This is a post for all of you guys out there.

Of course, feedback from the ladies is always welcome too, lol!

Feel free to post your wishes, what you look for and how you would rate the following:

What is the most important thing to you when seeing an incall provider?

Is there anything in particular that you seek with incall rather than an outcall sp?

Is there anything that puts you off seeing an sp in a particular location?

Is the location itself important, or just how the sp has set up the incall location?

(personally, I have had suites in high end hotels that have been terrible, and 'okay' rooms in a not so high end hotel that have been great)

If a particular location has a 'reputation', would that put you off seeing any sp there?

(in other words, does the reputation of the sp have bearing moreso over the location?)

Most importantly, what would you prefer, an incall location where you have the freedom to shower, relax, talk, have the encounter ... or an outcall where an sp comes to your place?

Any feedback is welcomed, just be nice to know what affects how we conduct ourselves.

What is the most important thing to you when seeing an incall provider?

Is there anything in particular that you seek with incall rather than an outcall sp?

Is there anything that puts you off seeing an sp in a particular location?

Is the location itself important, or just how the sp has set up the incall location?

(personally, I have had suites in high end hotels that have been terrible, and 'okay' rooms in a not so high end hotel that have been great)

If a particular location has a 'reputation', would that put you off seeing any sp there?

(in other words, does the reputation of the sp have bearing moreso over the location?)

Most importantly, what would you prefer, an incall location where you have the freedom to shower, relax, talk, have the encounter ... or an outcall where an sp comes to your place?

Any feedback is welcomed, just be nice to know what affects how we conduct ourselves.

I'd have to say that I would be leery of a single residence like a house at a particular address or anywhere is it difficult to come and go without looking like you really belong there, so a busy hotel or even apartment building with lots of parking but apartment buildings are troublesome in that you have to get buzzed in so anything that can be done to make that as quick and easy is appreciated. Once there (incall) fresh towels and shower facilities are a must, optional but nice is anything that lets me know you did anything to prepare (i.e. some soft music, perhaps a scented candle).

Of course even more important, it's not the where but who. I don't have a lot of recent experience. Probably twenty years since it wasn't a hotel, but I remember the lady met me at a near by restaurant, took me to her apartment which was nicely set up, all the closet doors were open and during a tour of the entire apartment she closed them and she did everything to make me feel as safe and secure she could.

I think this one is pretty easily figured out if you turn it inside out, upside down and backwards. Imagine if you will that you are the client going to see you, you'd recognize right away what might be deficient in your location or ambiance.

Edited by backrubman

my particular location is a hotel, that has had a reputation in the past, but my reputation stands firm.

I always assure fresh linens (sheets and towels) for every person, clean shower facilities, and a system where you come to my door only, not through a buzzer system or front desk.

I play muisic in the background, the place is scented, and anyone is free to assure themselves before we begin.

Its hard to locate areas where you have a 'drive up' room, they are few and far between.

I have had someone ask me to change hotels, at my expense, just for that one person, and I was shocked.

The way that I set up my rooms (high end or mid range places) is always with touches of home.

Ive been turned down, after confirmed booking and within mintues of the meeting time, due to the 'reputation' of the location.

I do like what you said about the person that you are going to see, it should be them that you focus on and how you are treated by them that stands out, not what the decor of the facility is.

I'd have to say that I would be leery of a single residence like a house at a particular address or anywhere is it difficult to come and go without looking like you really belong there, so a busy hotel or even apartment building with lots of parking but apartment buildings are troublesome in that you have to get buzzed in so anything that can be done to make that as quick and easy is appreciated. Once there (incall) fresh towels and shower facilities are a must, optional but nice is anything that lets me know you did anything to prepare (i.e. some soft music, perhaps a scented candle).

Of course even more important, it's not the where but who. I don't have a lot of recent experience. Probably twenty years since it wasn't a hotel, but I remember the lady met me at a near by restaurant, took me to her apartment which was nicely set up, all the closet doors were open and during a tour of the entire apartment she closed them and she did everything to make me feel as safe and secure she could.

I think this one is pretty easily figured out if you turn it inside out, upside down and backwards. Imagine if you will that you are the client going to see you, you'd recognize right away what might be deficient in your location or ambiance.

I am located in a single home and find that IF there were any questions (never been an issue in the 2 1/2yrs I have been at this location) the explanation would be easy. Besides, people have visitors and I don't have a revolving door lol.

Most of the neighbours on this street work. Those who stay home are not typically staring out of the window all day long. If anyone were to ask, the home owner is quite comfortable with telling them that I use her home office. Enough said.

• Like 1

Its hard to locate areas where you have a 'drive up' room, they are few and far between.

