Anyone Else Addicted To Cerb??

Hi My name is Sophia, and I am a cerb addict!!!

I spend more time on cerb then chatting on the phone, FB or games for sure!

I find myself irritable if I can not log on for my morning shouts, discussion etc.

When I left for vacation, it took 3 days to fight the urge to log on.

It is the first thing I do in the morning with my coffee, and the last I do at night!

But really...there are really so many awesome people, discussions, chats, pics...

and I find it makes my day much more fulfilled knowing I can share my day with all of you! Can cheer me up, challenge me, make me think and grow...I think I will stay a cerb addict!

I swear, I spend more time on this site than anywhere else on the web!

Absolutely ... I think I live here!

I too log on first thing in the morning, while the coffee is brewing, and finish my day with CERB.

• Like 3

I find myself irritable if I can not log on for my morning shouts, discussion etc... It is the first thing I do in the morning with my coffee, and the last I do at night!

Yup...me too!

• Like 1

I check while I'm working on the computer, when I'm out my phone browser is logged in to CERB so I can check while grocery shopping, or at a restaurant, etc., etc.

To be honest, I consider many of you folks to be dear friends and I miss you when I can't check in.

Holidays kill me. and when I come back and see all the threads I've missed I'm like a kid in the candy shop.

Porthos

Okay, I admit, I spend quite a bit of time on here, many would say too much, but sometimes if nothing else going on this is my first choice of place to see what is going on.

Addicted, sure in some way....can I live without of it, of course, but why would I. There are many interesting people and a good chance to chat to some friends I have met.

I am staying, addicted or not...lol

• Like 1

I enjoy my visits to Cerb but I have had to refrain from posting anything on this site as some people have a limited sense of humour.

One more strike and I am out so I am told.

I hardly come here at all LOL

No, not really addicted per se, but this is a great community where we share a common interest, well lifestyle, not to mention having a laptop and I can watch tv and be on CERB at the same time

Oh ok, those are rationalizations, I'm addicted LOL

RG

When I first joined, I came here quite often just to get an idea of the interaction on the forums, reading the rules, etc...

I hardly come here at all LOL

No, not really addicted per se, but this is a great community where we share a common interest, well lifestyle, not to mention having a laptop and I can watch tv and be on CERB at the same time

Oh ok, those are rationalizations, I'm addicted LOL

RG

I can make similar rationalizations. As a financial trader we are a lot like airline pilots and need to be in he cockpit. Hours of boredom broken only by moments of shear terror! Oh, please don't get the idea I come here because I am bored, nothing could be further from the truth -- it is a most interesting place and a community of wonderful people. I just have to spend a lot of time in front of my trader workstation with it's array of 6 wide screen monitors, that's a lot of real estate with enough room for CERB too and it is a wonderful place to be when the plane is at cruising altitude and on course. Of course during times of take off, landing or managing quick course adjustments, CERB will be there in a little while once I have completed that task.

But make no mistake, it is a very special place and I continue to learn, think and be challenged by some of the topics that come up here from time to time and feel fortunate to have found this place.

Here's an off topic question. Sorry for the hijack guys........but what in gods name is this facebook thing I keep hearing about?? And twitter? I'm not sure what that is either exactly....but it sounds kind of kinky......."I love the way she can't stop twittering herself....she's insatiable!!"

Ummm, yes, I guess I spend a lot of time here, but I wouldn't call it an addiction. I couldn't go cold turkey though! I'd really miss the cool people, knowing what's going on, who's where, doing whom... ;) OK that was out of order! I have to work on posting more, though.

There is so much combined knowledge on all topics relating to the industry and sex in general; the friendly atmosphere and being able to tap into this knowledge that is offered freely for the good of all...it's a beautiful thing!

CERB is better than Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. put together! :)

FR

Yes i think I am addicted.

I check it in the morning, noon and before I go to bed.

