Pets? How do we feel about them?

I love animals cats and dogs they are my friends, but I went to an incall one time and the smallest little puppy peed near my shoes at the door and I stepped in it before putting them on. I never told the lady but I was not impressed.

This does not mean I do not want to see animals at your place Cindy, as long as I don't step on pee or poo we are just fine.

• Like 1

Love the mammal kind. Not fond of reptiles

To clarify

Bunnies, kitties, puppies (and their older versions) are a-ok

Snakes - I like to admire from a distance

I'm an animal lover. You didn't say what kind of small animal, but some people are very allergic to cats (not me) and I know some ladies do have cats, I wonder if they warn in-call clients ahead of time and if it ever creates any kind of issue for them?

I really hate it when three or four cats all gather around and start watching me and the SP intently, I mean like staring at us for hours! Let's call it the "cat scan".

Just kidding -- that never happens :)

Of course any professional SP is going to ensure that their pet(s) don't get in the way or become a nuisance.

• Like 2

I'm an animal lover (my cat told me to say that or he'd bite my throat tonight while I sleep LOL)

But if seeing a lady at an incall I'd prefer the animal, be it cat, dog, etc etc etc to not be in the bedroom.

Girl I dated for a short time had three cats. She wanted them in the bedroom even while we were having sex...spoils the mood when couple cats on the pillow staring at you, and one walks on your back. Cats can be very territorial.

So for me no issue with pets, just keep them out of the bedroom

RG

I have 2 dogs. I am lucky to have a space with lots of room. 3 Floors. In my basement, which is a rec room, has a kennel, so I put them there when I am working. Also I got a leather couch set, which helps to prevent shedding to get all over my guests cloths. My dogs are never permitted to enter my work room or massage room, for comfort of those whom may have allergies to dogs.

I have never had a problem, expect one time I had a visitor, and I did not yet have a kennel. One of my dogs( was a puppy) snuck up the stairs and ate a pair of sunglasses!!! OH MY!! I was sooo embarrassed! That is when I got my kennel, lol

also....VERY IMPORTANT....Be sure to properly dispose any items that you may use durring your session!!!! I had a dog once eat a condom, he had gotten into my garbage can:( Strangely, the condom slid down throat without blocking airways. There was no sign of anything wrong. He ate his food, drank water, everything normal. Then one day he started to vomit, and then choked. I open his mouth and was mortified to see this condom full of food going down his throat!!! I ran olive oil down his throat and slowly pulled it out! He and I were lucky!

• Like 1

I like pussy.....cats, especially the hairless kind ;) I really like to pet pussy....cats

image.jpg

All kidding aside so long as they aren't staring at me in the boudoir (like others, that freaks me out a little) I'm a pet lover at heart and don't mind having one around. It does make good sense to let your clients know that you might have a small dogs or pussy....cat.

:)

• Like 1

I love pets, couldn't imagine not having one. I always had dogs when I was growing up. Found out later that I was allergic to dogs which explained my sniffles, not super bad but enough. There was no way we were giving up our dog though, we always considered our pets as members of the family. Right now I've basically adopted my sisters cat and she is a lot of fun. Kinda crazy though, and sometimes I swear she has ADD, lol. She loves attention though, to the point you'd swear she is part dog. And she's quiet vocal too, especially about food and petting her. I love most furry creatures, but you'd never get me to have a pet spider. If a big spider like a tarantula or something else got loose in my place I probably end up burning the place down trying to kill it or end up moving, and with my luck it would be hiding in one of the boxes, lol.

I really hate it when three or four cats all gather around and start watching me and the SP intently, I mean like staring at us for hours! Let's call it the "cat scan".

Just kidding -- that never happens :)

Of course any professional SP is going to ensure that their pet(s) don't get in the way or become a nuisance.

All kidding aside so long as they aren't staring at me in the boudoir (like others, that freaks me out a little) I'm a pet lover at heart and don't mind having one around. It does make good sense to let your clients know that you might have a small dogs or pussy....cat.

:)

Animals that would not stare???

0afd0e45-15fd-4cbf-a52b-395a77c57f47.jpg

wall_cat_cousing_ceiling_cat.jpg

Seriously, not an issue for me as i have a cat myself. I always make sure that no one is allergic or it doesn't get in the way when i'm hosting. Would not be an issue if i'm visiting. Cats or dogs i have no issue if they go about freely and are house trained, and the other types of pet i don't ming if the are in "cages" i.e aquarium for spiders and lizards etc..

I was surrounded by pets when I was young, cats and dogs, and have fond memories of both. Had a couple of dogs as an adult and love them, but you really need to be there for them as much as they are there for you, and that wasn't/isn't always possible.

But, still enjoy when I see a family pet.

I'll join the consensus. Love animals, and have no issues with them. I'd prefer them not to be in the bedroom, or scratching at the door, or chewing my shoes. But beyond that it's cool.

Sophia, I'd love to meet your dogs!! Hell, thinking back to Samantha's post in another thread, I'd even be willing to walk your dogs!!

Porthos

• Like 1

I don't use my home as an incall location so there is no issue but there if I did there probably would be.. I've been alone in my bedroom at times and if I don't open the door for my orange cat, he is meowing like crazy and at the most inappropriate moment if you know what I mean! He's not stupid and I'm sure he senses what's going on but what a mood killer!

Agreed with all: pets are great. Exposure to fur and dander for an hour or so shouldn't be too bad except for those with real severe allergies. However, if a person is a sleepover guest, they can get really adverse effects even if just mildly allergic(me).

I stayed over at a friend's one time, and woke with a four legged pussy on my chest. My asthma flared up badly.