This is just my opinion here....but I would prefer to visit at a regular hotel, with a lobby, lounge perhaps and board/meeting rooms......rather than a drive up to the door motel. If being seen is a concern it is much easier to explain than being seen coming out of a motel room door. Been there done that and actually think I posted on it a year or so ago. Typically I would say I have a meeting, for those that know me in this area know I have no shortage of those. Now I do have business meetings in hotel rooms as well but pretty much always in nicer hotels not motels.

Also, I would have to say my most relaxing, laid back visit was in a private residence with a wonderful lady in Wpg. I actually really enjoyed the entire visit and walking out the door with a smile and not worrying about being spotted or the authorities. That truthfully is rare for me.

Guest ****ven

I wonder too about how hobbyists feel about in calls at places that are obviously residences of the SP.

I don't normally see hobbyists at my location, but will if its an established client that I have an established history with.

The home is clean, centrally located and with lots of street parking. However I do have a small dog and cat, and my room shows evidence of my student life! Books desk laptop etc!

I wonder too about how hobbyists feel about in calls at places that are obviously residences of the SP.

I don't normally see hobbyists at my location, but will if its an established client that I have an established history with.

The home is clean, centrally located and with lots of street parking. However I do have a small dog and cat, and my room shows evidence of my student life! Books desk laptop etc!

I don't want to sound crude but I don't think most men pay attention to the incall, as long as it's safe and easy to park at! When I go to an incall I'm going to spend time with the lady in question! I suppose pet hair may be a problem for some but I happen to like cats so it's no problem for me!

just my two cents!

I'm not in a motel, I'm in a hotel, with board rooms/meeting rooms. dining room, etc.

There happens to be two buildings to it, and my room happens to have two entrances, one from the lobby and one from the outside.

There are comings and goings at all hours, due to meetings etc advertised, and there is also a lounge here, so it is way too easy to meet someone in the lounge area and go from there with no suspicions whatsoever, just that you are meeting in the public area.

This is a regular hotel that I am located in, not a cheesy motel that rented by the hour.

I do value the opinion though, as I am waiting for my house to be renovated, and hence the reason for the hotel. I just find it funny that I get bookings, then get calls later stating they want me to move to a 'more expensive' hotel. Can't see the logic behind it, I would just raise pricing to reflect the new hotel fees.

This is just my opinion here....but I would prefer to visit at a regular hotel, with a lobby, lounge perhaps and board/meeting rooms......rather than a drive up to the door motel. If being seen is a concern it is much easier to explain than being seen coming out of a mo .tel room door. Been there done that and actually think I posted on it a year or so ago. Typically I would say I have a meeting, for those that know me in this area know I have no shortage of those. Now I do have business meetings in hotel rooms as well but pretty much always in nicer hotels not motels.

Also, I would have to say my most relaxing, laid back visit was in a private residence with a wonderful lady in Wpg. I actually really enjoyed the entire visit and walking out the door with a smile and not worrying about being spotted or the authorities. That truthfully is rare for me.

• Like 1

Actually Sami....if it is someone you have met prior and are comfortable with yourself and trust then it probably won`t be a problem with the fella and makes sense actually. At least for me. Cats and dogs as long as they know allergy wise...no prob. If a Great Dane that looks me in the eyes meets me at the door then I guess that could be freaky ;)

Books, desk laptop means that I probably will have to be a study partner....not a big deal. May as well help someone else study cause I sure didn`t and most definately not with a naked beauty !

I do however believe that first impressions are important and clean is good :) Location and parking does matter as well to me...... more so the parking. I like to have a truck when I leave :D

Probably not much help Sami but I tried !

I tend to like going to a private residence, be it an apartment or home. I think it gives the client a better insight into who he's dealing with, if it's clean, and nicely decorated it reflect well on the provider. As far as being seen entering a residence, I am always discrete and nicely dressed, and if I'm challenged by someone, maybe a neighbor, I have some plausible answers. One good thing about this approach is there is usually parking available

• Like 1

The worst experience I've had with an SP was because of the incall, not the girl herself. Her incall was her apartment, which was a decent enough apartment, but the problem being she shared with a roomie. The roomie was there in the next room watching some annoying sitcom really loud and laughing. At the ad breaks the roomie would turn down the sitcom and I think she was eavesdropping on the SP and I. Then the roomie started moving furniture or something.

The SP's telephone also rang no less than 15 times in 40 minutes with an annoying ringtone. I realized I just wasn't going to get into it with all these distractions and this feeling that I was being listened to through the door, so I left very early. And of course, the roomie made sure to be hovering around in the corridor as I left so she could get a look at me.

So after that experience, I now try to see SPs who work in hotels. Hotels all have everything I need to feel comfortable and are generally clean.

If an SP told me her incall was a private residence I would make sure that we would be alone in the residence together. And I would prefer that SPs put their telephones on silent mode during our time together.

Other than that, some SPs I've been with have made an effort with mood lighting and music, and I appreciate those touches.

