Am I the only one wondering this?

Guest ****y1**2

So with all the options out there on CERB, BP, CL, and others, there appears to be no shortage of MP/SP in town, which leads me to believe that a competitive environment would probably lead to good news stories.

I have never had a bad experience when dealing with someone I found on CERB... in fact, everyone has been simply fantastic. My question is, is there any feedback on the multitude of adverts on BP, CL, or other sites or is it simply a question of hit and miss?

Any source can be good or bad. Its always a good idea, regardless of the source of the ad, to get confirmation both here and on the other boards as to the reviews on a given lady.

In other words, never just rely on the "brand" of the location of the ad ... Get some confirmation. Definitely worth the time investment.

• Like 1

So with all the options out there on CERB, BP, CL, and others, there appears to be no shortage of MP/SP in town, which leads me to believe that a competitive environment would probably lead to good news stories.

I have never had a bad experience when dealing with someone I found on CERB... in fact, everyone has been simply fantastic. My question is, is there any feedback on the multitude of adverts on BP, CL, or other sites or is it simply a question of hit and miss?

One may find everything one needs here on cerb, so why go take a chance on bp and cl?

If you insist, check the cowboy's diary first. In fact, always check the diary first!

Have fun!

toine

• Like 3

Any source can be good or bad. Its always a good idea, regardless of the source of the ad, to get confirmation both here and on the other boards as to the reviews on a given lady.

In other words, never just rely on the "brand" of the location of the ad ... Get some confirmation. Definitely worth the time investment.

Very well said, research is your friend.

Well I am new to this and so far it seams like a hit and miss on BP and I don't know about here on cerb yet. I think Tonie said id best with researching everyone. And I have found that the cowboy's diary as save me from alot of bad times.

Because this is a recomendation board you will not see any negative reviews on here. There are other boards where negative reviews are permitted. If you can't find a recomendation on here for someone , that may be a clue.

• Like 1

I completely agree with how CERB operates. There is no need for negative feedback. You may be right about staying clear from the ones not getting recommended on here. Then again, everyone have their own taste. Don't be surprise if you don't get the same experience for the ones with good recommendations. Good luck.

If you can't find a recomendation on here for someone , that may be a clue.

Some guys just don`t write recommendations.

Although there is some truth in this hint there has also been a drop of recommendation lately and it would be unfair to paint all SP with the same brush.

Many years ago I started a brand-new recommendation thread for one stunning SP and having someone PM me stating how dead-on my recommendation was and how he had seen her numerous times over the last 2-3 months. Say what ?

Other Cowboy Kenny's blog the guys in chat are another good resource. Get into chat and participate. Write recommendations. Crowd source.

• Like 2

I am guilty of not writing recommendations for the ladies. I did write one once and I got many PM's wanting to know the dirty little details. I am sorry what goes on between me and a lady is private.

Now I am only open to writing recommendations if the lady asks me to.

Unfortunately, I have not seen any ladies since last summer. (performance problems caused by medication and health).

Now I am only open to writing recommendations if the lady asks me to.

Unfortunately, not too many ladies will ask for recommendations since this will appear unethical.

For me, I'll usually ask them if it is alright to write one when I feel one is warranted. And, if the answer is yes, I will then offer to forward them for their approval if they wish.

• Like 1

Like the comments on here and while I get great info from this site I partake very little in discussions or posting/reco's. Over the last 2+ yrs i've used this site to research 8 various sp and ma's. It is the best source of knowledge for being a hobbyist. The "dont say anything negative" stance frustrates me sometimes but I agree with it.

I will try and partake more regularily but find confidence growing only with more exp. Currently using the site to explore asians who do greek. Its like ultimate shopping! The research is fun afterall and info is being wasted by not participating!

I know in the beginning when I was a newbie, I found the idea of writing a recommendation uncomfortable. To me I was raised that private intimate time spent with your girlfriend was just that, private between you and her, not something to be discussed (well judging from some guys I knew bragging) in public. And when I came to this lifestyle I came to learn that most ladies like recommendations, it is helpful to them in their business. It also allows gentlemen to know of a great lady out there, one they might want to meet. And finally, to the lady herself, it is just a little way of publicly saying thank you for a great or good encounter

If one takes a look at my early recommendations, the writing might appear awkward and uncomfortable, and that is because I was still somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of writing recommendations. Now I'm more comfortable with writing them, and hopefully my recommendations do justice to a lady I've met, while remaining tasteful and respectful. And at no times do I go into details, it's not needed, and that is to me, very much private and personal.

