well i didnt really have anything particular in my mind but ever since I met one sp who was amazing at cim it just quickly became my thing. I just dont know how to discuss cim with sps. I thought maybe it was a custom not to ask sps such specific things in detail. Maybe legally too i thought i couldnt ask.

Thanks for all your comments tho. I appreciate it

• Like 1

I dont undestand how this thread could have any negetivity ...

I can't speak for Chanel Reign but it might be because you were called lazy in a couple of posts and one of those posts received several nominations.

Ya she refered to the post that called me lazy. Even tho he said 'no offense' and i took none; shes right it is the negativity we speak of

just dont know how to discuss cim with sps. I thought maybe it was a custom not to ask sps such specific things in detail.

The worse thing that could happen when asking someone about a specific act is that they say no. If you have found someone that you are interested in and their website or ads do not give you a definite yes or no then ask! (but please do your homework and read what they have taken the time to share) If they get snooty about it then I guess that would be someone you do not want to meet.

but ya seriously. if someone dont agree they dont have to comment.

No reason to call anyone by names and to support the name calling. :P

At a loss about the negativity here but then again, I tend not to read the whole thread if I get a sniff of negativity. So, I still stand by my post :)

I can't speak for Chanel Reign but it might be because you were called lazy in a couple of posts and one of those posts received several nominations.

I dont know if you refering to my post but when I agree with the zorobaby post, I was talking about that part...

no offense but this just seems lazy now... the advertisements are there for a reason, all you have to do is look through them and fire off a pm. its not really "cosure" for people to start naming names for certain services.

I just add that to be careful, it was a service who was usually YMMV. Thats why people nominate my post.. not to call people by name. Sorry if anybody misunderstood my post.

... Yes, and ask in a polite and respectful way. Just because we're talking about sex there's no reason to be vulgar or crude!! Being vulgar is a sure way to get ignored!

• Like 1

I don't know if you referring to my post but when I agree with the zorobaby post, I was talking about that part...

no offense but this just seems lazy now... the advertisements are there for a reason, all you have to do is look through them and fire off a pm. its not really "kosher" for people to start naming names for certain services.

I just add that to be careful, it was a service who was usually YMMV. Thats why people nominate my post.. not to call people by name. Sorry if anybody misunderstood my post.

And as for my post the lazy comment wasn't meant to offend, it was in my opinion that it just SEEMS lazy, not that he is lazy. I agree i could have worded it differently, and i apologize if people read into that comment as negativity.

Zoro

And as for my post the lazy comment wasn't meant to offend, it was in my opinion that it just SEEMS lazy, not that he is lazy. I agree i could have worded it differently, and i apologize if people read into that comment as negativity.

Zoro

I understood your statement and wish to ad to it by saying that most of the ladies on cerb have websites and very detailed ads which people obviously don't always read :) It was a good reminder that doing your homework can be beneficial in soooo many ways!!!

As far as i see i,. Cim seems to be very much like ymmv. I HAVE been looking at the ads, and even if the sps dont advertise it, they sometimes do.

The purpose of my thread is to see if anyone knew of any sps who does cim for sure. Recently cim has rised as my thing. Cim doesnt seem really important for everyone ( probably why many sps dont have cims on their ads even tho sometimes they dont mind it) but cim suddenly became important on the services i get.

I dont expect everyone to help me. However i dont need anyone to tell me what i'm doing is lazy or to look into their ads because i already do. I appreciate that you try to help but ya ...

Thanks for your time anyway.

As far as i see i,. Cim seems to be very much like ymmv. I HAVE been looking at the ads, and even if the sps dont advertise it, they sometimes do.quote]

I think that is perhaps what people are trying to get across....sometimes they do not openly advertise it but I bet if you were to contact them privately, they would give you an answer :)

• Like 1

As far as i see i,. Cim seems to be very much like ymmv. I HAVE been looking at the ads, and even if the sps dont advertise it, they sometimes do.

The purpose of my thread is to see if anyone knew of any sps who does cim for sure. Recently cim has rised as my thing. Cim doesnt seem really important for everyone ( probably why many sps dont have cims on their ads even tho sometimes they dont mind it) but cim suddenly became important on the services i get.

I dont expect everyone to help me. However i dont need anyone to tell me what i'm doing is lazy or to look into their ads because i already do. I appreciate that you try to help but ya ...

Thanks for your time anyway.

Although I am not one to ever ask or expect CIM .... I have recieved it a few times because of YMMV so I was told .... which has been mentioned many times in this thread. It caught me offguard a couple times on first visits to be honest !! I do stress the importance of YMMV, and how you treat the ladies prior to meeting (good old first impressions) and cleanliness. But I realize that is not what you are looking for in this thread OP but I wanted to give it another mention.

I did however wish to suggest spending more time on the ladies websites. I just took about 5 minutes and checked out some sites and many of them had it listed. Additional chg and also YMMV applies to some once again. Some list it under their PSE services. But websites will contain more of that info than ads in my experience and my opinion here. To find one that "does it for sure" I seriously don't know if there is a lady because until you meet there is never a "for sure" IMO. My 2 cents.

• Like 1

I like cum in my mouth

does that count?

