How did you decide on your CERB name

Guest D***el B***e

Daniel Boone is the most widely known of American frontiersmen. He was a trailblazer in the American mid-west. He loved hunting, the wilderness, and independence. His story and adventures inspired hundreds of works of fiction.

He died in 1820 at the age of 86 in what is today the town of Defiance, Missouri.

Why I picked him? Gee, I can just see myself in him, plain and simple.

Only a couple of high school friends ever referred to me by Mikeyboy, and normally only when we were up to no good. One would even ask when calling if "Mikeyboy was there" even if I answered the phone, meaning "are you up for trouble tonight?".

Mikeyboy kind of became my evil alter ego so to speak.

Bit of an inside joke, but seemed appropriate at the time.

• Like 1

In the pre-cerb days, I had some ... unsatisfying ... experiences when I ran into certain common restrictions that left my mouth ... idle.

So when I registered for cerb, I wanted to be up front about my interests so as to avoid any awkward acronym swapping later on. I wasn't foolish enough to imply I was any good at it, just ... enthusiastic, so not 'expert' or 'master', just addict.

And then, about a month later, I realized I had no idea how to pronounce the #$!$@(* thing. (Daahhteee Addict? Dee Ay Tee Why Addict? Da Tea Addict? I have no clue..)

In the pre-cerb days, I had some ... unsatisfying ... experiences when I ran into certain common restrictions that left my mouth ... idle.

So when I registered for cerb, I wanted to be up front about my interests so as to avoid any awkward acronym swapping later on. I wasn't foolish enough to imply I was any good at it, just ... enthusiastic, so not 'expert' or 'master', just addict.

And then, about a month later, I realized I had no idea how to pronounce the #$!$@(* thing. (Daahhteee Addict? Dee Ay Tee Why Addict? Da Tea Addict? I have no clue..)

Day tea is correct pronounciation I think.

• Like 2

I have gone through a few name changes. Aside from Lindsay which was given to me by an agency, I tend to go with whatever name strikes my fancy. Though I admittedly can be a bit flippant about names which is why I wind up changing them every couple years. But thanks to the input of some of the wonderful ladies on here, I have found my forever moniker: Kate von Katz. I love it. It has a feminine but strong sound. Classy, sassy, it's a sort of sugar and spice name - at least to me. And I love it.

• Like 1

I was raise on my dad's ranch and pretty energetic. Also lazy, I would rather play outside than do my chores and my brothers would tease me about playing with the Grasshoppers. And so, the name stuck...

• Like 1

Guest Lep*******1**7

I came by my handle quite honestly -- Leprechaun1957 -- given my Irish heritage with both parents being born and raised on the Emerald Isle. I am very proud of my heritage and would love to visit Ireland soon!

Without kidnapping the thread I do wonder some times about women on other sites changing their name like they change their undies!

Many new members have joined recently.

Some interesting names have been used.

Maybe you could tell us how you chose your Lyla alias?

lots of new members recently. Some interesting names showing up.

Can you tell us how you came up with your lyla name?

Notice that Santa just joined Lyla.com today.

Hope Mrs. Clause doesn't find out.

Any good stories about how you chose your Lyla name.?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Love mythology. Cuchullain is a character who contests insurmountable odds for people he loves. Old stories last for a reason, and this one has always had an impact on me.

I wanted to use a name so far from my real name and personality that I thought it would be fun. My lyla name sounds very pure and virginal- I thought it was kinda hot :-)

VS

• Like 1

I always liked the Name Victoria, and Phoenix I chose because of "Will rise again", when I entered This business, a year and a half ago, my life had to Rise Again; and thankfully because of the industry, in numerous ways it has!

• Like 1

Guest Vro*********m

I decided on my name based on a scene starring Rocco Siffredi. Long story short, he revved his motor bike before he did what he's good at and it's become code among my friends before we do the deed. Childish? Sure. Lol

Well I picked mine pretty easily, i'm an older guy and I have more fun with whomever I am with now than I would have when I was younger. I know more, I like it more, I treat women better and I look to their enjoyment more than I do my own simply because I get a lot of enjoyment out of a woman when they orgasm, it just gets me off.

So yea that's why I picked my user name :)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I combined the name of one of my all time favorite poems (The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock) with that of a poet completely non-related to that particular T.S. Elliot poem; E.E. Cummings.

I randomly chose Cummings for the cummings and goings that may occur here...