I've had a lot of memorable times at the Nuden. Saw Ron Jeremy there once and when the upstairs was open my band plate there, but I will admit is was kind of hard to get through the set with all the pretty ladies they had there.

Great social and cute. NuDen is my favorite club. They have THE best food

of any strip club and most restaurants - new chef and menu. I lost my

IPhone 5 there three nites ago - it was turned in and the manager held it

for me!!!

Luv em for life now :)

Did they remove that stupid punching machine? All it does is gather up idiot rednecks trying to knock the thing as hard as possible thinking its a precisely calibrated & sophisticated measuring instrument. The main issue is that it's on the way to the cr and I got knocked back once when passing behind the gathering douche bags it entertains. The dancers hate it, the clients hate it too.

• Like 1

I had a dance with a really cute blondish(highlights) french girl there on Saturday night, she just started around 7, but I forgot her name. She was shortish(5'4 probably), had a great ass, gorgeous eyes, hair in a pony tail, and beautiful handful manmades.

Anyone happen to know her name? She's from Mtl, but has been living in Ottawa for 5 years.

I was here a couple months back, i know its late, but I cannot remember the name of the lovely girl I went to CR with. She was a tall curvy brunette with a full back tattoo which i believe was the queen of hearts? Anyone has any info on her, Whether shes still around or not. Thanks all

I like the NuDen as it is a larger club, lots of room and well maintained.

Stopped by yesterday after work, some of the regular ladies were there as well as a couple of new ones.

What time were you there? I was there yesterday as well and enjoyed my time with Casey, a beautiful blonde with long slim legs. She sure knows how to rock the CR. I've been to Nuden a couple times before and liked it. I do like the decor and the open design of the club. I have to agree from the time I tried out the food as it's very very good. If anyone is planning to head out to Nuden give me a PM and maybe we can meet up.

Porscha, Kelly, Amina + 1 other whose name I cannot remember. Gorgeous Mercedez (Russian) new since a month or two. Stunning ebony Marie Sol - good stage show. 1st time I've seen her.

The last time I was at the NuDen was pretty much the last time anyone posted in this thread. Maybe even a couple of years before that. I had no business around that neck of the woods anyways. But over the weekend I was at the OAC around the corner for a late evening game of squash with a friend and then I decided to stop by after all these years to check it out.

A warm welcome by the doorman who said to me "how are you doing bud"... kinda set the pace for the night. A realization that this is a friendly place from the get go with no fake attitudes etc. As soon as I passed through the door I saw that the place doesn't look at all like it looked 8-10 years ago when I was hanging out there on a regular basis. Looks a lot more like a classy jazzy night lounge now. Glass with lights and gray brick and metal chairs with the NuDen logo on them makes it look amazing, kudos to the designer. Any idea when did the renovation take place? A second bar has been added upstairs to the left, next to the huge projection screen that is still there. Smartly designed champagne rooms with a lot of class and style that even though they are "open concept", still they do not reveal a lot of whats going on behind the open windows and doors. Yeah, they are open, but you have to look like a total perv to look inside! I didn't go upstairs to see what else has changed, but I can imagine a lot more. The stage is still at the same place but looks more glamorous than before, mainly because of the smart lighting around it. The sound system sounds incredibly hi fi and fine tuned, compare to what I remember way back then. The girls? On a weekend night there were a few 10's and a few not so 10's. A few tall blondes and some amazingly hot brunettes... wish I had the time to explore all of them! One caught my eye, a younger Asian little package with some amazing cool slow sexy stage moves, by the name of Tika (I think that was the name anyways). Some other girls stopped by in a relaxed and not aggressive way to say hello and asked if I want some company. I declined and just wanted to sit by the bar and take it all in... after almost 10 years since the last time I was there.

Nice, inviting and friendly place to unwind and relax. The staff, really cool and friendly, on-the-double to serve and keep all patrons happy. I will return, possibly with a larger group of guys from work for a party or two in the weeks to come. I am a still surprised about the incredible make over and friendliness of the place.

Additional Comments:

Sorry, mixed up the dates since I also posted the same in another forum. To put things into perspective for the old timers, the last time I was there the girl at the bar was Corina... if anyone remembers the amazonian looking Corina.

