I've been reading a lot of posts and information about the expectations that SPs have of their clients. A recurring theme, besides cleanliness and personal hygiene, is a sexy smell.

So, ladies, what are some of your favourite men scents?

I love good quality fragrance of any make on a man but the smell of freshly washed skin is wonderful as well. What should be avoided is bathing in any kind of fragrance in an attempt to cover up the fact that water didn't kiss the skin first. Subtle is best...

cat

I prefer no cologne for clients and something sexy and light like D&G or old school like stetson for a man friend.

Posted via Mobile Device

there is this cologne , Givenchi , its in a blue & glass bottle

it smells AMAZING , its really gets me going ;)

& also , on the plus side , it isnt expensive at all ! perfect for any & everyone !

• Like 1

I love scent on a man

Fresh, clean .... That is so inviting, but I love the scent that Escape or ck1 leaves on a man when just a hint exists.

Since I don't wear a lot of perfume, just a hint (which makes a man come close to me just to get a whif of it), I like to have the two scents be able to mingle in co-existence.

Drowning in cologne is a great way to put me off, I will demand a man take . shower in the begining then to get rid of it.

Light and refreshing is the key.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I don't know if I'm using the right brand ... hopefully someone will check-out this self-portrait of me getting ready for a date - and tell me if this looks like a good cologne?

Pepe+Le+Pew.jpg

Joop makes me horny instantly. If I smell a guy wearing it I will follow him just to smell him. Bvlgari is another one.

Some sps don't like us to wear perfume or cologne.I don't like it either because I live with my girlfriend.My shower gel is perfumed and I think it's quite enough.

I am one ruled by my nose, lol..I love aroma!! But there are good ones and bad ones. I like a fresh clean smell, Nautical is a really nice one. I Think Armani, D&G is awsome, Abercrombie &Finch is really really really nice, I have the women's version.

I think Uni-sex sents are nice as well, seems to be a lot on the market now for that too.

A nice smelling man drives me wild!

I'm with the general consensus: the scent of clean skin is far more appealing than cologne. Though I do love the smell of sandalwood, and I wear the oil as a perfume (in my private life. No tell-tale scents to get my gentlemen in hot water!)

Posted via Mobile Device

I remember as a kid my father always used Old Spice aftershave. I loved the smell of it. One day, when I was about 8, I tried to imitate my father. Pretend shave, followed by the Old Spice. Needless to say I doused myself in the stuff, and headed out to school, calling goodby to my mom as the door closed behind me. Well, it wasn't too long before the school was calling home and I was sent home by a none too pleased teacher to a none to pleased mother. My father feigned irritation, but was mostly bemused, and probably secretly quite chuffed by it all.

Ahhh Old Spice .... Manliness in a bottle!!

Women always seem to notice Jean Paul Gaultier when I wear it. It seems to be a fave of many!

I don't wear any when seeing SPs. There's a non-trivial number who seem to be allergic to it, so it's easier not to. And assuming that you've done the rest of the hygiene thing before you show up, it's not as if there's anything to be, er, smothered.

I haven't worn cologne since I was probably 18 but I do always have some aqua velva aftershave in my travel bag in the truck... perhaps a splash of that might perk up some nipples ;) ;) However until further notice I won't try it ! heh heh

• Like 1

I put on cologne for special occasions and if I know the person or people I'm with are not affected by smell. In addition to, I try to use just as little as possible, just to get a faint smell.

Since I was small, my dad taught me that when it comes to cologne, subtle use is best use

I don't wear any. You don't know who has allergies to cologne, or perfume for that matter. And there are a lot of people who don't know how to wear it.

If worn, it should be a subtle dab on the skin...but there are some and it smells (and yes, my eyes start tearing up, almost as bad as when I went through chemical warfare training in the military LOL) like they dumped a bottle head to toe on themselves

A good old fashion shower head to toe with soap followed by mouthwash...aka good hygiene, that's what I use

RG

I haven't worn cologne since I was probably 18 but I do always have some aqua velva aftershave in my travel bag in the truck... perhaps a splash of that might perk up some nipples ;) ;) However until further notice I won't try it ! heh heh

Although they are different (aftershave/cologne), I always thought of them as pretty much the same thing.