I'm going away for a few weeks from this coming weekend, and won't be checking into cerb till late July, so I wanted to say farewell to my friends on here, and to apologise for any pm's that go unanswered. I'll catch up with you all later.

Meanwhile, have fun, keep those social groups bubbling on here, and enjoy the summer.

I'll miss you all. Thanks for a great time lately (you know who I mean :)), and I'll see you soon.

(I'll be around till the weekend though).

• Like 3

You will be missed! Enjoy your time off.

I guess this is a call to action for the rest of us to step up and try and fill the rather large void that Cato's absence will leave in our daily reading/viewing material!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Enjoy yourself while away, Roamin' Roman! And remember: All Roads Lead to Cerb.

But but... who's gonna post all the amazing RHAG and IRE pics while you are away? :icon_cry:

Have a good vacation Cato. Hopefully you can visit some out of town cerb ladies and report back to us

Have fun Cato. Enjoy your trip and don't forget about us cerbies when your gone. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Enjoy your holiday, hopefully you are off to some exotic destination and will meet a natural redhead with a lovely bunch of coconuts!

You heading somewhere remote with no internet? Is this a holiday or work?

Doesn't really matter, just have a blast, and CERB will be here and waiting for your return..

I hope you have a good time Cato. We will all be here waiting for you when you return!

Sending you love and hugs. Missing you.

Thank you very much to all of you for these good wishes. I'm just taking a long-awaited holiday, and all's well. I'm grateful for your expressions of friendship. And I'll be back soon.

Enjoy your time away Cato, have a great holiday and look forward to you return.

Have a great trip. Be prepared to do some catch-up on Cerb when you're back in town.

I'm going away for a few weeks from this coming weekend, and won't be checking into cerb till late July, so I wanted to say farewell to my friends on here, and to apologise for any pm's that go unanswered. I'll catch up with you all later.

Meanwhile, have fun, keep those social groups bubbling on here, and enjoy the summer.

I'll miss you all. Thanks for a great time lately (you know who I mean :)), and I'll see you soon.

Enjoy your vacation Cato. Hopefully there will be lots of sun :)

Guest New B**ce

lots of sun and fun!

have a good one cato and thanks again for all you contribute

Guest Ve**Di**ySe**et

Have fun Cato!