Nice reminder, Samantha.

In my case, I will be visiting the cemetary tomorrow to give my regards.

I urge those of you who have mothers who have passed to do the same, if you can.

After 13 years, there isn't a day that goes by without me thinking of her.

• Like 2

Yes, well said Samantha. We should all remember our mothers, not just on Mother's Day but year round. Took mom out to her favourite restaurant for a Mother's Day dinner tonight. And I regularly visit her year round

RG

Normally i just call and shes so happy to hear from me. But now that i have a car, i enlisted my brother and sister to make sure she'd be home, and i showed up on her doorstep last night. Almost gave the poor girl a heart attack i think! Now to go make her some breakfast :-)

I made sure to get up stupid early and call Mum back home. Wanted to make sure to catch her at home, so with the 5 hour time difference had to be up at 3:30 this morning! Always worth it though to put make Mum smile! :D

My mother is my friend! We are so close, we seem to be telepathic most of the time. We always know when something is wrong even if we live in different cities.

This year, I took her to Victoria, BC to see my sister. We had not seen my sister for a long time now, and I knew she needed to make sure she was safe.

Sadly my sister is not doing well. Not been taking care of herself as she should. Suffers with fibromiagla and other issues as well. So it was so important for Mom to be with her.

While here, I went to China town with Mom, and got my sister a wellness packages. Things like Omega 3-6-9, liver detox, cedar aromatherapy( for thinning hair) Multi-vits all things I hope to help her re-gain her health and beauty.

This is one of my gifts to her, is knowing where her daughter is geographical, and in health. To know that she has health products to hopefully start to get better. I hope this will ease my Mom's stresses a bit now.

Today, we go to the butterfly garden:) We will have a picnic there. My Mom absolutely loves butterflies!!! Collects them, this is a surprise to her. She thinks we are going just to a park, heheheheh.

I hope everyone has a fine Mother's day. If your Mother happens not to be with you, honor her in anyway you can!

Well my Mum doesn't really recognize me now, which is not unexpected with her condition, but she did remember her favourite type of chocolate bar that I brought today.

Mmmm. Cherry Blossom.

• Like 1

I paid a personal visit to my mother today because I do not get to see her often and we sat outside and talked for over an hour and went for a walk. Damn, I found out she watches the same t.v. shows as I do! lol. My sister took her to dinner since I was being taken out for Mother's Day. She seemed happy that I came to see her.

I don't phone my Mom often enough, we are basically on opposite ends of the country so I should call more often.

You just never know when your last chance with occur.

So, always remember that everyday should be thought of as Mother's Day, as without her, you wouldn't be around.

• Like 1