Opinion on Best Massage by MAs?

I haven't seen this topic discussed anywhere on the boards so I thought I'd create a thread. Generally speaking, I'm a lurker and not a poster, though I've been curious about this for some time so I thought I'd pose the question.

Obviously the sexual component of an MA experience is completely subjective, so asking for a "best" or "top SP list" is just asking for a mountain of personal opinion.

Perhaps this is as well, time will tell.

But in terms of classic, deep tissue, swedish-type massage I'm curious if there's a general consensus with respect to particular MAs who provide the best pure massage, irregardless of the sexual portion of the experience?

Obviously things like body slides, lap dances, simulated positions have their time and place and shouldn't be disparaged in any way. But, sometimes you're just in the mood for a good old fashioned massage.

I'd prefer not to hear the "see a massage therapist" arguement, only because that avenue is all well and good, but the complete package is pretty tough to beat. I have my personal favorites with respect to this avenue that do provide both the perfect massage and release portions of an appointment. However, I'm interested in branching out from my old favs and I'm curious if anyone else has an opinion on the matter as it's been awhile since I've had an appointment.

Thanks for reading and back to lurking! :)

There is no way that I could read the comments and recommendations for the MA's that have been mentioned and not recommend Kelly (Kelly On Kent is how CERB members might remember her)

She has returned to Ottawa and is now once again offering an RMT level deep tissue massage that is amazing.

I am sure that members of CERB who have had one of her massages would agree with me!

PM for contact details.

Rodehard

• Like 1

Now and then I go and see Pauline. You don't get the high mileage on the sensual part of the session, but a great massage and the prostate massage which heightens the release.

+++ for Kelly .... she is a real rmt and was employed as a massage therapist for years in a hospital in China. Great personality too boot.

Guest s**nflute
Now and then I go and see Pauline. You don't get the high mileage on the sensual part of the session, but a great massage and the prostate massage which heightens the release.

+1 for Pauline, gotta love that prostate massage.......

Amelia is the one I always go back to for more

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by jg24

Hey there takefive!

Trying do a search in the Members List. I think that you will find all the information that you need or want about Gina there!

Good Luck in your search...

Rodehard

+++ for Kelly .... she is a real rmt and was employed as a massage therapist for years in a hospital in China. Great personality too boot.

I concur with Kelly, and would also like to add Lily from Studio Illona.

Guest s**nflute
I concur with Kelly, and would also like to add Lily from Studio Illona.

Lily at Ilona!!!!........she does provide RMT like massage..........forgot about her.......does have a few wrinkles

Lily at Ilona!!!!........she does provide RMT like massage..........forgot about her.......does have a few wrinkles

But nice tatas to play with. :)

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
But nice tatas to play with. :)

do you mean the one's around her waist!!!:boobies: