Well folks, looks like i'm taking off from these parts for the time being.

I've been happily single for quite some time, but a wonderful person has come along and somehow managed to make me rethink my stance on relationships. For the first time in ages i'm interested in more than friendship with a lady. It's still pretty new but I feel that the relationship, and the lady deserves my undivided attention.

It's been a hell of a fun ride, and perhaps i'll return. Never say never, right?

I've been lucky to share this forum with some pretty rad people! I wish all of you all the happiness and great sex in the world!

unclebuck.jpg

-Surf

• Like 6

All the best to you, my friend. It's been great having you here, and you'll be missed.

Much happiness in your future endeavours.

That is wonderful Surf Nazi !!! Best of luck and happiness to you and the lady who caught your eye :D Take Care and you and your posts will be missed !

I am happy for you!! Love is a wonderful feeling, and I am proud of you for making this step! I hope all the best for you and your lady, you will certainly missed by many. :) Best wishes, xoxo

Although you and I never corresponded, I am very happy to hear of this new chapter in your life! Enjoy it, devour every moment and never go to bed angry!

Good luck on your new adventure!...This game has a shelf-life for most, it's a matter of when or why. We know your why..

Peace

MG

Good for you my man! Thanks for your posts, opinions and contributions to this site. They have been most appreciated.

Best of luck in the future.

It's a bummer to see you go, SD, but so happy to hear you have found someone special.

Just remember, you can never know where you might end up, but taking that plunge is the first step.

Best of luck to you!

punk_112097_concert.jpg

Good news for you, enjoyed reading your posts.

Wishing you all the love your heart can hold!

Rock on, my guess is that you may pop in to give us an update on your current status . All the best to you and enjoy yourself.

Good things come to those who deserve it. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I wish you and this young lady the very best for the future. :)