What would do if you won the Lottery !

I just got reminded that tonight loto max was 50 million plus 50 one million draws. So I was thinking what would you honestly do with the money if you won?

Myself I would pay off all debts of mine and imediate family members, buy a new car then a vacation but I don't think I would ever quit my job.

I would buy my mother a beautiful country home, then I would ask her to watch my kittycats while I hit the road to travel the world, first stop, Thailand.

• Like 1

Debts, mine and ALL of my family members first and foremost. I would donate to a few causes close to my heart. I would travel for a year and have a blast and then settle down and open an animal shelter for all species :)

• Like 1

First I would pay off all my debts.

Then a trip into work, put in my papers and retire

Then all my family's debts paid off

I'd buy myself a nice waterfront home, brand new truck and brand new boat

I would then take a trip across Canada, in part to see Canada coast to coast, including stops in Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg, Halifax and Vancouver to get aquainted/re-aquainted with some ladies from CERB

Then I'd come home to rest up :-)

RG

Guest Por******tawa

I'd probably drop dead from a heart attack! I bought $20 worth of LottoMax tickets to ensure I don't have a heart attack...never won anything in my life up to this point.

I would have my own le nordik/horse ranch/nude community. I would be naked all day except when I'm horseback riding. What's not to love.

Guest jrose

Hmm... How's this - make plans for a new super house, start the build, sell the old one, buy an RV and drive access Canada stopping at all the interesting CERB ladies places along the way.

Get home, sell the RV and move in - then host :)

Pay all Debts first, then invest enuf to have a two incomes one for family business one for hobby business....

Make a few special PPL happy, Pay off Daughters Education, and so on

Loki318

If I won the 50 million I'd do all the usual stuff. retire,pay off debts, help out some close friends, take a world cruise with one or two or three SP's! The only really off the wall thing I would do is give a big chunk to the SETI organization because as I get closer to the end of my life I really want to know "are we alone?"

I would have my own le nordik/horse ranch/nude community. I would be naked all day except when I'm horseback riding. What's not to love.

So if I get this right no bareback on a horse.lol I would love to visit your ranch with the naked community.

I would stay here from spring until fall and get a home down south.

So if I get this right no bareback on a horse.lol I would love to visit your ranch with the naked community.

I would stay here from spring until fall and get a home down south.

I like to protect my precious calamahouchi. I don't like the idea of bouncing up and down on something unless I'm in the bedroom. T.M.I. teehee.

I like to protect my precious calamahouchi. I don't like the idea of bouncing up and down on something unless I'm in the bedroom. T.M.I. teehee.

Sounds like a sweet delicacy that I would love to taste again. :-) Yum Yum Slurp Slurp ;-)

Edited by whatsup

I'll be the first one to line up for a membership in your community! icon12.gif

First thing I would do would be a divorce, I don't care if it costs half of my winnings or not! Second thing would be early (very early) retirement followed by a lot of sex and making sure I saw at least one game in every Major League park. Red Sox season tickets would follow soon after that!

Did I mention the divorce???

Well I see most of the people who responed all have one thing in commen and that is paying off debts for ourselves or family and hmm I did read something about nude community which I am sure most of the guys would love to see and visit Peachy, and oh yeah the divorce.

Well aside from helping Peachy set up her naked community...;) If I won the lottery I'd do what most of the others here stated in that I'd pay off my debts and those of my family and my friends, buy a nice car, do some travelling, buy a nice place for myself, and maybe even a cottage on a lake somewhere. I'd probably also donate a fair amount to heart and stroke, cancer, the local spca, and a few other causes close to my heart.

I'd attempt to wear it out ;-) with the many very fine courtesans that we have here on Cerb.

I would invest,buy a massive house(with in indoor pool lol) travel the world, and of course share the wealth with my family. I would also donate money to a certain research foundation that has impacted me in many ways

• Like 1