I think the sp should do her incalls where she is comfortable,so long as it is safe and clean.Any hobbyists that are interested in seeing her will accept or decline,that is their choice,but for a client to request the sp change locations ,I think is a bit rude and inconvient.We all have our reasons for choosing our locations, and prepare them with care

for those that are expected.I always have fresh bedding,towels,clean

shower,soaps,lotions,music playing,candles lit,mood lighting,munchies,a warm or cold beverage,but most improtantly,me!

• Like 1

I think the sp should do her incalls where she is comfortable,so long as it is safe and clean.Any hobbyists that are interested in seeing her will accept or decline,that is their choice,but for a client to request the sp change locations ,I think is a bit rude and inconvient.We all have our reasons for choosing our locations, and prepare them with care

for those that are expected.I always have fresh bedding,towels,clean

shower,soaps,lotions,music playing,candles lit,mood lighting,munchies,a warm or cold beverage,but most improtantly,me!

Your location sounds very inviting cristy :icon_smile:

• Like 1

Depending on the circumstances and whatever kind of relationship I had with her, it could be a supreme honour or too risky -- stay away.

However, I think well reviewed CERB ladies with a good reputation are something different anyways. There have been a couple of cases in Halifax/Dartmouth of the girl's boyfriend waiting to rob the client at gun point who is directed to an address that has nothing to do with either of them, they just know he will have a certain quantity of cash with him and are waiting. Can't see how I'd ever fall into that trap but people do.

I don't think it would be a problem if I can come and go without drawing any attention and know her (through really good reviews, meeting her somewhere else before or a personal recommendation from another SP that I trust - that carries a lot of weight), in fact at that point I'd probably consider it more of an honour to be invited to the ladies home if she has a good reputation.

If I was going to see someone I had never met and she invited me to her home (never having met me before) particularly when I am travelling so I am on her home turf and not mine I'm sure you can understand there could be a red flag or two. So this could, depending on the circumstances, be just as good as it is bad in other circumstances.

Good topic,

What ive learnt over time is weather it is your home or a hotel the same things apply. A clean and tidy environment (no dirty clothes, clutter, dirty dishes or anything personal within sight of the guest) your guest wants to feel anonymous. Clean towels, sheets as well as any other work related item should always be on hand.

No revolving door, neighbours and other guests as well as housekeeping notice more than you realize, and seriously how hard is it to space out your dates.

No loud blaring music - something soft in the background...Inside voices and no work talk by the door

Candles and other mood setters are always a welcome site on any date....

A beverage - even water is fine, but at least offer something to drink....

As long as your place is inviting and comfortable an potential guest should not have an issue.

• Like 1

Personally I prefer outcalls to my hotel, and I've gotten pretty good at picking good hotels. What I have learned, avoid motels (back in my rookie days embarking upon this lifestyle, but at least I learned) Incalls to houses are good, I know of two ladies in Orleans who host at their homes, and it's good

I hate incalls to condos though, the one encounter I had at a condo, had to remember a four digit code to get in, had to know the ladies real name in case the security at the front desk asked me who I was seeing, not to mention floor and apt number...a lot to remember when your weak in the knees in anticipation of the date LOL

When going to an incall, be discrete. Carrying bouquet of flowers past the main desk at a hotel can draw attention to you. Also hovering around the lobby, checking your watch, and your phone, tends to attract attention. Arrive on time and go straight to the elevator just like you belong there. Make sure any gift is concealed.

Just some quick ramblings

RG

• Like 1

At one time I thought meeting at a hotel was just way too cliche for me....reminded me of the movies. I did get over it, although it's still not completely my comfort zone. I do prefer a discreet entrance opportunity. I've got a pretty distinctive appearance (favour black clothes and wear fedora's or a touque) and it would never be "I think I saw you" it would be "I saw you" here the other day. All that being said, I did visit some one for awhile whose walk up I could virtually see from my house...that was a little unsettling, didn't stop me as I am male aka weak-willed. And being an enviromentalist.....I did walk over :)

Peace

MG

I do like this idea. It happened once to me and I was very surprised and actually touched that a few brief pm's and texts had instilled a level of trust that allowed her to welcome me into her home. Pets don't bother me unless they're staring at me with an "ah huh" look. I don't think my technique is that bad. I prefer incall since I don't have unlimited funds. If it's an incall in her home, it's a win-win situation. I assume she's discrete and I know I am, so it works well for me. Incall in a residence also has the potential to be more relaxing than a hotel. In a residence incall situation, however, I am also more reliant upon recommendations on the board. I'd be more leery if it was not someone who's reputation for honestly is not in question.

Edited by cometman
missed a word

The worst experience I've had with an SP was because of the incall, not the girl herself. Her incall was her apartment, which was a decent enough apartment, but the problem being she shared with a roomie. The roomie was there in the next room watching some annoying sitcom really loud and laughing. At the ad breaks the roomie would turn down the sitcom and I think she was eavesdropping on the SP and I. Then the roomie started moving furniture or something.

