:icon_biggrin:I must be honest I don't keep clothes long, so much doesn't get old or worn, but what I like to wear the most for comfort is flannel pj's. a tshirt and pj bottoms or leggings,a baggy tee and flip flops, I love flip flops!

I've got a long black cardigan that a lover gave to me, it's my go to for comfort because it's like being wraped in their arms again.

• Like 1

I always keep a pair or two of medium rise, dark wash guess jeans as my go to comfy pants. Super soft denim and fit so perfect.

Posted via Mobile Device

Flannel pj bottoms I found in the boys section at Walmart and a long sleeve men's shirt I bought at Shooters in Florida over 15yrs ago and thick fuzzy poofy socks from GT boutique. Ya, I am soooo sofisticated :)

I could live in my lulu's and my ex's oversized american eagle ripped gray hoodie. With a pair of ankle socks and my hair in a messy bun <3 I don't miss him as a lover, I just miss him as a friend. So when Im feeling a little lonely I get in my comfy get up and it brings me a little peace

I go into "comfy" mode often. My "go to" outfits are mens long johns with wife beaters, a hoodie and cowboy boots. Sometimes I will add a mans tshirt. I am a "trophy" collector and have claimed all kinds of comfort garments from clients that hold special energy. I have a collection of tshirts, wife beaters, underwear, socks, ties and dress shirts from guests I have collected over the years and I still wear them when I want to relax and exhale. I love to feel "lost" in what I'm wearing so trophies fit the bill nicely as they are so comfortable AND have great memories attached to them. I'm fairly sure when I get anciently old I will be found dead in a rocking chair on a giant porch somewhere with stockings, garters, a man's dress shirt, cowboy boots and not much else on. ..

cat

• Like 1

In the summer (like right now), my comfort clothes are nothing, or next-to-nothing (e.g. an undershirt and panties).

In the winter when it gets colder, I might do a t-shirt and pajama bottoms.

I'm not gonna lie, I have a pair of my lover's briefs (I had to borrow some kind of underpants after he cut mine off with scissors--fuck that was hot) and I sometimes wear them around the house even though I (obviously) don't have a dick and balls so there is this pouchy bit in the front.

• Like 1

Apparently I'm the only guy with comfort clothes? I have a very old, very heavy weight hoodie that I've had over 20 years (still in good shape), it is my go to wear when I just want to lounge or sit out on the deck in the fall. Hope it lasts another 20 years (although I probably won't).

Apparently I'm the only guy with comfort clothes? I have a very old, very heavy weight hoodie that I've had over 20 years (still in good shape), it is my go to wear when I just want to lounge or sit out on the deck in the fall. Hope it lasts another 20 years (although I probably won't).

OK you won't be the only guy LOL

In the summer, it's shorts and tshirts

In the fall/winter/spring, jeans and hoodies. Although sometimes instead of hoodies I'll wear quilted plaid flannel shirts...you know, the ones known as Bancroft Dinner Jackets, or Timmins Tuxedos LOL

RG :-)

thanks Issy for this thread - it got me thinking!!

This song always makes me think of comfy/comfort clothes.

I'm pretty sure Mary Chapin Carpenter wants to marry me - even though I haven't asked her.

Flannel pj bottoms I found in the boys section at Walmart and a long sleeve men's shirt I bought at Shooters in Florida over 15yrs ago and thick fuzzy poofy socks from GT boutique. Ya, I am soooo sofisticated :)

That does it Meg ! We must meet ! I feel gooood in my flanel pj bottoms and my Hooters shirt from Orlando Florida ;)....I am soooo sophisticated as well :) Maybe we can be sophisticated together and those Poofy socks of yours might just put me over the edge !!!

Well I guess I'm strange but all the fancy lingerie in the world just doesn't do it for me like the image of meg in her PJs.

For so many years it was a business suit every day, now I can't wait to get home and loose the Jeans or cargo pants (my current version of a business suit most of the time) and wear those comfortable PJs.

Guest K***e D****ls

-almost anything Abercrombie. Their sweats and hoodies are soooo comfortable and cozy.

-flip flops (it's been said 'Life is better in flip flops' and I agree 100%)

-old concert tshirts

-cute Victoria's Secret hipster panties, a tank top and knee high tube socks

-my favorite pair of moccasins