Tours to NB (Especially Moncton)

After all the emails I received asking me to re-consider a trip to Moncton, Ive announced one. This is the last chance, and if this is not a pleasant experience I will be holding true to my word of not returning and not recommending it as a city to travel too. I feel awful coming across in this manner, but sometimes you have to be firm to get your point across.

• Like 1

That sucks Amelia. And especially after some Moncton guys have gone to the trouble of posting very recently how unfair it is for them to not see touring ladies in Moncton because they are great clients, and they are getting lumped in with the rest...or words to that effect

You guys just had another chance, and again, you blew it. And you wonder why Moncton is not on a lady's touring list.

How many chances do you guys need. What is it about Moncton that the guys don't keep appointments?

My morning ramble before I head off to work

RG

Do you have something personal against Moncton RG? You seem to have a real vested interest in this thread.

That was a real big I told you so from someone who doesn't stand to gain or lose from ladies traveling to Moncton.

Do you have something personal against Moncton RG? You seem to have a real vested interest in this thread.

That was a real big I told you so from someone who doesn't stand to gain or lose from ladies traveling to Moncton.

Billybob, I don't think that RG has anything personal invested, I think he, like allot of us are so sick of hearing about Moncton and the BS that he feels the need to say something. I can say that is someone talked about no shows in my home city I would be all over it, supporting the ladies as he is in this thread. It is a shame that this stuff has to be debated on and on....

• Like 1

Billybob, I don't think that RG has anything personal invested, I think he, like allot of us are so sick of hearing about Moncton and the BS that he feels the need to say something. I can say that is someone talked about no shows in my home city I would be all over it, supporting the ladies as he is in this thread. It is a shame that this stuff has to be debated on and on....

If I tried to book a lady and she cancelled on me 5 times I couldn't name her on this board. If I could I'm sure everyone would say, stop complaining, just stop booking her.

My only point is it's been said, multiple times, why do we have to keep saying it over and over.

If I tried to book a lady and she cancelled on me 5 times I couldn't name her on this board. If I could I'm sure everyone would say, stop complaining, just stop booking her.

My only point is it's been said, multiple times, why do we have to keep saying it over and over.

First, I have nothing personal invested in Moncton. I don't go there. But I do know (and like and respect) ladies who's tours to Moncton turned out not so good (from a business sense) for them. And I would actually like to see Moncton on a lady's touring list, because it means she is in a city which is good for her business. But seeing ladies get stood up time and time again in one city, well frankly it offends me as a gentleman to see ladies treated with such disrespect. And the ladies don't out any of the clients that stood them up on this board. They do name the city that's all. So if you like, if your stood up by a lady, name the city that the SP was in that was a no show, just don't name the lady.

As for comparing you being cancelled on by a lady to a touring lady getting stood up, well lets compare. You show up for an encounter, get stood up, disappointing yes. But I'll bet you walk away with your money still in your wallet don't you. Call me when a no show lady also gets your money for the donation, then you have a valid comparison to make.

A touring lady on the other hand. Guesstimate here, but to do a tour to a city, lets say $500-$600 for plane tickets. Hotel, about $150.00 a night. Meals and incidentals maybe another $100-$150. And she invests this money on the business belief that she will get a return on her investment. The ladies are quite eloquent in their posts, but I'll say it bluntly, they are likely pissed at spending around $750 to $900 a day to be stood up. That's money they are in the hole for. Not to mention the allotted time for an encounter could have been spent in another city with a paying client, which would be a return on her investment. And all because a guy didn't keep his word on committing to a encounter. And a person is only as good as his word

Frankly this isn't about taking the ladies' side versus the guy's side, this is about objectively viewing what has been posted, and seeing who is right.

And as for me posting about Moncton, the thread keeps coming up. I don't initiate the threads or the posts, but as a member of the CERB community I'll voice my opinion. If you don't like my posts, frankly, don't read them, doesn't bother me one way or the other. But I'm entitled to my opinion and will articulate it. And you could have avoided seeing my post altogether by avoiding reading the Moncton thread and posting your own comments on it

RG

• Like 4

It keeps being said over and over because guys keep lamenting on how no ladies want to travel there. I had the same problem in Fredericton with cerb members begging me to go there and ALL of them reneging without one single cancellation fee. Next time, deposits for sure.

