What is for supper tonight?

One of the hired hands brought Greco pizza tonight and it wasn't half bad........washed down with Moosehead beer. Great thread here, folks. Gotta tell you, though......if I can't pronounce it, I probably won't order it. Redneck, much? LOLOL!!!!!

I have made it to Charleston, SC and in a few minutes I am heading to Pearlz Oyster Bar ... it gets a 92% rating on urbanspoon and the menu on their website looks good ... when in this part of the world, I cannot think of a reason to not eat a lot of seafood

Homemade chicken stew, dark bread from a local bakery, and a Strongbow cider! (Or two.) Truly hit the spot on a chilly winter's night.

Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches with leek and potato soup all washed down with an icy cold glass of milk.

• Like 1

Pot Pie and spicy french fries.

lol I REALLY need groceries but because of my involuntary time off I need to raise my rent first. lol oh well been meaning to get back on my diet ;)

Additional Comments:

lol my mom brought me a bunch of food so I ended up having chicken, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. mmmm good timing mom lol

Edited by Serena Blake

For lunch had a smoked meat sandwich with swiss cheese on rye, with fries, coleslaw and a pickle at the Golden Rooster in Kingston

For dinner, in a couple hours, going to cook up spaghetti carbonnerra (spaghetti with bacon, cream, egg, parmesian cheese and butter)...absolutely not fattening at all LOL

RG

I'm on a sugar free low carb kick so I'm having a big cesear salad with grilled chicken strips, the high fat dressing, bacon bits, parm cheese and no croutons. So much more energy now!

• Like 1

1/4 bbq chicken with rice and alloco from the Gladstone Grill (used to be YRE Chicken up on Charlotte Ave, but they moved). I fucking love alloco (fried plantains). I could live on it.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Barbecued ribs in barbecue sauce, Ceaser Salad and home made fries. It was excellent!

I am having a little girly girl shindig tonight...

We will start with some home made bruschetta on baguette with real parmesean petals , as well some flat bread with my delicous garlic dip spread.

Loaded nachos (with salsa & chips from lonestar) & homemade guacamole,

and chicken wings ...and maybe, just maybe....a garden salad too ;)

• Like 1

I am making a Grilled Eggplant Salad.

Marinated in South African flavor. Such as cumin, turmeric, lime juice and garlic.

Mixed veggies, eggplant, tomato, jalapeño,and peppers grilled on my BBQ:)

MMMM good vegetarian BBQ alternative:)

Chicken breast for our protein:) Also BBQ....ahhh spring is back:)

Ziti with Gianelli sausage, home made pickle and relish tray, fresh Ceaser salad, garlic bread, Coyote Moon Cherry Bomb wine, Bailey's and home made red velvet cupcakes for after

My big sister and her kids are having a little dinner party for me because I've been feeling blue. Thanks Sissy, Yummy!!!

Pork loin roast with mashed turnip, baked parmasen tomatoes and roasted potatoes. Pinapple spears and cream for desert.

• Like 1