Pick up lines...best / worst / funniest

We've all used them, or heard them. Share your favorites...

I'll start us off:

You should see how I manscape...I call it the "Abe Lincoln".

If you think you'll regret this in the morning, we could sleep in 'til afternoon.

Do your feet hurt because you have been waking through my mind all day.

Did you come from heaven because your and angel.

Guys NEVER use pick up lines, NEVER.

Peachy's right... guys that use pick up lines come across as needy and desparate. The best approach is to be yourself, and start off with a polite introduction and some general commentary.

• Like 1

My friends still talk about the time I picked up a hot punk guy by walking up to him and saying:

"Hi!.... Um... I don't have anything clever to say"

8 years later and we're still in touch, so I guess it worked!

• Like 1

I was approached in "Americas Greatest Bar" in Atlanta, Georgia by a brick shit house in leathers. He said "Hey pretty girl! I have a Harley outside and I bet you can suck start it." I just about fell off my chair...

cat

• Like 2

I had an older gentleman approach me in a bar and say " I want to Parkinson's your tits." who says that? Seriously! Pretty sure my face was stuck in shock mode for atleast an hour.

Posted via Mobile Device

I normally just go out dancing with a guy friend of mine. He likes to do what he calls "fish with me" One the dance floor he gives me a slight little shove in to a hot girl so all 3 of us have an excuse to talk and dance. One or both of us normally picks up using that method.

Personally I like the simple "Want to fuck?" or some other simple variation lol, if he is hot enough it works.

• Like 1

I was walking by a (young) panhandler one day who asked me for some change. I told him" sorry hun, if I had change I would of been on the bus." He laughed and said "that's ok beautiful. Your Sweet smile is charity enough"

lol this was a few years ago but its the one I always remember :)

• Like 1

I dont have pick up lines per se to share (none come to mind at the moment), but these popped up in my mind :

and

They are Kid Koala pieces that are related to the topic at hand.

Oh please, please, pretty please pick me, said while on one knee LOL-btw just kidding

Seriously now, I just did the plain and simple ask a lady out...most of the time worked well

RG

A friend of mine had the ol' "nice shoes, let's fuck" thrown at her and it worked...she ended up marrying the guy....she was always a little different.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

Here are some of the worst I've heard:

"That dress is really becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too."

"I may not be Fred Flintstone but honey, I could make your bed rock."

"If I could re-write the alphabet, I'd put U and I together."

A friend of mine had the ol' "nice shoes, let's fuck" thrown at her and it worked...she ended up marrying the guy....she was always a little different.

I used a version of this once. She was in a car (parked btw) and I said 'Hey, nice shoes' to get her attention and then I introduced myself. It broke the ice.

It was the timing, how I said it and my attitude. I was also lucky she found it funny. It wouldn't have worked on someone else.

Do you have any African American in you?

Obviously, not

Well would you like some?

Made me laugh hysterically and almost took him up in the offer lol This just happened recently on my trip to Halifax

Is that a mirror in your pant? No! Why? Because I can see myself in them!

I never had the courage to go up to a girl and start off a conversation trying to pick her up. What I do is simply ask a girl a favor and return it by offering her something else.

Here is an example: At a bar in Cancun with some friends late afternoon, I approach a group of girls sitting around a table, I go for the one that interest me the most and ask her if she would take a picture of my friend and I. She accepts to take the picture and I ask her what I could do to repay her of course she says nothing so I bought some drinks for the whole table(3 of them) and they offered us to sit with them.

I got 2...

F----k me if I am wrong, but is your name George? ( doesn't work on George tho, lol)

and

If there was anything in the world I could change, it would be the alphabet, so that I could be next to U forever!

A man could lose his soul looking into your eyes. You're absolutely gorgeous! Can I buy you a drink?

A few I've heard lately LMAO! Have mercy!!

"Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world"

"Baby, you are so fine I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit"

"When God made you, he was showing off"

"Somebody better call God, cuz heaven's missing an angel"