Thanks for the memories! It's Time for Dreamer to say goodbye.

Thank you to everyone for making my time in this forum rewarding and enlightening.

It has been my pleasure to share with each of you a part of myself that I was unable to share with the people around me.

It is my sincere hope that each of you continue to use this forum as a beacon of understanding, support and strength in your pursuit of happiness.

Wishing everyone all the best

The infinite dreamer ( Dreamer8 )

We will miss your posts Dreamer. Thanks for the contributions and helping make cerb what it is today. - best wishes from all of us here.

Dreamer, next time that I'm holding a drink in my hand I will toast you! take care, and thanks for your long time contributions here on the board.;-)

Where are you going man? What's with the "Dear John" letter? That's no way to leave the brotherhood, your buddies and friends! A little explanation like "I have a terminal illness and I'm leaving" or "I got busted so I have to quit" or "I got arrested so I'm going to jail" would be better....

You haven't even reached the 1000 post mark dude! Oh well, I will let you know that I've always enjoyed your contributions, they were the best!!

Cap

Dreamer.....one of the orriginal people who got this board noticed......he will be missed....

Good Luck.......

Guest f***2f***

Farewell dreamer, as many have said you are a pioneer on this board and almost a fixture. You received an award for your contributions and are recognized as a leader on this site. I hope everything is OK with you. Sometimes we quit for personal reasons sometimes not appropriate to share with others but my thoughts are with you whatever the circumstances. Of course we are here if you come back....

Adios amigo!!

Sorry to see you go Dreamer, I've always enjoyed your posts and reviews.... hopefully you drop in from time to time to say hello!! I'll also raise a toast to you next time I have a drin..... wait. I just had a toast in your honour! lol

Thanks for all your well wishes, to give you guys more info I am moving to greener pastures (new country) and at the same time my business life has become all consuming (18hr days) so I will not have the relevant content (SP reviews) nor the time to post.

I will try to check in every few months to see how everyone is doing and who the new 1000 or 2000 posters are ;) , I just will not be able to make a real contrabution by posting reviews or answering PM for new members any longer.

I am actually going to miss you guys and girls.

Best of luck to you dreamer. Going the a new country can be very exciting and yet challenging. I lived in Germany for quite a few years long time ago and have great memories of this adventure. It sure was quite a learning experience. Hope you don't work long hours all the time and get some time for sightseeing.

Dreamer, thanks for being such a contributing and sharing member of this board. Your input and open advice--not to mention recommendations- will be missed. I hope you pause occassionally to sample the local ambience and hoist a few in memory of times good and bad. Its the journey and the people along the way that makes it worthwhile. Happy travelling.

I am sure they will have a forum were you are going!! It is impossible to quite the hobby :)

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Makes me think of all the wonderful women that have said goodbye - Alexxis?!? sniff sniff...

Best wishes Dreamer -- Your contributions will be missed!

Posted via Mobile Device

Having been away, I am only now able to respond to this thread. Dreamer, good luck and best wishes in your pursuits. You will always be a CERB

ICON