What is for supper tonight?

leftover lasagna last night with some sliced mozzarella, monterey jack and cheddar cheese melted on top and a side salad

Tonight it's macaroni and cheese made with five year old cheddar (makes extra old seem like mild) Already been to the grocery store to buy the ingredients.

RG

Finally home, so got to do a little grilling. Bought a prime rib roast, peeled off the bones and cut it into steaks. Also trimmed up some asparagus. Marinated both with a little oil, pepper and garlic an hour before cooking, and some salt just before they hit the grill.

tumblr_inline_mm01cxuplj1qz4rgp.jpg

Yummy!

BBQ New Zealand lamb chops with baked yams, green beans and roasted rosemary red skinned potatoes. Desert is strawberry yogurt mixed with granola, berries and bananas.

Guest ***nno**n***

Personally i like having a naked man to lick all over but since this thread is about food... Tonight is spinach and ricotta cheese cannelloni with honey carrots and asparagus.

Maybe I'll save the man for dessert :-P.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I had to put together a quick little dinner for myself as I had to be somewhere in the early part of the evening and then get back home to watch the Sens and Habs game so I fired up the bar-b-que and cremated a small rib eye steak, a baked potato and a small spinach and egg salad. Not my best but not bad either.

Personally i like having a naked man to lick all over but since this thread is about food... Tonight is spinach and ricotta cheese cannelloni with honey carrots and asparagus.

Maybe I'll save the man for dessert :-P.

Can't say that I blame you. I myself prefer to dine on beaver for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with at least two pussy snacks a day. But since we are on the topic of food...

Tonight was East Side Mario's seven layer lasagna with Cesar salad and garlic bread.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Yup...chicken tonight for me too. Bar-b-qued chicken breast, gnocchi with butter and Parmasean cheese, and steamed broccoli. Chilled white wine. Chocolate mousse cake for desert.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

You've more than earned it so enjoy!

About 2 gallons of Rickards Red and if I can still chew after that some pizza. (rough week)

We tried pizzadillas tonight after seeing them on Pinterest. I just made a big stack of tortillas on Friday. We put homemade ketchup, oregano, sliced pepperoni, thinly sliced mushroom and onion, and mozzarella on half a tortilla, folded it over, and fried it like a quesadilla. This recipe is a keeper! Makes up quick from stuff on-hand, and tastes better than what you can get out.

We'll have more later, I'm sure!

I made Piri Piri Chicken, Shrimp and Seafood tonight.... it was STUPENDOUS!

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

A steak done to perfection on the BBQ (rare) and a greek salad.