TV shows/series

Margaret Atwoods Hand Maid's tale one of the best I've seen in a while, very thought provoking. Fertile women are rounded up and given to important men to preserve the race, with the full cooperation of their wives.

After a couple episodes, couldn't really get into 13 Reasons Why, although I will probably take another run at it.

Just started what looks to be an interesting new series. It's called Ozarks and is a Netflix production, not all their efforts are very good but this is most likely a winner.

Just started what looks to be an interesting new series. It's called Ozarks and is a Netflix production, not all their efforts are very good but this is most likely a winner.

i very much enjoyed Ozarks . i am watching Lillyhammer [netflix ] now and am also watching Snowfall [ FX ] . I am enjoying both very much . I enjoyed Atypical [ netflix ] , about a high functioning autistic , comedy/drama but , a friend that has an autistic family member did not care for it at all .

Sadly I found Caprica but they only lasted one amazing season. For scify lovers it's worth it but sad when it ends. I was devestated that I loved it so much and had no more!

Guest newinhali85

I binge watched The Defenders. Eight episodes worked well for the pacing. Felt more like a long movie. The Netflix Marvel shows would all be better services by being a bit shorter.

Sadly I found Caprica but they only lasted one amazing season. For scify lovers it's worth it but sad when it ends. I was devestated that I loved it so much and had no more!

i think it was meant to be a limited series' date=' because the ending was the ending, a prequel to the events of Battlestar Gallactica. i like those, they often do them in the summer months.

Additional Comments:

I binge watched The Defenders. Eight episodes worked well for the pacing. Felt more like a long movie. The Netflix Marvel shows would all be better services by being a bit shorter.

i watched the first episode, but now feel like i should first watch Jessica Jones (which i had deliberately skipped), Luke Cage and Ironfist series first. i have seen Daredevil, the complete series, so going into the 1st episode i knew that character and where he was at in life, so now i think The Defenders would be better if i find out more about the other 3.

its a sacrifice, hours of binge watching 3 series but i'll persevere for the sake of what 6 episodes on a new series lol?

• Like 1

Guest J**ck*9

I just binge watched the series House of cards ... Hey Mr. President ....I'd watch out as your wife has some serious plans ..... Are you part of them? ..... I wonder .... Lol

Last night I binge watched the first season of "Harlots".  It takes place in 1756 London England.  It is a drama about a fewed between two brothel Madams and their girls.  Now I am hooked and will be watching it each Thursday night at 9 pm on the Fuse Channel .  Which is part of SuperChannel stations.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jafo105 said:

Last night I binge watched the first season of "Harlots".  It takes place in 1756 London England.  It is a drama about a fewed between two brothel Madams and their girls.  Now I am hooked and will be watching it each Thursday night at 9 pm on the Fuse Channel .  Which is part of SuperChannel stations.  

Harlots is pretty good.  You don't have to wait it is on demand on Fuse.  I think the second season is coming soon.

Just watched "Good Girls" on Netflix, interesting and a couple of laughs.

1 hour ago, happydog said:

Harlots is pretty good.  You don't have to wait it is on demand on Fuse.  I think the second season is coming soon.

Just watched "Good Girls" on Netflix, interesting and a couple of laughs.

Second season has already started.

Season 2 of Queen of the South was ended quite smartly setting up a great confrontation of the two women next season.

One I enjoyed was a story of crime and town hall politics, Marseilles on Netflix. Origonally season 1 was in French but has been translated. Also on Netflix was a tale of a dirty tricks unit of Israel whose mandate was to counter Palestinian terrorists.