How did you decide on your CERB name

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

Oh crap! I've been using my real name all along. My bad!

Guest Be***iful****lah
Out of the blue, sort of:) I liked the name Cristy, and wanted something descriptive to go along with it. So hence curves. I like how they went together. However my spelling is different as most spell it with the H, I thought it was more feminine looking without it:)

I like your name Delilah:)

Thank you, I like your name too..:) My name is derived from a biblical character. Samson was a man who fell head over heals in love with Delilah because of her beauty. He was the strongest man in his army, but if he cut his hair he lost all of his strength. Unfortunately Delilah was from the enemy's camp and eventually tricked him into telling her his little secret, which she then betrayed him with. I picked that name because I like the idea of representing a woman who's beauty and charm is strong enough to make the strongest of men weak with desire :)

Oh fun! I really enjoyed your story behind your name Delilah! Mine? My stage name was Kerri, and I kept using it after I stopped dancing--it was just easier. As for my last name, well, one day I will be living at 24 Sussex Drive *hehe* jk (only slightly lol). It was actually inspired by the other cool London (London England that is) and the county of Sussex (also in England). I didn't want to use "Kerri London" so "Kerri Sussex" it was!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

My Nick was an alternate ego in another hobby and I decided to continue to use it as I have used it for over a decade. A certain personality develops over time I and it becames apart of you. I am a bit of a Humorist as some of my posts reflect.

Ah this thread brings back memory, must be deja vu :) lol

The name Someguy just came to me all of a sudden. It turned out to be a fun name that has been used in several threads that create stories using Cerb names in the story. When I write a recommendation for one of the cerb woman, I usually finish it off with "Tell her that Someguy sent you :) ". I'm not a young guy so I couldn't call myself SomeYoungGuy. I am a older gentleman, but i dont' want to be called SomeOldGuy either lol. I am just SomeGuy, a gentleman that loves meeting Cerb woman. Another Cerb woman in some thread said that I am now a SomeBody, but I prefer being just Someguy. I just checked the member list and saw 11 other people using Someguy### as their name. I am the first and only Someguy, often imitated but never duplicated.

But at Easter time I am sometimes known as SomeBunny :)

$(KGrHqNHJFYFHmolnTTQBR6c9eRzvw..60_35.JPG

If any of you Cerb Woman are interested in meeting Someguy :) lol

Please sign my guestbook :)

It is funny because I always thought WhiteKnight had a positive connotation. It is how I feel and what I strive to become :)

However, I learned recently that WhiteKnight can be used in a pejorative manner as it relates to this industry!

Oh well... I decided to keep it because no lady ever complained lol :)

• Like 1

Thank you, I like your name too..:) My name is derived from a biblical character. Samson was a man who fell head over heals in love with Delilah because of her beauty. He was the strongest man in his army, but if he cut his hair he lost all of his strength. Unfortunately Delilah was from the enemy's camp and eventually tricked him into telling her his little secret, which she then betrayed him with. I picked that name because I like the idea of representing a woman who's beauty and charm is strong enough to make the strongest of men weak with desire :)

Delilah you can cut my hair anytime " from my head "..:icon_smile: LOL

I am already weak at the knees just looking at your Al bums !! :icon_redface:

I've had many names over the years that I never, ever resonated with and would never really answer to ... this name (now) is somewhat part of my "real" name (so I don't seem so confused when someone speaks to me). There were a few years I was not active in the biz, so when I came back f/t, decided on my name, found there were a few Elle's that I would have preferred not to be associated with so figured I'd take a last name ... Diablo was not a puzzle to figure out and also I like the translation into full English.

Although I am by NO MEANS a devil ... all angel here baby ;)

• Like 1

When I was looking for a CERB Name i thought back to my university days..... i was lucky enough to hook up with a beautiful girl who asked me to put an ice cube in my mouth when I performed oral on her.... i have to say it pretty nice I mainly because of the sheer joy she got from it. She used to joke around and call me her ice man. We were in some if the same classes and both were dating other people so our fun times were kept pretty low key... from time to time she would simply hand me a note with "Ice 4 Fun" and a time on it and we would hook up.. (Sidenote....yes I am that old... hand written notes... it was before cell phones, texting and emails... back in the say when cheating took real work lol)... so when I needed an online handle Ice4fun seemed like a good one.

• Like 3

Meant to be "Cellini" after reading his autobiography.

(Fabulous read, and it is mostly true)

Mis-spelled it, too late now.

I used to have another name i went by and i thought it was time for a change, i like the use of tasty things because it intruiges clients you already know you wanna eat something lol.

• Like 1

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Real simple as Craig is my real name and Calling is just a suffix I attached to it for my email hence what it is. I have a hard time remembering names so I am hesitant to make something up because I will forget it. At least I can remember my own name...or on my better days I can that is. LOL

My handle comes from a KISS song from the 70's - "Calling Doctor Love". I thought it was rather fitting!

My Cerb handle was derived from one of my first experiences with a SP, she was located in Halifax and was offering a meal with my visit, it was the perfect way at the time for me to get relaxed, turned out I went to see her again the next day. Cerb was mentioned in our conversation, my time was definite Magicial with her so I became the Magician when I joined.

My name is Jessica. I didn't want to go by a different first name. I was speaking with a gentlemen friend and we came up with Rain because I can squirt, so I make it rain. Silly but it works I think. :icon_lol:

• Like 1

I have many business interests. One of which is a beekeeper. The first time I visited a lady I brought her a jar of my honey and she said after our date how sweet you are my "honey man". So from then on to her I became honey man. Since then each time I see a lady I bring her a jar of honey and tell her somethings about how wonderful honey is for her and for her skin.

• Like 3

Guest A**aTo**h

Mine is relatively simple, I had hoped that if I touch a woman correctly, I would make her wet.