How did you decide on your CERB name

Compared with the thought that others have put into there profile names, my seems almost lazy. Considering what I am doing on this site, I figured I might as well take an honest CERB name. The number was because someone else has taken Philander, or course they are not active ... so I guess I'm not that lazy afterall :-)

Once I finally took the CERB plunge last June, I went to the bookshelf and looked through the various book titles and came up with one that was distinct from my other online user names but still had a very very subtle connection.

Ironically though there are other CERB members with similar user names that I would have chosen for myself under normal circumstances but would have been a dead give away to anyone who knows me personally.

• Like 1

I like to explore different experiences.That is how I ended up in Northern Ontario. Everyone assumes that the 69 is for a sexual position. It is for my year of birth, and I didn't realize the connection until someone else pointed it out. (lol)

I looked up from bed and there was a poster from Bergman's "The Touch" -- since touching women is something I like to do and have been told I am good at it, I chose that as my Internet handle about a dozen years ago.

Edited by Touch
  • Like 1

I love Chanel clothes and products. That was the easy part. Reign defines that I am assertive in bed and as in "I have sovereignty over my own body" in what it does and does not do. :)

Nathalie is my real middle name, and the name of my godmother. Lefebvre is a common French last name which comes from the latin word faber which translates to "craftsman" in English.

When I first joined CERB I was making a lot of handmade jewelry and felt like a faber. As a French Canadian, I thought it would be representative of me, my origins, and my interests at the time.

Great thread!

• Like 3

Malika mean princess/queen in Arabic, depending on the country and "type".

my great grand-father was Moroccan and wanted a great grand-daughter before dying,all of my older cousins are male on this side of my family. I was the first girl...I was his little Malika :) I've always like the name and decide to take a name that mean something for me not just a random name that would feel "weird"

I sometime use my "family" name in my website/email address/other boards, it's Fantasy...I didn't know what to choose when I started so decided to choose it because I give a fantasy...now thinking about it and reading my own reviews...I should change it to reality :D

• Like 2

RUM is something I look forward to have each Friday of the week after 4:00!!!

I got mine from a 1976 KISS song entitled "Calling Dr. Love". I thought it was rather appropriate. --lol-- :-P

Originally, I went by Erin_xo. Erin was what my mother originally wanted to name me and I picked it on the fly. Then, I decided that didn't really represent me and I picked Berlin. I went through a bunch of baby-names databases and wrote down a bunch that I liked, but Berlin was the one that stuck. It's also the name of a character in the movie The Life of David Gale--a student who sleeps with her professor :) Those who know me know that I get a serious ladyboner for academic types.

• Like 2

Having some Hungarian decent in my family one of my Aunts had that name and I always would ask to be called Illana, even though I was frowed upon a little. Just saying the name,makes me feel classy and elegant.

• Like 1

It's nice to see this thread up again. I forgot about it. There are a lot of new members here, and I would like to know how they came up with some of their cute or unique names :)

• Like 1

I have an interest in what things are, and why things are, and how they got that way. It springs from there.

Alas, I know very little about motorcycles.

• Like 1

Mine was fairly easy to come up with. My Canadian male cousin's on my father's side have always called me the little spud. They are all over six feet tall, whereas I'm only five foot seven...so that would be where Spud comes from. 27 was always the number I wore in every sport I ever played growing up and '71 is the year I was born. At first I thought of going with Spud2771, but I thought that looked a bit odd. So I just removed one of the seven's and for the last, soon to be seven years, that's been my handle everywhere! :D

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Pretty easy. Ottawa because I live there and Boogieman because of the late John Lee H's album titled "The Boogie Man." John Lee H was and still is one of my favourite blues musicians...my avatar reflects this as well.

Well mine came from the fact that I'm a Newf, I'm an avid woodworker for pleasure and my Grandfathers name was Charles. Also woodchuck naturally works as a word.

Before I started workinbg or even before any contact with the adult industry, once I was stopped by a really good looking guy at a Bar as I was going out, held me and say, please stay don't leave, you look so much like Victoria Beckham.., wow I was flattered (unfortunately could not stay and meet the guy LOL).., then sometime later I worked at a restaurant and there was a client that used to come every day at lunch time and have a couple of beers, he started calling me Posh spice, he also thought I reminded him of Victoria Beckham, he even brought me a copy of the spice girls movie hehe... At that point I really started believing it... After that a few more people including some ladies told me same thing... I was so flattered, as I find her to be a really beautiful and classy lady... So when I started working as an MA I wanted to call myself victoria, but since there was lots of close people that knew about the story about victoria beckham, a variation needed to be found, that's when the owner of the spa thought of VITTO, at the begining name was not very appealing as it is an italian masculine name... But it only took a couple of gentlemen to meet me, to spread the word about Vitto being a lovely lady ;)

As for passion, I though I would need a little compliment to Vitto to make it more appeal and to catch the eye of .gents in CERB... So I started thinking what would decribe me as an MA..., what makes me stand out from the rest... Passion then was inspired initially by one of the amazing gentleman I have had the pleasure to meet! After one of our sessions he wrote me a thank you note via pm and said: this is by far the most passionate encounter I had, with an MA or SP.... And also other similar comments from other clients about my Passion...

So that's how PassionVitto was born in Cerb!

Edited by P*****n****o
  • Like 1

I wish I could have a good reason for "Zealous4U" but the truth is when I was re-registering to be a CERB member I took about 30 seconds to think of the name when really, it deserved more consideration. I and those that know me consider me to be passionate, hence the Zealous, and those that know me say I am sensitives to others, hence the 4U. I wish I gave it more thought because lets face it "Zealous4U" is kinda lame (you won't hurt my feelings if you agree).

I say I was re-registering because i was previously on CERB as "Lefty32" a baseball reference to a famous left handed pitcher who wore #32. Not surprisingly the 32 was often mistook as a age reference. The truth is it has been decades since I was 32, and on the other side, be assured I was born a number of years later than 1932(lol).

So. given my history of lame names I think I need a rename but will not rush into it: Here are a couple I am thinking of along with the reasoning:

- Mr Carlson (reference to a character in a very good TV comedy "WKRP in Cincinnati" and there is perhaps a physical resemblance"

- Linedrive - Baseball reference

- 'doubleplay - again a baseball reference and perhaps hobbying

I will appreciate any comments. PM if you wish!

• Like 1

When filling in my details while registering for a forum (pre-CERB), one of the lines was:

I am a _____________

(this is part of your CERB profile too)

After a bit of consideration, I opted (proudly, I might add) for geek. It seemed a suitable handle too.