Recently I found out that an SP I enjoy seeing has a SO.

I didn't know this previously, and I am not sure how I feel about it.

From the practicle side, it should not make a difference to me, but...

I guess part of the fantasy is that I am that special person for her, and when it is shattered...

Any of you out there have favourite SPs with SO and still able to enjoy the company?

After all it is fantasy entertainment, right?

NB

Any of you out there have favourite SPs with SO and still able to enjoy the company?

Yes definitely. A SO is just another aspect of the SP's live. It makes the SP who they are.

I have a SO in my life, and it does not interfer with my level of service at all!

If anything it allows me to be more attentive, and inspires me to what it is that you are wanting/needing. With love in my life, I feel warmer, happier and more creative than when single. When being single for too long, I seem to get a bit bitter, or jaded towards intimacy and passion.

the big difference for me is...What I do with you as my client, is very different than with my SO, as with a client I am " selling" fantasy, a persona, therapeutic touch.....with my SO I am not selling anything!

This is not to say I am "acting", as I naturally am a flirty, warm, friendly, nurturing type personality...so I do remain as my true self...but it is marketing and is business too!

• Like 1

It really shouldn't make any difference. I think you have to take a reality check and realize that you are dealing with an SP as a commercial transaction. Sure some of the ladies provide a wonderfully personal service, but when all is said and done, and you leave they have a life of their own. It would be unfair to expect them to forgo having an SO because they are in this line of work.

• Like 2

LOL! Porthos couldn't have put it any better. 

It's unfortunate that learning this piece of info may have changed  your outlook on the SP. These ladies are amazing inside and out and provide an invaluable service to us. The fact that she has a SO just confirms how special she is. 

A SP with a SO should not affect your desire to visit them as a client. Remember, SP's and MA's have lives outside of work just like you do. I understand it may have ruined the fantasy, but the vast majority of hobbyiests have SO's too and that does not stop SP's and MA's from seeing them. So why should it ruin it for you?

• Like 1

This is an aspect that I do have difficulty to deal with with clients...

For myself, I know for a fact I am a "better" SP when I am in a relationship. I keep my hours, I take calls, I am more "straight". I use to be a serial monogamous dater, until I embrace polyamory.

Also having some "me" sex once in a while with a partner that know everything about me, compare to someone that doesn't know me well...big difference a the end of the month.

It's our private life. I am not sure how it is suppose to affect clients during our time together. For 30 min, 2 hours or an overnight...I am not thinking of my SO but of the person I am with.

One thing that I do find a little bit hypocritical of some gents...:( Pretty much everyone know by now that I am bisexual...I am currently dating two women, and most people seem to be fine with that...because they are women, it still keep the fantasy alive it seem...but if it was a man....it make them feel uncomfortable

Question for the gents-for those that it bother to see an SP that has an SO, does it make a difference if she is is dating a man or woman?

Edited by Malika Fantasy
  • Like 3

The SPs I enjoy seeing are individuals with rich and varied life experiences. They are smart, funny, sexy women who bring to the experience I share with them so much more than their body. They are mothers, partners, entrepreneurs, and so much more. If all they had in their life was exchanging sex for cash they'd be extremely uninteresting.

Of course, I'm often unaware of all that is going on in their lives. The longer I'm in the hobby, however, the less I try to put "my fantasy and preconceptions" onto the situation, and come to the encounter enjoying the reality of it. As I've done that I find I've tended to see fewer ladies, but each experience has been far richer.

At the end of the day, there are very few things more wonderful than life itself. Embrace it and be glad these wonderful ladies have enough love and sensuality to share their's with us.

• Like 2

It would have no affect on me. I am in the wedding business and deal with excited brides all the time. Each wants to know their wedding is special and memorable. During the time I am with them, I treat them like the most important person in the world, some of them are more comfortable treating me as a confidant, or start sharing funny stories. I listen to whatever they have to say enthusiastically and respond as such not because of an act, but because I truly love what they have to say and being involved in their special day. I treat them like they are the most important client I've ever had, and I do it with every one because it makes my job all the more better and satisfying that I've made one more couple happy.

I guess what I'm saying is that the SPs on this forum at leasyt show a considerable amount of respect to what they do. From the discussions and reviews I've read, I know that they treat every client with so much importance, I couldn't care less if their SO stood outside the room waiting to pick her up. I have an impression that SPs here want the same for their clients as I want with mine, ear to ear grin level satisfaction.

