Anyone Else Addicted To Cerb??

Sure am and proud of it.

Been here for many years but it's only in the last couple that I've actively started to post. I have a tablet on my bed side table so I can check in after I roll over in the morning, and it's generally in an open window on my laptop during the day. I've attended most of the Ottawa social events and have gotten to know a many of the boys and girls who hang out here. Now it's time to meet some of the easterners in a couple of weeks.

not addicted....but do come on regularly......honestly, I find the discussions on here very interesting/valuable, as they touch on issues not normally discussed elsewhere; they are society/lifestyle issues; the fact the ladies are hot has nothing to do with it....lol....

Since this hobby has been a major part of my life, for better or for worse, I like keeping up on Cerb. I don't do it much anymore, but once in a while, the urge strikes and I'm glad to have Cerb to help me make solid choices.

Perhaps. It certainly is easy to become one.There are so many friendly, interesting people that post and reply. Aalways giving wonderful advice and support when needed, here we can talk about EVERYTHING, A rarity indeed.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

For some reason I feel guilty when I dont post a new joke on Cerb every time I visit. I am getting to picky now trying to find the best of them!