it to one encounter a week though sometimes it gets out of hand (last dec to mid Jan I spent more than I did the 6 months prior). Luckily money is not the issue...finding gems with schedules that jives with mine is the challenge.

Posted from my iPhone

As I only hobby when I travel .... or is that I only travel when I hobby ....??

Any way In this area there are but only a few incall locations very few... so one has to add the cost of travel (if you are from out of town) Food, wine, Hotel room ...etc etc to the regular fee One can make a CC company very happy very quickly at 2 visits month !!!

I know we are not supposed to "record" any thing on paper or computer etc but I've become sort of a bean counter; and my hotel and travel bill for the last year was equal to 75% of my hobby bill !! having just gotten my T4 that would be slightly over 10% of my "income from employment" !!! it is a very good thing that I do have a couple of other income sources, that pay for my hobby ;)

yea I've tried to quit tried and tried LOL then I see the Add (Slim, long red hair, 19 yr old, ........ satisfaction guaranteed LOL

Loki318

Edited by Loki318
i cant typo

Guest Ou**or**n

Budget... budget... hmmm that words sounds vaguely familiar... lets see...

A budget (from old French bougette, purse) is a financial plan and a list of all planned expenses and revenues.

Eeek, what a horrible concept, one can not plan what lady will tickle ones fancy. One cannot plan our primal urges.

My formula is simple. Get paid, pay bills, spend rest on ladies. Get paid again, repeat.

man where do you people work... throwing numbers like 10k and 5k around... 200 a week lol... i can handle a hit of like 200 a month and even then with gas prices now a days i cant quite get there... any of you guys hiring? i think i need a new job... or two... or three

I have a ball park budget, but how much I spent really depends on the mood. I have done $2k overnight, 4-5 extended sessions in a week to nothing for a couple of months. It is more about having the right lady at the right time.

SNS724

I definately agree with RG on this one. I'd go once a week if there was the time, but between work and other commitments it's hard to find time to spend with the beautiful ladies of ottawa. My budget seems to depend on the time I have to spend.