The SP's telephone also rang no less than 15 times in 40 minutes with an annoying ringtone. I realized I just wasn't going to get into it with all these distractions and this feeling that I was being listened to through the door, so I left very early. And of course, the roomie made sure to be hovering around in the corridor as I left so she could get a look at me.

So after that experience, I now try to see SPs who work in hotels. Hotels all have everything I need to feel comfortable and are generally clean.

If an SP told me her incall was a private residence I would make sure that we would be alone in the residence together. And I would prefer that SPs put their telephones on silent mode during our time together.

Other than that, some SPs I've been with have made an effort with mood lighting and music, and I appreciate those touches.

I have worked with other ladies on the premises for years, and you would be hard pressed to know anyone else was there. Keeping your phone even on silent, can be disturbing if it beeps or buzzes. Best thing to do is to shut it off completely, or put it on silent and keep it in another room if you want to see the missed calls.

I am sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, but that girl was just being immature and not using very good business sense. I understand the need for you to feel comfortable, but not all ladies who have others around are like that.

Unless you have already met the lady before, if you insist to a lady that she be there "alone" that could raise a red flag. I know for example if someone asked either myself of Nicolette Vaughn to ensure the other was not there, we would probably decline the date because if we are in the house at the same time, it is two floors away behind a locked door.

You would have complete privacy and neither us would have our phones on or loud TV and laughing going on.

Most ladies who share in-call space or have a roommate who know what they do, ensure the other person is discrete or "goes for a walk".

• Like 1

I am sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, but that girl was just being immature and not using very good business sense. I understand the need for you to feel comfortable, but not all ladies who have others around are like that.

Unless you have already met the lady before, if you insist to a lady that she be there "alone" that could raise a red flag. I know for example if someone asked either myself of Nicolette Vaughn to ensure the other was not there, we would probably decline the date because if we are in the house at the same time, it is two floors away behind a locked door.

I know most SPs aren't like the bad experience I described. The situation I described was really the only one truly lousy experience I've had in this hobby. The thing is, I don't want to have an experience like that again, so it's just something I now know to ask about when looking to meet an SP. And like I said, I think I will mostly stick to meeting SPs in hotels to avoid such a situation happening again. In hotels both the SP and I seem to feel safe and comfortable. So they're pretty ideal. Plus I live downtown and so there's a good selection of SPs who work out of hotels within walking distance of my home.

I would never expect an SP to do anything that made her feel unsafe or uncomfortable, and on the flip side I also won't do anything that makes me feel unsafe or uncomfortable. So if an SP and I can't reach an arrangement where we both feel safe and comfortable, then there's no hard feelings (no pun intended) it's just not meant to be.

I would never expect an SP to do anything that made her feel unsafe or uncomfortable, and on the flip side I also won't do anything that makes me feel unsafe or uncomfortable. So if an SP and I can't reach an arrangement where we both feel safe and comfortable, then there's no hard feelings (no pun intended) it's just not meant to be.

When I said "you", I meant anyone, and no offense taken. I would never expect a client to do anything he's not comfortable with either because I would not want him to get all the way over here and then bail.

I find this question is quite regional.

In the Vancouver area, it is rare any sp sets up in a hotel, unless she is visiting. Even very part time sps who cannot work from their own home for some reason will take the time to either share an incall apartment or rent one, then rent out on a day by day basis with other sps when not in use. I don't know of any (outside of the mini brothel style) where more than just the one sps is in that location at any time. (if there were, I think they either leave the apt for someone else's appt, or are out of sight out of mind.

If someone is at a motel, it would be assumed she was a big risk to visit (or from out of town and doesn't realize that BCers are snobbish about motels and sps, and of course the history is that sps locally use them on a per hour arrangment lol) The same assumption is typically made of someone in a house, especially in certain areas. They would be considered a high risk incall, due to all the rooms, being on the ground floor, etc. A very reputable sp can pull that off, of course. But reputable and well reviewed and well established sps can break a lot of assumptions lol.

Outcalls to hotels are usually because the client is actually staying at the hotel from out of town. Otherwise most outcalls I believe have the sp going to his actual home or apartment.

Most incall sps either rent a separate location or work from home, and the majority with no ill effects. No LE interference or risk of exposure, for the majority of sps the majority of time (always some kind of exception, I am sure). From time to time, some entrepreneur arranges an apartment in a condo that they rent out on an hourly basis to sps unable to secure their own incall location, or where a hotel room may be impossible or not cost efficient.

My main point being, that every effort is to provide an incall location that is not a hotel room. Those who can't do any of the options above, would very likely work at a massage parlour, since I can't think of any other viable alternatives here..

Edited by fortunateone