Do gentlemen prefer their ladies to be fully dressed:icon_razz: when they answer the door(incall),or be clad in sexy lingerie:boobeyes: giving them a glimpse of their figure,or nothing at all?:body1:

Guest nbnbnb

I would think it might depend on how many times we may have seen you in the past. Myself, I would prefer I think for the first meeting fully clothed, perhaps hiding something interesting under said clothes. Opening the door in lace and straps, or stark naked might be a bit intimidating on the first date :)

I actually prefer it when women are fully dressed when they answer the door. It's like unwrapping a gift when it's playtime! I find a very well dressed woman to be extremely intoxicating actually.

• Like 2

Great topic! Once upon a time when working for an agency in BC, they had a dress code of lingere and heels. I'm not big on high heels, never have been. And I always thought it did take away somewhat from the fun of disrobing. Sensuality is heightened with anticipation. That's why the sexiest women know not to show too much, but rather let the imagination take over. Men like to imagine stuff. And then to discover it for themselves....

Woops... just realized this was for Nova Scotia! Hope I didn't annoy anyone posting here :S Maybe I should switch from tea to coffee...

• Like 2

Guest nbnbnb
Great topic! Once upon a time when working for an agency in BC, they had a dress code of lingere and heels. I'm not big on high heels, never have been. And I always thought it did take away somewhat from the fun of disrobing. Sensuality is heightened with anticipation. That's why the sexiest women know not to show too much, but rather let the imagination take over. Men like to imagine stuff. And then to discover it for themselves....

Woops... just realized this was for Nova Scotia! Hope I didn't annoy anyone posting here :S Maybe I should switch from tea to coffee...

Emerald - this brings me to a sort of off topic question - why do women subject themselves to heels? Almost everytime i see a lady take them off it's followed by rubbing of the feet. Mind you, if the reason is to GET your man to rub your feet it seems to work...

Heels (when you're wearing the right ones) will make the legs look longer, and because the weight is usually more on the toes, they create a little bit of imbalance that forces you to slightly tilt your bum up and back to compensate. Personally, I detest heels. I'm a hiking boot kind of girl, myself. But I admit, when a woman can wear them properly and not look like she's going to totter over they are sexy.

Do gentlemen prefer their ladies to be fully dressed:icon_razz: when they answer the door(incall),or be clad in sexy lingerie:boobeyes: giving them a glimpse of their figure,or nothing at all?:body1:

Nothing at all? It's hard to imagine a circumstance where this would be appropriate to me. But I'll try; perhaps if it was a regular client who previously expressed a desire (not a request for this particular visit -- I suppose that would take the fun out of it) to have this happen.

Once I had to cancel at the very last minute (no choice, life does that to us sometimes) and I sent a delivery service with a sealed envelope. Guess the delivery guy (or gal) would be in for a shock :) Of course in this case I was able to contact the lady and give her the bad news and advise her to accept a delivery shortly.

Interestingly, the response I got was "Yeah, sure, not likely, whatever, thanks for nothing you !$%!%!^$!$#!"

But as impolite as this was, I was the one that had to cancel so I still sent the full amount (only fair) and on later reflection was glad life had intervened as she wasn't the girl for me (from her reaction, profanity and short fuse). Of course I got a profuse email apology after the package did arrive and many lucrative offers from her after that but if she has that short a fuse she wasn't for me so we never did meet.

• Like 1

I agree, fully clothed ... unwrapping the package added anticipation ... and while sexy is nice, girl next works just as well for me ... jeans and hiking boots would be fine

I find this to be quite a juicy topic; indeed like asking the type of wrapping paper I would want on my Christmas gift :P I would agree with the rest that fully clothed is best; though meeting a lady dressed in lingerie would not at all be a disappointment haha. Meeting a lady naked, I would say, like nbnbnb's post, would be slightly intimidating, especially on a first encounter.

Overall, meeting a lady fully clothed I would find the hottest; especially if they were wearing a nice sexy skirt with a nice little top. Add a nice pair of boots or heals, so that I can hear that clicking news while we are moving to the bed or room where the encounter will happen, and I'm just in heaven :P

Additional Comments:

I had to add something to me my above post :)

This reminds me of that recent song by Danko Jones, "Take it all off," especially the main chorus:

"Yeah you really get me going when you put it all on,

But i like it a little better when you take it all off,

Baby come on put it all on,

Baby come on now take it all off

(now watch me take it off)'

I say the woman should be dressed in whatever she finds most comfortable. Often, it is what best suits her and she will end up looking spectacular.