And some ladies don't like recommendations. One lady I know doesn't, but allowed me, after first previewing it, to post my recommendation of our encounter. And to this end, all my recommendations first are emailed to the lady so she can say yay or nay, or if there is something she prefers excluded that can be edited out. But the lady doesn't tell me what to write, and all my recommendations are my true opinions of encounters I've had, not something a lady told me to write...if that makes sense.

And I guess for me, one of the more flattering things for me was a recommendation I wrote on a lady, she thought was good enough to include on her review page on her website

A few quick ramblings

RG

Now here is where I feel different... A review for anything else shows the good and the bad. If you go to a resturant or an all inclusive vacation or anything else for that matter, you want to know a few important things... where it is, how good the food is, is it clean... and did you get good service. Here on Cerb in all honesty is it that much different?

Allowing neg reviews sure would put a whole bunch more work in the hands of the mod... some people just can't let things go ;) but small negative comments like, older then her pics or bad attitude or horrible phone manners or call/text back hours later... might influence people if known.

This site works the way it does, accept it move on, and read between lines. As many have said already research is the best tool aready at our fingertips.

The EP that I have enjoyed the most didn't have any reviews at all and that's the way she prefered it...

May be very hard to believe, BUT I am NOT a shitty-weak-womp-womp kind of SP because I have only obtained THREE recs...And since this board is supposed to be positve, I really wish the term: "If you can't find a recomendation on here for someone , that may be a clue and/or an indication" would not be allowed :(

Not only is this one liner negative, but is also a statement thrown out there by those who do not know anything about you, your business and/or how you run it ;)

I NEVER ask for recs, so perhaps my clients think that I prefer to not have any...the reason I do not ask for them is because I think it kills the mood, and it makes it look like you just put on a show, and the show is now over-a bit of a turn off, I would think anyway...

Also MOST of the men I see, are men who do not write recs...I will state tho, that there are a few who have written recs for other ladies and not myself, even though they still continue to see me, and that is because I am a heavy set lady.

Funny thing is, everyone seems to be so open minded on this board, you can participate in the following w/o any kind of judgement...

Bare back services-(no not full service) just the other stuff, you can participate in full on gang-bangs, men can show their interest for she males and/or trannies, and all of that is A_OK, but for some reason men are too embarassed to claim their love and appreciation for bigger ladies :confused0024: I just do not get that ......

-

Although there is some truth in this hint there has also been a drop of recommendation lately and it would be unfair to paint all SP with the same brush.

Many years ago I started a brand-new recommendation thread for one stunning SP and having someone PM me stating how dead-on my recommendation was and how he had seen her numerous times over the last 2-3 months. Say what ?

Other Cowboy Kenny's blog the guys in chat are another good resource. Get into chat and participate. Write recommendations. Crowd source.

Edited by V****sa Va**
spelling :)

Vanessa, I'm sad to hear that some men may be ashamed to admit they are with a curvier lady. I find curves very, very sexy. Like you said this board is open minded. I think society puts so much pressure on ladies to look a certain way and it is not right. I hope cerb is a little more open minded than that.

As a lady who has many reviews. I feel like they are some big shoes to wear sometimes. I feel like sometimes clients want the exact thing they read in the reviews and it just doesn't happen that way sometimes. What I say is that the clients have to judge me for themselves. They have to understand the idea of going with the natural flow of things. Clients have to understand ymmv and that it is a natural human trait for certain people to connect better with certain people.

I would have to say that their are many lovely girls out there who deserve a review. I have never asked for any of my reviews and I'm sure the other ladies will not either. I feel that I have been very lucky. Take your time to share your experience if you had a great time. It is the best gift you can give to a deserving lady.

Edited by Guest

I'm not ashamed of the ladies I meet and if I had a good time with the lady and she doesn't mind, I will write a recommendation

If, after the encounter is over, and it was a good encounter, if the lady drops me a line saying words to the effect that "if you had a good time I'd appreciate a recommendation", I have no problems with that. And I don't find that rude, sometimes you don't or won't know unless you ask.

But when it's brought up during the course of an encounter, either straight out asked for, or hinted at, that is in my opinion in poor taste, and frankly I find it rude. And no, no recommendation will be forthcoming. A lady should be focused on providing a good encounter during the course of the date. Not on asking/hinting about a recommendation while the date is taking place. Makes a client, well this client feel uncomfortable.

RG

I really wish the term: "If you can't find a recomendation on here for someone , that may be a clue and/or an indication" would not be allowed :(

-

I'm not trying to suggest that things should change here, but the fact that you cannot say negative things about Ladies/Encounters leads people to this conclusion.

You're right though, for some odd reason these still is some sort of social stigma against showing your appreciation for the curvy ladies. Very odd since some guys have no problem telling people they like a lady who knows how to use a strap on (and not for a second trying to suggest there's anything wrong with that).

