How did you decide on your CERB name

I wish I gave it more thought because lets face it "Zealous4U" is kinda lame (you won't hurt my feelings if you agree).

Handles can be changed. I'm not quite sure how it's done, but I think if you just PM Mod and ask him to change your handle to a new one then he can do it.

Obviously you don't want to make a habit of that, but I don't think doing it once would be an issue.

Handles can be changed. I'm not quite sure how it's done, but I think if you just PM Mod and ask him to change your handle to a new one then he can do it.

Obviously you don't want to make a habit of that, but I don't think doing it once would be an issue.

hahaha I should change mine to Princess Serena.

When I chose my Cerb name my name was always Serena probably for the same reason as I could be Princess Serena

480500_110358272443036_1000326667_n.jpg

Princess Serena (yes that is Sailor Moon!) As a princess she is to present herself of the greatest edicate and grace. Although beautiful and sweet she is also very loud rambunctious and clumsy

And of course I couldn't call myself Serena Tsukino lol so I Canadianized up a lastname :)

• Like 2

I love DATY and the taste of a candy cane. The candy cane reminds me of sucking. Sucking reminds me of DATY and DATY reminds me of her sweet taste. Perfect name from start to finish.

Meaghan is the name I love to be called. McLeod is well, part of my family tree, but we won't talk about that now won't we. After all, discretion is what we all strive for. This is who I am in the truest form without giving you my SIN.

xoxo

Guest B**na***oy

Miquelon comes from the St-Pierre and Miquelon islands. Although these islands are located just south east of Newfoundland, they are part of France. This is a little known fact, but it makes France geographicly closer to Canada than the UK.

My first choice was Porthos from the three musketeers, but it was already taken. Miquelon turned out to be a good choice as it is very intriguing to many and is a good icebreaker. But now everybody will know. ;-)

Well, my name is Stacy... and to be honest I was listening to the song "Stacy's mom" (yes i know its an old song, but still so funny! lol) and thought hmmm..... my mom's hot (for those of you who know the song you'll understand).... I should call myself Stacy muahahahah

:P

xxx

• Like 2

Well I looked down at my dangling member I had just finished shaving. The light came on Shaved will be my CERB name. :icon_smile:

When I first signed up I really didn't think in an in-depth fashion about a name.... I was just really anxious to get full access to CERB and the wonderful ladies here!

I suppose in some ways it is really what I am - simply, an "olderguy". I thought that emphasising the advancing age thing in might in some way explain where my point of view in some of the things I post is derived.

I wish I could go back and change my CERB name, or at least have a cool story as to why I picked it. Nippongakki is a Japanese guitar brand. So my name would be really cool if I knew anything about guitars. The actual story is much lamer.

At the time I signed up last year, there was a dumb reality show called Barter Kings on the air. I'm not sure if its even on any more but the premise was that these two guys would start with something inexpensive and, through a series of trades, make their way up to something valuable. Now one of these guys had turrets syndrome and certain words would get stuck in his head and he would just scream them out at inappropriate times. One of these words was nippongakki, that he got stuck on while trying to trade for a guitar. Well the ensuing hijinx made me laugh and was still fresh in my memory a day or two later when I was "researching" some adds on EC. One particular lady mentioned that she was well reviewed on CERB. Well, not knowing what CERB was I promptly entered it into the googler and unknowingly stumbled upon my new addiction. But in order to see the review I wanted to see, I needed an account. So having just watch this episode and not putting any real thought into an account I thought I'd never use, I picked Nippongakki as my cerb handle because I think I'm funny and it amused me that particular day. Now, anytime I meet a lady from CERB I have to go through this dumb story! Maybe I should just tell them I play guitar, it would be a lot easier and way cooler!

• Like 2

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Nippongakki is a very well known factory in Japan that produced a variety of brand name electric guitars back in the 70's and 80's if my feeble old memory serves me correctly. Many of their guitars were part of what became known as the "law suit" era as they were making copies of Gibson Les Pauls, Fender Stratocasters, Fender Telecasters and others. The factory produced very good quality guitars for very little money and many are still around today and they command more money than when they were new. I've been a guitar player for more than 45 years. You can probably google the name and you will get more information. I believe if you contact the CERB moderator and ask to change your CERB handle you might be accomodated if you don't like it and have a new one ready to go.