• Like 1

If you don't like my posts, frankly, don't read them, doesn't bother me one way or the other. But I'm entitled to my opinion and will articulate it. And you could have avoided seeing my post altogether by avoiding reading the Moncton thread and posting your own comments on it

RG

Seriously? I'm not supposed to read posts and comment on them?

You can avoid reading posts that bother you and not comment on them as well. If threads about Moncton no shows bother you don't read and comment on them. Your post added nothing to the conversation, it was simply piling on.

I am entitled to my opinion as well and until I unable to do so I will continue expressing myself.

Seriously? I'm not supposed to read posts and comment on them?

You can avoid reading posts that bother you and not comment on them as well. If threads about Moncton no shows bother you don't read and comment on them. Your post added nothing to the conversation, it was simply piling on.

I am entitled to my opinion as well and until I unable to do so I will continue expressing myself.

Keep posting, but expect me to do the same. And don't paint my posts as having something personal against Moncton, or any city or anyone. I'm entitled to my opinion, whether it applies to Moncton or Vancouver or anywhere in between. And my posts aren't personal attacks

RG

Guest jrose

Looks like a couple people could use a cool down time out - or perhaps spend less time posting on the boards and more time enjoying the fabulous ladies of the board!

You have to admit, it seems odd to have someone saying "I'm going to post till you stop posting" and "No I'm going to post till YOU stop posting"

This message all in good fun - not a personal attack in any way....

Edited by jrose
Typos, oh you damn typos...

. Your post added nothing to the conversation, it was simply piling on.

On the contrary, RG brought up excellent points as to why ladies do not wish to visit Moncton and I do not believe that a lady pulling no shows on you (5 times?) is the same as a lady receiving 5 no shows during her visit. It's like comparing apples and potatoes in this case (and yes, not apples and oranges).

Perhaps if you had paid the donation in advance and then the lady pulled a no show on you without giving you a refund then we could compare the two situations as WE do pay for all our travel expenses in advance, expenses that are non-refundable, and incur more when we are in the city for a few days.

I don't know how many times people expect a lady to invest money and lose out on before she decides to write off a city from her touring list. Perhaps if every gentlemen that booked appointments with a traveling lady would give deposits or even pay the full donation in advance, they would be more inclined to show up and not waste the lady's time!

• Like 3

Guest jrose

I fear that we would be moving in a downward spiral - needing to pay money in advance is going to further limit appointments, which means less visits, and so on....

While I am sure there are some guys in Moncton who do want to make appointments with the ladies who visit, there may be some who just book things to get their jollies out of the booking (which is a little bit creapy in fact ;) )

I guess this is one of those "time will tell" issues. Looking at the announcements section Moncton has SEVERAL SP's visiting next week, and I hope all of the folks who can go out to visit will..

On the contrary, RG brought up excellent points as to why ladies do not wish to visit Moncton and I do not believe that a lady pulling no shows on you (5 times?) is the same as a lady receiving 5 no shows during her visit. It's like comparing apples and potatoes in this case (and yes, not apples and oranges).

Perhaps if you had paid the donation in advance and then the lady pulled a no show on you without giving you a refund then we could compare the two situations as WE do pay for all our travel expenses in advance, expenses that are non-refundable, and incur more when we are in the city for a few days.

I don't know how many times people expect a lady to invest money and lose out on before she decides to write off a city from her touring list. Perhaps if every gentlemen that booked appointments with a traveling lady would give deposits or even pay the full donation in advance, they would be more inclined to show up and not waste the lady's time!

I fear that we would be moving in a downward spiral - needing to pay money in advance is going to further limit appointments, which means less visits, and so on....

