Research or Random

I suffer from ADHD but am very high functioning due to an ability to create frameworks that help me focus.

Why am I telling you this?

Because I am curious about how many hobbyists do research about the MA they choose to meet and what criteria they use in making that choice.

I am also curious about how many of you just randomly decide - pick one, pick anyone.

If I left it to my unplanned selection, I would be on the table at least 4 hours a day, 365 days a year. Wait, that does sound like a good opt...squirrel!

When I'm looking for a new SP to visit I tend to do a bit of research. Read the ladies ads and posts, check the recommendations section, etc. Since the opinions of those making reco's is so subjective and based on personal experiences, I tend to rely mostly upon what the ladies have written and my gut instinct. OK, maybe the instinct is based a bit lower than my gut :dncdick: but you know what I mean.

Given that I don't see MAs as often as I used to I have become a lot more selective. If I see discussion that compels me to see one then I do. Years ago there wasn't as much info to base things on and I would go "TOFTT" quite often. I also had more funds devoted to the hobby then.

So I'm a research guy and that applies equally to MA or SP.

I'm a research guy too, but it's not as mechanical as it sounds. I do a little bit of minimal research, basically, if there's some buzz about some girl here, then I'll maybe ask the people who saw them for a bit more info, and then take my chances.

I'd say the actual final choice is spur of the moment, but it's selected from amongst the group of well-received girls here.

Well... research, kinda. I don't actually make a point of going out and *doing* any research, but sometimes ladies will catch my attention for some reason (be it pics or posts or recos) and will then go on my "I'd like to meet" list. And then when I feel like meeting someone new, I'll pick someone from that list.

And then, of course, there's the inevitable dilemma of whether to see someone new, or go back to someone you already like... but that's another thread.

I don't know if you'd refer to it as research, but I monitor the boards on a regular basis and maintain a little list of MAs I'd like to see in the future, and I refresh it on a regular basis. I tend to like to make friends with the ladies I see and tend to repeat with those that provide the service I like. Every once in a while I'll try one of them from my like to see list.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
I'm a research guy too, but it's not as mechanical as it sounds. I do a little bit of minimal research, basically, if there's some buzz about some girl here, then I'll maybe ask the people who saw them for a bit more info, and then take my chances.

I'd say the actual final choice is spur of the moment, but it's selected from amongst the group of well-received girls here.

I'm with Whiteman, research, look at the buzz, ask who say who then make a "hands on decision"

research for sure, i like to know who i'm meeting...looks, what they provide and if they have any recos.

i've done one without prior research and will not do that again.

At first, random. After several unsatisfactory experiences, I just stuck with the MAs I knew and already had good experiences with. But... ladies rotate in and out of the industry. So now I am on here for research!

I also have ADHD. I heard somewhere that guys with ADHD are more likely to hobby... something to do with impulse control... Think there's any merit to that?

At first, random. After several unsatisfactory experiences, I just stuck with the MAs I knew and already had good experiences with. But... ladies rotate in and out of the industry. So now I am on here for research!

I also have ADHD. I heard somewhere that guys with ADHD are more likely to hobby... something to do with impulse control... Think there's any merit to that?

I think the impulse to get your rocks off is universal, ADHD or not.

I would more fall into the research type than random. This would include both SPs and MAs. I know what I like and stick pretty close to that. However, you can only partly know the 'connection' or how it might be until you meet. But if we hit it off then I also stay pretty regular. In the end this is the most important element. So I don't have a very extended dance card and don't see alot of random ladies. Certainly do have a list of ladies I would love to meet...but our travel plans just haven't crossed yet.

Cub