I like reading all the articles, and experiencing life thru other people's

experiences. Have met some nice women here that I have become friends with.

Chatting with people at night. This is a great site and social site

better then facebook.

I love cerb its such a warm and friendly place...I like how everyone just gets along and embraces each other with respect and love...and I have met alot of wonderful people from here....give thanks xoxoxox

Nope not addicted.........just my happy place :D

Look around there are lots of umm....tits and ass for instance... bad.. me

Cerb makes me smile, feel good, and laugh, and HORNY.

ie......

On Cerb..... a fella loses his cumshot and can't find it.....I laugh

On Face book "I just went to the store for milk" .... I don't laugh

On Cerb when talking about ball hair removal we get.... "Dunk your balls in Neet" ;)

On Facebook when talking about hair removeal we get...."Oh my god I like took my like BF to the like salon with me and got him like waxed....giggle "

Besides we have Old Dog in a thong and goggles wagging his stub tail..... and is ....An awesome fella !!!!!.

Katherine making me horny.......better yet now a horny good friend from afar ;)

RG with a huge heart, kind soul, keen sense of humor and a fishing rod .... and a broken down truck with a boat behind just waiting to get in the water

Penelope ....making me horny.....almost stipped and shagged her on the airport luggage pickup # 2 when I first saw her

Phaedrus.... just simply stating shit how it is... Phaedrus style !

Malika.... making me horny and hornier with boobs infatuations....BOOBS YAY

WIT.... trying to make me smartER....not working.......never work but keep trying WIT !

Keissy.... makies me horny .... and says shit in French I believe I should learn to understand ;) Compliment or BURN...lol not sure

Notch..... he helped me understand how important frozen nipples are to Canada's population.....nipples ...nipples .....chaps ;) ???

Emily..... Makes me horny.....The best of the best and she rocks !

Could go on and on and on and on but pretty cool place to hang out....who knows who you can meet

Addicted.....could be ?

• Like 2

Well since it is almost 3 AM and I am unable to sleep I won't be making my favourite time of day on Cerb. I just love sending out early morning shouts to my fellow early birds. Mrrnice2 , Sophia and Hockey are usually around. Sometimes I will open open up my computer and wonder if they are up yet and I haven't even met Sophia or Hockey yet! Soon though I hear. :icon_smile:

Addicted? Let's see here.

My name is Angela and I'm a CERB addict.

We admitted we were powerless over CERB, that our lives had become unmanageable.

Nah, can't be.

Hey Sophia, let's put on another pot of coffee. It's going to be a looooonnng meeting.

Guest *ig*a**

Addicted I would probably say yes. I usually am on early in the morning everyday. When I first started I was only intetested in getting info on sp's or ma's. Now I look forward to reading the posts and find the discussions on a wide variety of subjects very interesting. I think about this community and the people alot, so I would say yes definatley addicted.

Posted via Mobile Device

This thread could be the first meeting of CERBaholics anonymous.

Very healthy. Many of us have accepted our condition, some of us (you know who you are) are still in denial. But, I note that not one of us wants to seek out a cure!! Thank God!!

Porthos

Addicted? Let's see here.

My name is Angela and I'm a CERB addict.

We admitted we were powerless over CERB, that our lives had become unmanageable.

Nah, can't be.

Hey Sophia, let's put on another pot of coffee. It's going to be a looooonnng meeting.

Coffee is on!! lol...So Here I am at 7am, Friday morning...ON CERB!!! Problem?? Nah.....Not a problem at all for me!

Your right Porthos...I dont want the cure if there is one...lol

• Like 1

Hi I'm Tokan and I'm a cerb addict, lol.

When I first joined up I'll be honest that I really was only looking for info on SP's and such. But I have come to enjoy the positive community here and really enjoy reading all the articles and listening to peoples opinions on a variety of subjects as well as the humour. I've even come to think of some you as friends :) Cerb definitely is a special place and I enjoy the time I spend here :)