While I am sure there are some guys in Moncton who do want to make appointments with the ladies who visit, there may be some who just book things to get their jollies out of the booking (which is a little bit creapy in fact ;) )

I guess this is one of those "time will tell" issues. Looking at the announcements section Moncton has SEVERAL SP's visiting next week, and I hope all of the folks who can go out to visit will..

I have a deposit in place for myself or any ladies I represent. I have not had decline in volume of appointments. Just fewer people who pull no show`s. Not to say that if someone properly cancels, then yes deposit is returned right away, but not if canceled with less than 24 hours.

I have had a big difference in the amount of insincere bookings since I have implemented this.

BYW easy bank for play account is PC or ING....

This is my last post on the subject.....

Apparently I picked a bad analogy. The point I was trying to make was that several Ladies have reported no shows. So, if you read account after account of no shows why would you go there, then post about how you had a bunch of no shows?

I did not read anything new in RG's post, the fact that Moncton has a bunch of no shows has been stated several times.

Given all this talk about no shows I see Emily has booked a visit there, I sincerely hope she does well.

Perhaps if every gentlemen that booked appointments with a traveling lady would give deposits or even pay the full donation in advance.............

Everyone has their own way of doing things. I know that I tend to book meetings well in advance, sometimes months in advance and I personally prefer paying in advance as well. It is my way of budgeting for this.

I never have come to feel comfortable passing over that infamous 'little envelope', and even though I have never had a lady cancel, I am very comfortable that should it happen that my prepaid donation is not in jeopardy.

I am still very surprised that all touring ladies do not make at least a significant deposit a requirement as a part of their booking process. I however, may be in the minority opinion on that.

I will also stick up for Moncton seeing as I am a good Maritimer. It is not the city that might be causing these issues, it is some of the gentlemen.

Perhaps if every gentlemen that booked appointments with a traveling lady would give deposits or even pay the full donation in advance, they would be more inclined to show up and not waste the lady's time!

Well said Gabriella. If a lady has a spectacular reputation like yours or I have seen her before, full payment in advance doesn't bother me, in fact I very much prefer it, then I don't have to worry about being in some "mysterious" car accident and not showing. And if I haven't cancelled then it's ok to book 1 - 5 PM (paid in advance) and show up at 3:45 as long as I don't expect any more than 1:15 minutes of her time or any refund :) Of course if I was going to be that late (or late at all), I would do my very best let her know so she need not worry about me (yes, the ladies really do care about us) and make sure she is still available until 5 before showing up.

If you're going to pay, why not always pay in advance? I don't get it, doesn't cost a penny more and makes for less worry all round.

Edited by backrubman
  • Like 1

Well said Gabriella. If a lady has a spectacular reputation like yours or I have seen her before, full payment in advance doesn't bother me, in fact I very much prefer it, then I don't have to worry about being in some "mysterious" car accident and not showing. And if I haven't cancelled then it's ok to book 1 - 5 PM (paid in advance) and show up at 3:45 as long as I don't expect any more than 1:15 minutes of her time or any refund :) Of course if I was going to be that late, I would do my very best let her know so she need not worry about me (yes, the ladies really do care about us) and make sure she is still available until 5 before showing up.

If you're going to pay, why not always pay in advance? I don't get it, doesn't cost a penny more and makes for less worry all round.

Mrrnice2 and backmanrub if they were all like you we would have nothing to talk about !! :biggrin:

• Like 5

I'd love to pay in advance, but with my vocation and schedule, I don't really have a clue when I can get away. Therefore, I have to make tentative inquiries and plans and when I can get away for a minimum 2 hour drive (one way), I set out and hope I can connect. If I cannot- and it's happened more than once- it's a lovely day for a drive. If I can, I'm in heaven and always have a great time. However, my good time depends on a lady having time in her day to see me. It's hit and miss so therefore, I have a hard time making a commitment most times. Today, on my fricking birthday, I had plans....albeit tentative ones. However, I made no booking and it's a good thing, cuz things took a dump here early on today. I'll keep watching schedules, looking at ads, and very soon, I'll meet my Cinderella. However, I'd be mortified to be a no-show and would gladly pay some agreed upon remuneration. I can live with being a "what-if" because I won't waste their time.