Humans, we're a fickle bunch :)

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

I think that Cerb is really a great tool for feeling out your providers.

You can read recommendations and also find links to the ladies external sites. Using tools like the cowboy's diary can also help to determine you are dealing with a legit SP and not a scammer.

Overall cerb is nice because it is moderated where I can't say the same for other sites-!

kisses.

Hi guys,

First, thanks to those who responded to my post!!! I do however, want to clarify something .....

I have completely accepted the fact that I have a very low amount of recs since joining this board in 2009, seriously...I am really ok with that-because I still have clients without them...And do not want to deter these amazing clients from seeing me because they will now think they have to rec me to please me....Like I said earlier, many of my clients do not provide recs. :)

What bothers me is that if a lady does not have any or many recs-lots of people think its super safe to assume that the said provider blows ...

YES, I totally recognize that this is a REC BOARD...however, at the same time, we are starting to learn that there are other reasons that some sp's do not have any or many-and that many hobbiests on here do not write them...therefore the reasons are not always negative ;)

Thanks again :boobies:

As Vanessa i came to conclude that some just don't want to reco me on this particular site..Why i am not sure at it is by far the only board i don't get much recos/reviews but i got tired trying to understand

I had some people believe i don't need any but the problems is when i visit maritimes this is the major board and newbies seem to think that since i don't get reco ..They are somehow hesitant..It somehow start to lead me that maybe it is a sign and i should just remove some cities from my tour list

VJ

• Like 1

This is were I have to disagree with you; I have to admit that I have received a few recommendations over the last few years but if everyone thought like you did, my recommendation threads would be quite short and my last ones would date back from a long time ago...

Obviously, I do not expect a regular gentleman to write a recommendation every time we see each other (some post recs would actually start looking like shills lol) but to be recommended, from time to time, by a new gentlemen is always appreciated.

In your own words...

Gabriella, I agree with you. I have many reco's. Although I don't expect them I always appreciate them. They do help business and keep things current. New features may be added to services and a great reco can highlight that new service, ect. A gentleman expressing himself saying he enjoyed himself is always welcome. Gentlemen you do not have to go into detail and paint a whole picture. It's just nice to say that you had a good time, the lady provided a great service and that the pictures are right.

When I see a new lady, and had a great time, I will post a recommendation, regardless of how many recos she might have. Since I'm often in geographic locations where few people post recos, I think it's important to do so, even if the lady has lots of recos elsewhere.

I may also post a second reco if some time has past since an earlier one, just to reiterate that my original recommendation still holds.

BackRubMan, I feel like you misunderstood what I was trying to say earlier. Even though I replied to your post and disagreed with part of it, my post wasn't directed at you personally. It was a general statement and a personal opinion.

Also, no one ever said you should write recommendations and recommendations for every lady you see and include the 'when' and all the details... Everyone has their reasons for not writing recommendations and my personal opinion is still the same from what I quoted earlier- I believe that even though a lady has already received many recos in the past that it shouldn't stop others from writing them if they feel like it because recos are always appreciated... Two very different points (not writing them at all versus not writing them for well reviewed ladies).

I'll try to be more careful next time I post my opinion ;)

• Like 1

Guest f***nds4f**

Now I only visit the girls who have lots or fair amount of recs. In the pass I had bad or not so good experiences with girls who have no recs or only very low amount of recs. I have only limited money and time and I can not take the chance. Hard to make me believe a girl who is in the business for years and all her clients are lazy while other girl has lots of clients who are willing to write recs. I never meet a girl who asks me to write recs. I don't mind if they ask for it when I have good service. I saw an ad here about an agency to give discount for next visit to those who write recs. I don't think it is the right way to do although the recs (I believe) is true. If you still want to visit a girl who has no recs here, I suggestion you check other sites. The recommendation section here is good enough for me and I don't need to go else where.

Recommendations are a form of crowd-sourcing for the hobbiest, it helps establish credibility for the SP as recommendations are added.

Recommendations also come in groups, hobbiest would see SP with similar attributes and a client can discover SP they haven't met by following the recommendations written by specific hobbiest.

New recommendations have several added benefits:

1. it bumps the recommendation thread up and shows that the SP is still working. Some SP don't post ads on a regular basis and a thread bump becomes a quasi-advertising.

2. it highlights new services that a SP might be offering. For example: Victoria Jolie use to have a golf special. A recommendation stating as much would bring attention to it far more then an ads placement.

3. it is a reminder of the encounter. It acts a reminder for both hobbiest and SP of the encounter. Very useful when asking for a reference a year after the encounter.

In short, recommendations benefit everyone. Just write.

• Like 2