I wish I could go back and change my CERB name, or at least have a cool story as to why I picked it. Nippongakki is a Japanese guitar brand. So my name would be really cool if I knew anything about guitars. The actual story is much lamer.

At the time I signed up last year, there was a dumb reality show called Barter Kings on the air. I'm not sure if its even on any more but the premise was that these two guys would start with something inexpensive and, through a series of trades, make their way up to something valuable. Now one of these guys had turrets syndrome and certain words would get stuck in his head and he would just scream them out at inappropriate times. One of these words was nippongakki, that he got stuck on while trying to trade for a guitar. Well the ensuing hijinx made me laugh and was still fresh in my memory a day or two later when I was "researching" some adds on EC. One particular lady mentioned that she was well reviewed on CERB. Well, not knowing what CERB was I promptly entered it into the googler and unknowingly stumbled upon my new addiction. But in order to see the review I wanted to see, I needed an account. So having just watch this episode and not putting any real thought into an account I thought I'd never use, I picked Nippongakki as my cerb handle because I think I'm funny and it amused me that particular day. Now, anytime I meet a lady from CERB I have to go through this dumb story! Maybe I should just tell them I play guitar, it would be a lot easier and way cooler!

I was looking for a name when at a restaurant the waitress says''if you need anyhting my name is Bianca'' I looked at my friend and said thats the name i want...soft sound to my hear! as for Jaguar...i owe it to my good friend Carrie...I'm often called ''cougar'' and wanted something different! so Jaguar was a great substitute for cougar! and what great initial :p

• Like 3

My name is composed of a reference to my place of birth, my gender, and the original answer in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

• Like 2

My handle comes from the very first message board I used for my favourite band. SLTS was the acronym for my favourite song from that band, where TMS are my initials.

I actually regret that I wasn't a bit more imaginative with my own handle (username handle, that is!)

But honestly I'd registered to the site on a bit of whim, curious to read a couple threads on the forums but never intending to participate. Indeed, after an initial look--obviously not realizing what I was missing!--I moved along and all but forgot about the site.

Happily I was steered back and drawn into thoughtful discussions, welcomed by friendly members, and--why deny it?--entranced by the lovely ladies.

So yeah, "Brad" was picked on a whim simply because a username was needed and once I did start posting it seemed silly to change it after the fact. But while I may regret not putting a bit more imagination into it, I certainly don't regret getting to know the community. So thanks all!

• Like 1

Been a while, since anyone posted on this thread. Many new members have joined since then. Let's here how you picked your Cerb Name?

I chose my name because it has 2 meanings. Castor and Pollux (also known as Polydeuces) are 2 demi-god twin brothers in Greek mythology (in fact they are part of the Gemini constellation). They are the half-brothers of Helen of Troy. Initially, Castor was mortal and Pollux was immortal. When Castor was killed, Pollux chose to share his immortality with his brother so he could be brought back to life. So they both became half-immortal. I also used to play poker avidly, and taken literally poly-deuces means multiple-deuces, so it's vaguely poker-ish. So it combined my love of Greek mythology with my passion for poker.

Polydeuces

• Like 2

I changed recently, to Suite ( play on words for hotel suite ) Escapes ( because that is how I want you to feel when you visit for massage) I felt it was a good representation of my business.

OLD name, Sophia Varoushka...Varoushka was the name of my favorite color of lip stick, and was hoping would become yours hahahha

• Like 3

Guest A*ro**n

I started out as Peregrine, but a bird of prey really isn't my style. So I changed up to Auroran. I like the idea of charged particles pulled in by attraction, causing a dance of light.

Well,

I had just finished watching the movie Surf Nazis Must Die! for about the 20th time, and I figured not only would the handle be fun and silly, but also not yet taken ;)

I chose mine because i have a wolf head tattoo on one shoulder and my SO nickname is Kat....hence......wolfkat

I chose mine because it's easy for me to remember and because I have sapphic desires. Sappho was a Greek poet who was born on the island of Lesbos. Admittedly, I don't know much about her or the poetry so maybe I should have picked a more fitting name, but it's the best I could think of at the time.

My nick-name asks the age old question, who am I? Or in my case it asks if I am a fish? I've been called a bottom feeder, but am I a fish? I live to spawn, but Am I a Fish? I'm comfortable in schools, but em I a fish? I think mermaids are drop dead sexy, but emiafish?

• Like 2