If she happens to tell me she has an SO, I'd probably be more excited for maybe an upcoming wedding I might be needed :D

Thanks everyone, that all helps me out a bit.

Boomer, I am glad the SP has someone special in her life.

Malika, you are fine with either man or woman

Porthos, I know what you mean

To the OP, I'm not sure how you found out she has an SO but being an SP does not entirely define who she is as a person and it's sad because a lot of guys expect us not to be in a relationship because of what we do for a living and that no one will want to be with us because of the stigma attached to being a sex worker.

I understand your POV about ruining the fantasy and I try not to let my personal life come through my sessions. Many people don't know my situation or they think they know but they really don't. Or some people want to know. I let them think what they what to think because frankly I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't like it brought up in a session because some guys do ask and then they get upset because the fantasy is ruined.

I'm not saying this was your experience but just trying to give you an idea of how this can be a touchy situation for SPs and clients. These types of situations ( re: realizing SP has an SO) gets me a bit miffed because some want the fantasy but then they get curious and it puts me in a bad position and I run the risk of losing a client depending on if he is upset or not with the response I give. Usually it's "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." type of response. I don't ask every guy who walks through my door if he is married. It's none of my business.

In short, I am selling a fantasy and it is my job to provide that and I'm damn good at it. Right now I am extremely fulfilled in my personal life ( notice how I didn't elaborate? lol) and happier than i have been in years. I also find it makes my encounters a lot more satisfying for myself and my clients.

The best thing to do when you visit an SP is to think of it as a time to get away and escape. Sort of like meditating. Go with the fantasy and keep it separate from your personal life and the lives of SPs. There is nothing wrong in wanting to get to know your favorite SP but if you want to keep the fantasy alive then perhaps it's best you don't open Pandora's Box.

Question for the gents-for those that it bother to see an SP that has an SO, does it make a difference if she is is dating a man or woman?

It does not bother me in the least Malika.....I do not have the misconception that I am the guy in your life....however with some ladies I am their guy perhaps for a few hours in a year ;) haha

In all honesty I am very happy for any lady that does have an SO....male or female........ if you can make that work living this lifestyle then you go girls.... If you are happy that makes me happy and happiness is all around good for everyone :D

• Like 1

One of the benefits of seeing a lady in this lifestyle is the no strings aspect of the SP/Client relationship. There should be no expectation or concern about the lady's relationship status, just as she has no, or should have no, concern about your relationship status. As for being special to her, you are special to her...for the time you two spend together. Don't read more into it than that, though.

Once the encounter is over, you move on to your life, and she to hers. If you had a good time with her, and she is comfortable with you, you can become a regular client.

But complicating this lifestyle with concerns about a lady's relationship status, and I guess, by the same token, a client's relationship status, well the only people who should partake in this lifestyle are single men and women. This is supposed to be an indulgence, uncomplicated, mutually beneficial, no strings attached fun. I wouldn't complicate it with concerns over relationships

My two cents

RG

• Like 1

have to agree with Porthos the fantasy of sleeping with another person's wife is really hot. Not only this but if the Sp and her partner are capable of having a strong relationship despite this line of work all the power to them.

We as humans are sexual beings and to be able to ascend beyond societie's misguided beliefs is a good thing. For those able to do this or swing,share,cuck, shares something with their SO that makes for a truly beautiful example of love that we should all aspire to. Not necessarily to change your lifestyle but to be able to trust a person this much, Isn't this the definition of love?

I at least now, wouldn't be able to do such a thing, however I would hope that if I loved my wife and her/me that we wouldn't worry with jealousy, or paranoia.

True comfort with someone

Bravo to any Sp's capable to openly maintain this type of relationship, you're an example of what love can truly be, not just a roommate with benefits

(anyone not in this lifestyle, but able to fully trust they're partner you as well I applaud)

Additional Comments:

Sorry I tend to ramble and repeat myself...

The SO part of an SP's life is part of the "private" side of her story. There are a lot of areas in her private side you might not care for. None of this should affect the guest - SP relationship, IMHO. I would think that a gentleman who finds the "fantasy" to be a key element would avoid peeking behind the curtain and learning too much.

When I am with my clients, they are the most important people in the world at that moment. I'm pretty sure they know I have other clients. And I happen to know that my mechanic is working on his own car when he's not with me.

For me, it is pretty much all the same.