I like my own cum in my mouth :-) throw me a snowball. :-) does that count. lol

• Like 1

As far as i see i,. Cim seems to be very much like ymmv. I HAVE been looking at the ads, and even if the sps dont advertise it, they sometimes do. The purpose of my thread is to see if anyone knew of any sps who does cim for sure. Recently cim has rised as my thing. Cim doesnt seem really important for everyone ( probably why many sps dont have cims on their ads even tho sometimes they dont mind it) but cim suddenly became important on the services i get. I dont expect everyone to help me. However i dont need anyone to tell me what i'm doing is lazy or to look into their ads because i already do. Thanks for your time anyway.

I've been watching all this and biting my tongue. Directly from the rules and I quote: "Posting asking "Are there any ladies who offer xxxxxxx in this city?" (Ladies and guys can respond to a question like this) and if you ask the ladies to pm you they can (but only if you ask)" is a specific example of what IS ACCEPTABLE. So oparala left out the city (but then he did post it in the Ottawa discussion area) so his post is almost verbatim from the rules on what kind of post is an acceptable one.

Anyone that didn't know the answer or didn't want to help him need not reply, myself included (because I don't know the answer) but I am now going to post in his defense because when he says "However i dont need anyone to tell me what i'm doing is lazy or to look into their ads because i already do. Thanks for your time anyway" this sounds to me like he got just a little beat up and that I don't like that because I'm the real friendly type and I don't think this is what CERB is about, I'm also stupid and fearless :)

I also know that much of our communication is non-verbal and typed communication like emails and posts on CERB are so easily misinterpreted.

Having said that, many replies (maybe even all) were people trying to help and quite polite and I don't think anyone intended to beat him up, but don't you get the sense or feeling from his last message that he might feel a little this way?

So why not beat me up and leave him alone... now you have a new target!

Or lets just assure him that no one meant to beat him up in the first place. That's the purpose of my post:

Pleased to make your acquaintance oparala and I hope you find what you are looking for and wish I could help you.

Oh and back on topic, any lady that offers BBBJ risks CIM, simple physics.

• Like 6

Thank you guys for the post. Especially Backrubman. I appreciate it man thanks.

You are very welcome, like I said pleased to make your acquaintance. I think CERB is the most incredible resource with the most neat, interesting and intelligent people that I have ever found gathered together in one place. Sometimes we can seem unfriendly (I know I've been misunderstood before) but I truly think it only "seems" that way sometimes and now I have a lot more understanding of this so it doesn't bother me much at all like it did when I first found this wonderful place.

Back to the topic at hand as I'm trying to help you with your research (although CIM isn't for me and I'll die a happy man never having experienced it and if I ever do it will be an accident, but I don't judge either, maybe I know not what I am missing)...

One way your question may have gone astray and is what several people alluded to that it is felt inappropriate to name names in public posts and I certainly have to agree with that, neither the clients or the SPs would appreciate public posts in response to your question that kiss and tell.

The rules say "and if you ask the ladies to pm you they can (but only if you ask)" and you didn't invite any lady that wanted to discuss this to PM you, so perhaps if you make just one more public post that does ask for PMs then they will be able to PM you about it without breaking the rules.

I know there are hundreds of ladies wanting to PM you about this but can't because it would break the rules (ok, so it's not quite April 1st yet) but there might be the one you are looking for that would PM you and I didn't want to wait until April 1st to suggest this :)

• Like 1

I'm going to listen to your advice and create another post so that the ladies can pm me. But on the second thought. Ill just wait a while untill this thread sort of chills down. Thanks again backrubman !

• Like 2

I wonder if anyone actually tried to do a search on "cim". I thought I would give it a try and see what I got.

Jeez, didn't work, got the message, that "cim" was either too common, too short, etc. so was excluded from my search, so I actually found nothing. I did try a few variants, but very little showed up, although I did eventually find a few potentials, but I think it is more common than the limited number I found, so I think sometimes, asking and looking for support is a good thing. And why should it be so discouraged?

I think we really should be careful on comments we give, and really should try to be supportive as best we can. My two cents.

I wonder if anyone actually tried to do a search on "cim". I thought I would give it a try and see what I got.

Jeez, didn't work, got the message, that "cim" was either too common, too short, etc. so was excluded from my search, so I actually found nothing. I did try a few variants, but very little showed up, although I did eventually find a few potentials, but I think it is more common than the limited number I found, so I think sometimes, asking and looking for support is a good thing. And why should it be so discouraged?

I think we really should be careful on comments we give, and really should try to be supportive as best we can. My two cents.

Change search parameters to bbbjcim, then see what comes up

RG

Change search parameters to bbbjcim, then see what comes up

RG

I did, wasn't that useful either, nothing since early February when done against Ottawa F/S providers. I actually found "cum in mouth" more useful in finding some recent results, but some of those were just where "mouth" was in the ad somewhere, but it did find some that worked and were more recent.

That wasn't really the point though, it was more that it would be more helpful to support than being somewhat critical or negative in a question being asked looking for some help...

While the intention of the inquiry is understandable, the service itself carries with it a justifiable stigma as a high risk activity. Even if a provider chooses to offer it at her discretion, my guess is that most wouldn't want it advertised in a public thread. The few providers who advertise for it cater to a distinct client base. Even though CERB is an open board, many prefer not see or be seen as a "cum bucket" which is the traditional derogatory slang for FS providers who offer such services. I think this is why there was a perceived "tone" to some responses. To each their own in my eyes, it can't hurt to ask; but when asking be prepared for responses you may not feel useful.

cat

• Like 3

Guest W***ledi*Time

Jeez, didn't work, got the message, that "cim" was either too common, too short, etc. so was excluded from my search, so I actually found nothing. ...

It's better to search using TAGs, as previously suggested.