I'm not an SP, but... I think that could only work if the guy really knew what he was doing, and he was sure to spread his time around, exploring all the little towns and the countryside of that tiny female province.

'Cause if he's an amateur and he just spends all his time just hanging out at the capital, it's likely to turn into way too much of a good thing, moving from SexyFunTime!... to tedious... and then onto sore... and then even painful. If I was an SP, I'd probably just say "no thanks" rather than risk that experience.

Guys offered the equivalent service the other way around for a solid hour might at first think it was an awesome idea, but let them try and then check with them an hour later and see what sensations they have left to report.

Besides... isn't there a lot more fun in variety? Just sayin'.

• Like 1

Here is a question for the SP's:

Would it be okay to ask for a session of DATY, DATY & more DATY???

With some hugs and kisses thrown in??

What do you think?

I would personally accept this request only if I've already had the chance to spend time with the gentlemen and already experienced his talented tongue and lips (and fingers with short and smooth trimmed nails) ;)

I would turn down the request if it came from someone I haven't met before because I do want to enjoy the extended experience and not lay there for an hour (or more) pretending I am liking it if it turns out I would much prefer be doing something else during that time.

And nobody says that it can't turn out that way (oral only) once the appointment is already in progress... It's called going with the flow, which I love and live by!

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling
  • Like 5

Guest *D E**a

I love daty fans!!! :D But it is all a matter of personal preference

OP: That sounds like too much fun for one guy to handle! ;)

Surely, overdoing it with sensations is a risk with a mega-session. Someone that cares to treat a lady right and can read her body language and verbal clues would know when to mix it up or go to another activity, to keep it strictly pleasurable for her. :D

Hand me my chemlab goggles and let's get to it! :cooter: :)

FR

so long as the daty provider is well shaved and takes care to follow instructions if needed.. I'm open to an all you can eat buffet :)

• Like 4

Call me :boobies:...lol :cooter:

Here is a question for the SP's:

Would it be okay to ask for a session of DATY, DATY & more DATY???

With some hugs and kisses thrown in??

What do you think?

• Like 3

I've had a couple of personal friends I've serviced in this way in the past...I'd show up, lick her for an hour or so and then go on my way...hadn't thought about it in a professional setting, haha...

Guest jrose

I think the general idea here is you could rpelace DATY with anything in the first post - as long as the lovely lady was ok with it AND I would htink she would have to have an opt out option if the guy shows up with a scratchy beard.

I wonder - taking it to the next level - ask for the DATY session after a nice slow face massage and shave provided to the guy :) Comfort level would have to be high of course but the few times I've had my face shaved for me it's been very erotic and touching at the same time.

I've had a couple of personal friends I've serviced in this way in the past...I'd show up, lick her for an hour or so and then go on my way...hadn't thought about it in a professional setting, haha...

Wow, an hour? I don't have, nor have I ever had, a vagina so maybe I shouldn't comment but I can't imagine how it doesn't get sensitive after a certain amount of time.

I'm a little surprised, not shocked, at the response from the Ladies to be honest.

Could you Ladies who responded positively to this idea take an hour of DATY?

I think with a little chit chat, some cuddling and kissing before, during (need a few mins of recoup time in between gasms) and after an hour is perfectly alright

• Like 2

ha, well like Meg says, an hour isn't non-stop tongue action...and, its not like the entire act is spent on one spot on the clit or anything.

Its all about keeping the roller coaster going...

• Like 1

Guest jrose
ha, well like Meg says, an hour isn't non-stop tongue action...and, its not like the entire act is spent on one spot on the clit or anything.

And anyone who thinks it's ok when DATY to stay in "just one spot" is missing out both for themself and their lady friend!!!!!

I wasn't thinking or suggesting it was an hour long clit lick. :)

This reminds me of a scene from the movie the sweetest thing. Where Camron Diaz is dreaming about her crush asking her if he can go down there again. Then the room service wheels is a huge zero calorie sundae. I couldn't find an English video of it. Here is a video clip of the scene in a different language. You get the idea.

Being serious. Sometimes if straight on the clit it could be too sensitive. Like Megan stated breaks/ whatever in between, this sounds great.

Guest jrose

Peachy,

Between breaks, wandering hands, perhaps a toy or 2 this could be a service all it's own - add in the Sundae and perhaps a glass of wine to top things off.

Then a nice relaxing dip into a hot tub

Sound nice?

This reminds me of a scene from the movie the sweetest thing. Where Camron Diaz is dreaming about her crush asking her if he can go down there again. Then the room service wheels is a huge zero calorie sundae. I couldn't find an English video of it. Here is a video clip of the scene in a different language. You get the idea.

Being serious. Sometimes if straight on the clit it could be too sensitive. Like Megan stated breaks/ whatever in between, this sounds great.

One of the things I like in my own personal approach to this hobby is that I generally like seeing a regular lady. And with that comes multiple kinds of visits. Ones in which it has just been oral and mostly DATY. Ones that have been mainly massage sessions. Ones that have actually been focused mainly on kissing and even staying clothed. Whatever sexually transpires is usually un-planned but always magical. The highlight is really just being with a special woman. Cub

• Like 1

Folks, it all comes down to communication. On the giving end, I could go for hours or even days if she likes my delivery! Whatever makes her get off is what floats my boat. Receiving is the same. When I say go....go; when I say hold off a sec...hold off. Communication in sex equals an awesome experience!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Guest jrose

What a novel idea - communication!

I'm sure you mean actual talking, not facebook / texting / BBM / IM or any of those other very non personal ways everyone seems to "try" to communicate these days..

Ironic thing is that mini rant is posted on a message board on the internet, via a cell phone :)

Folks, it all comes down to communication. On the giving end, I could go for hours or even days if she likes my delivery! Whatever makes her get off is what floats my boat. Receiving is the same. When I say go....go; when I say hold off a sec...hold off. Communication in sex equals an awesome experience!!!!!!!!!

I wonder - taking it to the next level - ask for the DATY session after a nice slow face massage and shave provided to the guy :) Comfort level would have to be high of course but the few times I've had my face shaved for me it's been very erotic and touching at the same time.

It'd be real downer if you got cut while shaving, though...

• Like 1

Guest jrose

I suppose - I can't remember the last time i cut myself that was not my fault (dull blade)...

I can see a hot tub with candles, the shave, then out for fun :)

It'd be real downer if you got cut while shaving, though...

I thought immediately of this thread this morning when I heard someone say this on a British panel show:

"I used to know a landlord of a pub who would say to any female guest he liked the look of: 'I've got a nine-inch tongue, and I can breathe through my ears."