• Like 1

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=100734

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97070

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97136

I'm reading these threads from jrose and I find it very difficult to imagine getting stood up so many times by so many ladies. I see that you have been on Cerb for a grand total of 2 months and have so many posts that are mostly complaints!! Have you ever really hooked up with any SP on any site??? It seems to me that you are just playing on your computer to pass the time away....Perhaps you could write a reco on one of the ladies that you have seen, or PM one to reply to this thread so we can fully understand the emotional pain that other SP's on this and other sites have obviously caused you!!!

I have booked and seen several ladies on this site, and a few times we have had to reshedule our dates with good reasons, but I have always revisited on our next date!!

I have also prepaid for bookings since some SP's have initiated this protocol, and have never had a problem with this aspect of their business...

All in all, my motto is "shit or get off the pot" so by all means book someone, prepay if you have to, and if that SP cancels on you then pleeeaaase pm me and the other responders so this won't happen to us!!!!

Other than that, all your posts lead me to believe you are not really booking anyone and you are enjoying the attention that you are generating with your post.... Not trying to be harsh, but seriously I think there may be a problem here.....

Have a great day!!! Keep it in the short grass!!!

Edited by steveyK
  • Like 2

Guest jrose

I have connected with a couple SP's over the past couple months - 1 who requested not to be reviewed or mentioned on this site, another who, while is active, I did not have the post count to post an offical review in that section (I think it's 65 right?). i was not aware you had to connect a minimum amount of time to stay in good standing on this site though.

I suppose I have posted a few complaints, you are right. I think that's cause of my attempts to visit with local indy ladies rather then SP's here. I have also received several PM's in relation to my posts looking for more detais, and some of those folks thanked me for the info on ladies I had trouble with.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=100734

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97070

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97136

I'm reading these threads from jrose and I find it very difficult to imagine getting stood up so many times by so many ladies. I see that you have been on Cerb for a grand total of 2 months and have so many posts that are mostly complaints!! Have you ever really hooked up with any SP on any site??? It seems to me that you are just playing on your computer to pass the time away....Perhaps you could write a reco on one of the ladies that you have seen, or PM one to reply to this thread so we can fully understand the emotional pain that other SP's on this and other sites have obviously caused you!!!

I have booked and seen several ladies on this site, and a few times we have had to reshedule our dates with good reasons, but I have always revisited on our next date!!

I have also prepaid for bookings since some SP's have initiated this protocol, and have never had a problem with this aspect of their business...

All in all, my motto is "shit or get off the pot" so by all means book someone, prepay if you have to, and if that SP cancels on you then pleeeaaase pm me and the other responders so this won't happen to us!!!!

Other than that, all your posts lead me to believe you are not really booking anyone and you are enjoying the attention that you are generating with your post.... Not trying to be harsh, but seriously I think there may be a problem here.....

Have a great day!!! Keep it in the short grass!!!

I have connected with a couple SP's over the past couple months - 1 who requested not to be reviewed or mentioned on this site, another who, while is active, I did not have the post count to post an offical review in that section (I think it's 65 right?). i was not aware you had to connect a minimum amount of time to stay in good standing on this site though.

I suppose I have posted a few complaints, you are right. I think that's cause of my attempts to visit with local indy ladies rather then SP's here. I have also received several PM's in relation to my posts looking for more detais, and some of those folks thanked me for the info on ladies I had trouble with.

The post count to write a recommendation is actually "6" and you could always add to an existing recommendation.

• Like 2

To jrose

By adding to an existing recommendation thread, that means posting your own recommendation in an existing recommendation thread, for the city you saw the lady in. If no recommendation threads have been started for the lady in that city, then your recommendation will be the first post of that thread, and other guys recommendations get added to that thread.

That is so if you want to look up a certain lady in a certain city, you just need to go to the recommendation threads for that city, look up the lady, and in one thread, all recommendations are there.

Definitely do not start a new recommendation thread in a city on a lady if one already exists. But most definitely do start one if there isn't one already started

RG