The last time I was at the NuDen was pretty much the last time anyone posted in this thread. Maybe even a couple of years before that. I had no business around that neck of the woods anyways. But over the weekend I was at the OAC around the corner for a late evening game of squash with a friend and then I decided to stop by after all these years to check it out.

A warm welcome by the doorman who said to me "how are you doing bud"... kinda set the pace for the night. A realization that this is a friendly place from the get go with no fake attitudes etc. As soon as I passed through the door I saw that the place doesn't look at all like it looked 8-10 years ago when I was hanging out there on a regular basis. Looks a lot more like a classy jazzy night lounge now. Glass with lights and gray brick and metal chairs with the NuDen logo on them makes it look amazing, kudos to the designer. Any idea when did the renovation take place? A second bar has been added upstairs to the left, next to the huge projection screen that is still there. Smartly designed champagne rooms with a lot of class and style that even though they are "open concept", still they do not reveal a lot of whats going on behind the open windows and doors. Yeah, they are open, but you have to look like a total perv to look inside! I didn't go upstairs to see what else has changed, but I can imagine a lot more. The stage is still at the same place but looks more glamorous than before, mainly because of the smart lighting around it. The sound system sounds incredibly hi fi and fine tuned, compare to what I remember way back then. The girls? On a weekend night there were a few 10's and a few not so 10's. A few tall blondes and some amazingly hot brunettes... wish I had the time to explore all of them! One caught my eye, a younger Asian little package with some amazing cool slow sexy stage moves, by the name of Tika (I think that was the name anyways). Some other girls stopped by in a relaxed and not aggressive way to say hello and asked if I want some company. I declined and just wanted to sit by the bar and take it all in... after almost 10 years since the last time I was there.

Nice, inviting and friendly place to unwind and relax. The staff, really cool and friendly, on-the-double to serve and keep all patrons happy. I will return, possibly with a larger group of guys from work for a party or two in the weeks to come. I am a still surprised about the incredible make over and friendliness of the place.

Additional Comments:

Sorry, mixed up the dates since I also posted the same in another forum. To put things into perspective for the old timers, the last time I was there the girl at the bar was Corina... if anyone remembers the amazonian looking Corina.

Good description. I always have a good time here - most recently (last night) with Nina. She would be one of those "amazingly hot brunettes".

I suggest a visit on a Friday night at midnight. The shower show is a must-see.

Day time bar tender is usually Carina (sp?). Extremely attractive & has worked there for a very long time.

Thanks for the tip... I'll try to pass by daytime to see Carina. Doubt she'll remember me but you never know. It will be a total blast to see here again, we had some great times a long time ago around that bar! Can't describe what happened once on her birthday :)

Good description. I always have a good time here - most recently (last night) with Nina. She would be one of those "amazingly hot brunettes".

I suggest a visit on a Friday night at midnight. The shower show is a must-see.

Thanks for the tip about Friday midnight! Yeah, I spotted Nina, she is drop dead gorgeous.

I like the NuDen. It's near where I work, so I might go once or twice a month during lunch and unwind.

The girls are great, especially Taylor.

Location is also a plus. Pretty safe and secluded, unlike Playmate where I get the feeling like I might be mugged, lol!

Out-of-towner here. When I visit Ottawa my company puts me in a hotel downtown. It's usually about 200 yards from Barbs to my bed. I was wondering if anyone feels that Nuden is worth the cab ride versus the short walk to Barbs? Also, just how long would it take to get from downtown to Nuden by cab?

Guest pagypie

Nuden is probably the nicest club, but would def not be worth a cab ride over walking to Barb's imho

the CR at nuden is pretty bad

I really like the NuDen but don't think its worth the cab ride (about 15 minutes). It won't be better than Barbs. You're better off walking to BareFax.

Nice visit last night at the Nuden. Had dances with Heavenly...nice round booty and natural titties with bar piercings in each nipple. Fairly low mileage although she did some nice dirty talk,

Then I had Sky from NS. Great body, short and nice natural perky tits. Low mileage and had her panties on still after song 2 so I called it a day.

Low mileage at this place seems to be the norm.

Funny incident on way out...the stripper fashion show was going on with the girls looking at sexy clothes for sale on the pool table....cute curvy little blonde says "Hey would you buy me this dress?" I say "Sure baby for a blowjob I will" She pouts and turns away...the other strippers are laughing their asses off. Hey I had to try.