Another Question to all the Men!

So, I was sorta asked this question and now I am going to ask you guys!

If your Brother, Son or Friend started dating someone new and was just completely in a great/loving relationship. He was happy and was being treated really well....but the girl he was seeing was:

A) an active SP or MP, or

B) a Retired SP or MP

What would you do?? if anything?

Simply nothing. As far as I am concerned SP/MP is a line of work and you don't judge people by what they do. What is inportant is who they are.

• Like 2

Guest S**r***e

Probably do nothing. Something you may want to add, does the person know they are an active SP or MP or retired SP/MP?

Ava Darling, you should not ask these questions this early in the day, especially when I have not had any sleep yet. :razz:.

Yes, I am being a smart ass. In terms of the friend aspect, I think a lot of guys would secretly or openly support their male friend in this scenario. Perhaps because they somehow get to live vicariously through their friend. Does not every guy want to 'get with' an exotic sexually liberated woman?

I think what could could come into play with the brother or son aspect are cultural as well as social factors (where depending on upbringing, independence, environment) might introduce elements of double standards.

Most of society still frowns upon people involved in the sex entertainment industry and consequently still stereotype. General statement, whether we admit it or not, we all exhibit some form of double standard as far as this hobby goes.

My personal moto is live and let live so I will not meddle in anyone's affairs, but that's just me. I don't want to ramble so I'll stop here. I think my previous statement is my final answer.

• Like 1

If she was retired absolutely nothing. But I believe that if it was a serious relationship with an active sp I would tell, because, I believe serious relationships should be monagamous.

But once I told him if he wanted to stay with her, it be okay with me.:?:

I'm with skater on this one. It is a line of work, that's it. It is not my place to judge anyone in this world. Plus love is love, and it shouldn't matter what a person does for a living, or used to do. Personally I dated an SP for 2 years and it certainly never bothered me at all.

Guest f***2f***

Well had to think about it. I have two sons in their twenties so how would I feel about it? I think I'd like to see her retire if she was in a relationship with my son....if it's a serious relationship I think he should be the only one having a girl friend experience with her.

Ladies can have sons,brothers,uncles,grandfathers,fathers,cousins too...hehe

I have 3 sons. Would i mind if they were seeing an sp or ex so...absolutely not. As long as it was a very loving relationship and he is happy...its all good.

kisses,

Emma A

Ladies can have sons,brothers,uncles,grandfathers,fathers,cousins too...hehe

I have 3 sons. Would i mind if they were seeing an sp or ex so...absolutely not. As long as it was a very loving relationship and he is happy...its all good.

kisses,

Emma A

I agree. To expect the SP (heh why can't the SP be male ?) to stop working entirely is a bit too much.

Is her new love partner going to support her lost in income. After all, there usually are monetary reasons why she is an SP to begin with.

Plus if she stop, loses her client base and the relationship doesn't work out she now has to start from square one.

Ultimately it is a question of respect. Does he respect the choices she is making to remain as an SP ? Does she respect the boundaries he might have regarding her profession ?

Former SP/MA. It's more a question of are they both comfortable/secure in their relationship to have the topic brought up.

To answer your question Ava, I would keep my mouth shut out of respect for the both of them.

Simply nothing.If the guy and the SP or MA have a strong bond of love and are both happy, then the others should be happy for them.8-)

all above are great reasons......but what about asking about that persons personal beliefs....does the man have beliefs or morals that would cause him great grief if he found out later........if he found out later....would it crush him...or would it be better to have her tell him now before things get really to serious.

the past is the past......but what is going on now is what has to be dealt with.

Usually, I would say nothing. To each his own, and if they are happy, who am I to screw it up ?

Of course common sense should prevail in some cases where there are legitimate concerns (saftey, security, and possibly some major health issues) not really tied to the fact that they are an sp/mp.

Most of the ladies I have met in this hobby are hard working honest folk, they also usually have a hightened awareness of people and moods, I would trust that sense in their choosing the right time to tell their so about their current/previuous activities (again, most ladies here would likely have been up front about it anyway)

It's none of my business what the GF does. It's my business, if it's my son who is in the relationship, to ensure that he is happy or content - but in my moral set, her profession doesn't enter into it.

It could be worse, she could have been a divorce lawyer.

Nice question, Ava - very provocative, as usual.

i have dated two sp's. One of them I found it very difficult to have her still working as I had proposed marriage to her. I wanted her just for me and was head over heals in love with Barbie.

Could not handle she was with other guys.

The other a cute Jamacian petite girl I was able to handle, but I loved her in more of a friendship way and was willing to accept her for what she does.

I believe it is in the depth of love you have for the person, on whether you can handle it or not.

Just imagine if you were in love deeply with a client could you handle him sleeping with other women?:shock::?

