What is for supper tonight?

This is a secret recipe....Atleast the method. It's a take on steak Diane but made with chicken. The method is what makes it amazing. Key ingredient is Dijon mustard. I used to serve it with rice pilaf but am cutting down on my starches so either cauliflower rice or shredded cabbage as an accompaniment.

• Like 1

Shrimp bisque, salad & crusty French bread fresh from the oven. And later maybe maple baked custard for dessert.

Im lucky to have someone cook for me today :) she's making barbequed steak, potatoes & veggies, nom nom lol

Mmmmmmmm tenderloin seared medium rare with a dollop of garlic butter, savoury rice and nipplets. (okay it was niblet corn, but that wasn't so sexy.)

Well...........I'm on my own, so instead o'cookin' fer 15, I'm cookin' fer one. So I'm doing a roasted turkey breast with rosemary butter, sour cream and chive mashed and rebaked turnips(Mom's old recipe) and garlic butter mashed potato. I know, boring, but tradition is Something.

spring, what's that got to do with bbqing? I do it all winter, in blizzards, in -30, on a charcoal and hardwood grill.-LOL

spring' date=' what's that got to do with bbqing? I do it all winter, in blizzards, in -30, on a charcoal and hardwood grill.-LOL[/quote']

Well mine was buried under snow until about a week ago. Too lazy to keep it shovelled clear all winter.

Grilled pork chops with a honey garlic glaze, caesar salad, and a french baguette. Followed by cup of french vanilla coffee and a homemade white chocolate chip cookie for desert.

Guest T*rb***k

Tonight is ham and potatos and all sort of yummy things with the family. Gotta love getting together on the holidays :)

Blueberry and apple pie too :)

Yummy Yummy in my tummy!!

Boiled dinner: corned beef with all the fixings and pig tails! (From the Newfoundland Store in Halifax, Love It!!).

Dessert was red velvet cake and apple pie.

I love when the family gets together for a feast.

Great food, family and lots of love!

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 1