Fully clothed is great, but once I get more comfortable with an SP, being greeted at the door in a favourite set of lingerie is very enticing. The right set of lingerie can be as tempting, revealing and concealing as full attire. I'm ambivalent towards heels - they can look great on a woman and yes, the clicks as she walks towards the door to greet you get my heart racing...but feet and legs aren't my thing, personally, so after the initial excitement they go unnoticed.

Jeans and a tshirt works for me...that's what I'll be wearing. The less makeup the better.

Peace

MG

Little makeup is fine ,but I think you would have to make a special request for jeans and tee,as most might find that to casual.

Little makeup is fine ,but I think you would have to make a special request for jeans and tee,as most might find that to casual.

Not really, the deal is with me, if a woman comes to my place I tell them to dress casual. Most get really excited at the prospect of just taking it easy and not having to go crazy with dressing up. I prefer it that way at home, no need to be all fancy when you are chillin' over a beer! :D

Jeans and a tshirt works for me...that's what I'll be wearing. The less makeup the better.

Couldn't agree more mrgreen760. The less makeup the better, as little as she is comfortable with (including no make up at all is fine with me but might not be with her).

Last time I used the "jeans and a T-Shirt" remark the lady was surprise, surprise dressed in jeans and a T-Shirt and after a while she said, "Would you mind if I change into something more comfortable, I hate wearing jeans", oops! What I really meant to tell her was please make no special preparations for me, just what she is more comfortable with. In fact, I'd have to say that if she wears whatever she would (including PJs if that's what she's comfortable in) just like she would if she wasn't going to see anyone today then that is just right (for me).

I could care less about sexy attire and makeup but I do also respect that for some gentleman that's important to them, it's probably just as important to me that there not be sexy attire and too much makeup. But of course some ladies won't be seen in public without their makeup and feel much the same way when they are meeting someone so I can respect that also of course.

I'm a casual guy and just mention it so some one knows they don't need to fuss about it. In the end what's most important is what makes the woman feel most comfortable. If I've done my personal screening properly it's a none issue. I understand for some it's part of the ritual or persona, it just isn't for me.

Peace

MG

I'm definitely in the fully clothed group. Love the anticipation of the reveal as you slowly, or quickly as the case may be, unwrap the layers. It also seems a little more natural if you are spending a bit of time at the beginning talking and getting to know each other better.

I'm curious about turning this question around; when the door is opened, what do you lovely ladies prefer to see? A dapper gentleman in conservative suit and tie, a laid back dude with the latest threads, or is it less of an issue for you?

Most of my encounters are outcalls, and as I have come to learn, ladies prefer to dress comfortably so they aren't attracting attention from the hotel staff

But with that said, if a first encounter, I tell the lady to dress comfortably.

With an incall, of which I do much fewer, I have requested a dress.

But at the end of the day, I'm much more interested in seeing the lady, no matter what she is wearing. And jeans, tee shirt, sweat shirt, sweater, dress, whatever, it's all good. It's the lady who makes the outfit after all

A rambling for whatever it's worth, from a guy who prefers wearing jeans and a sweat shirt himself

RG

• Like 1

Xmas gift wrapping? Ha! I wonder if my eyes still light up the same way

they must've Christmas morning...

You could spot them immediately from across the living room.

You knew which were yours from the wrapping alone, and the excitement doubled...

...though today, I couldn't imagine a lovely lady drapped in hot rods,

lasso-twirling cowboys or the millenium falcon streaking across a starry sky.

Despite that, every greeting has been very sexy, slightly revealing, entirely her(their) choice, unique and always memorable.

A sexy, delicate bra & panty hidden under a short satin robe...

An itsy-bitsy little colourful stringy bikini showcasing that summer tan...

Dangerously daring denim shorts topped with a lacey bustier...

A simple, sexy white blouse over a hip-hugging black skirt...

(sighhh....)

I need to open a window...later.

"As requested, your hot bagel and cream cheese shmear is ready

for you, Mr. Rosenbaum."

the-whipped-cream-bikini.jpg

• Like 1

For me, when I open the door, I love to see a gentleman who is punctual, well groomed and friendly. I don't care what he's wearing. I'm a sucker for a good personality.

• Like 2