Dear Ava:

My only comment is that your question is addressed to a very special homogenious

audience. Therefore the responses will be somewhat biased since CERB members

are a unique representation of our society's mores (or opinions) concerning SPs and MPS.

Dear Ava:

My only comment is that your question is addressed to a very special homogenious

audience. Therefore the responses will be somewhat biased since CERB members

are a unique representation of our society's mores (or opinions) concerning SPs and MPS.

I have to agree with this one, you are not going to find many people here that have issue with the profession. That being said if the lady were afraid of being "outed" by a client it probably would not happen, unless it was a jealous client.

I have a bit of an unusual history in my life and by the second or third date I lay it all on the table, that way my potential SO can make a decision about proceeding or not. In my current relationship I am feeling extremely guilty because I thought that this was all behind me when we agreed to marry and I have not been able to walk away, from either the life or the marriage. My current wife knows all about my past experiences however she also believes that I have turned a new leaf with her, it is the first time in my life that I have been dishonest and it is killing me.

The relationship is between you and your partner, no one else. I wish my kids only had this to worry about, there are so many other things that bug me so much more. My 2 pet peeves are drugs and laziness, both run rampant among my step kids! At lease if they were dating an SP they would be earning a living and not be sponging off me.

Our fabric is what makes us who we are, I would not be were I am in life or the person I am if I had not followed the path I have, it's what makes us interesting. Everyone has some skeletons in the closet.

I think that yes perhaps some of these answere are biased, but some may feel that when it comes to their family they may just have an issue... I mean some already commented on if their sons met an SP they would want her to stop working. I have met several clients that have joked saying they wouldn't want their kids doing this.

I think the question is Valid, and I appreciate those who responded.

Dummpy, in regards to your step kids... "At lease if they were dating an SP they would be earning a living and not be sponging off me."

....Who is making an Earning?? Cuz its not them, its the SP, and if this were I, there is no way I would be someones sugar mama if they can't get their ass in gear and make their own money... nor would I make them my pimp and they live off my Earnings.... that is such SILLY TALK...lol

I care for my kids or friends and I only want to see good things happen for them. I've seen friends suffer through wierd & abusive relationships with non-SPs. Ultimately, I guess the question boils down to how I rationalize my own prejudice and bias.

Are there personal risks to seeing an SP from that of let's say, an Accountant?

Are you willing to accept the risk that you may lose friends or have to be less than up-front when you introduce your SP SO to friends.

Would I interfere - NO! It's none of my business. Wouldn't it be more than a little awkward if I were a customer though?

• Like 1

I think that yes perhaps some of these answere are biased, but some may feel that when it comes to their family they may just have an issue... I mean some already commented on if their sons met an SP they would want her to stop working. I have met several clients that have joked saying they wouldn't want their kids doing this.

Dummpy, in regards to your step kids... "At lease if they were dating an SP they would be earning a living and not be sponging off me."

....Who is making an Earning?? Cuz its not them, its the SP, and if this were I, there is no way I would be someones sugar mama if they can't get their ass in gear and make their own money... nor would I make them my pimp and they live off my Earnings.... that is such SILLY TALK...lol

You are right of course Ava, and as for the step kids remark I meant the sons GF (for some reason lazy attracts lazy??) or the female step kids too :) I think I am one of the few dads out there that would have no issue with one of my kids telling me they were an SP, just would not want to find out the hard way!!

Ava: you can date my son any time. You have the qualities that I admire: strength, courage, intelligence, compassion, drive and hotness.

I'd stop seeing you but somehow I think that's the appropriate response to the situation.

e

i wouldn't have aproblem with it only if sometime she starting hitting on some of the other guys and saying that she was a sp or mp

We never know what's going on in someone else's relationship, so I'd stay out of this. And, as has been pointed out already, being a provider is a job, it's not the sum total of who any of us are. Much more important to me is whether I see that a relationship is abusive. I would say something about that, right away.

• Like 1

Well if it was my son I probably would not be shocked! He already acts like me, poor kid!!! As long as I know he is happy and in love with that woman I would not judge. There is no sense in me throwing rocks at glass houses I love him more than life itself and will support any decision he makes in life!

Wow, great question. I think it is a matter of respect for the two and think it is something that should be shared between them, but not something that someone else should interfere with and tell. Let them share that and perhaps they already have.

At the same time, if the individual was an active SP and on my repeat list, I think it is time to cross them off that list. I think that would be crossing the line. :razz:

So, I was sorta asked this question and now I am going to ask you guys!

If your Brother, Son or Friend started dating someone new and was just completely in a great/loving relationship. He was happy and was being treated really well....but the girl he was seeing was:

A) an active SP or MP, or

B) a Retired SP or MP

What would you do?? if anything?

Great question AvaJ...

If they were content with "their" relationship -- I believe I would support it and them as a couple after all its "their" relationship and who am I to meddle with their happiness.