Mile High Club, anyone

From my there Posting about What's your fantasy,

Several people were interested in the "Mile High Club"

Anyone fulfilled this fantasy.

Can you tell us about it :)

Or what is your fantasy about doing it in a plane or hot air balloon.

I have a had enough time getting to my seat......let alone the phone booth they call a wasroom/lavatory is so small........the only way is to charter your own flight or be lucky to have a plane partly to youself

Posted via Mobile Device

Was on a trip to the middle east. I was lucky enough to have been seated with a English/Dubai businessman and wealthy German girl about my age. (daddy was paying for her shopping trip)

Needless to say the by mid flight all three of us had finished the entire stock of rum and vodka. I used the restroom and when she went to the bathroom and the English guy told me that she wanted to meet me in there. I had been recently dumped for going back to the middle east by my ex fiancé, and it so had that I had my go bag full of condoms and other fun stuff I thought I'd need on R&R. Grabbed a few. After about ten hours plus of flying (since I flew from Canada originally) I'm quite sure the smell below was horrific. Lol. But thank fully too drunk to notice. She decided to start on me orally to lube me up.

Then I propped her up since it was so tiny and in a decent size guy shoulder and chest wise. It was hot. Steamy and very messy. Thrusting. Grunting. Cumming from both of us. There was nothing pretty about it. But it was fantastic. We walked out. The flight attends just smiled and laughed at us.

We decided only to exchange first names and emails. Just in case of something. We eventually became friends and talk on Facebook.

Even booze filled, it was full of adrenaline. Being somewhat of an adrenaline junkie. It fit perfectly as probably one of the coolest things ever.

Actually if you book on a 777L the bathrooms at the back of the first class cabin are big and if you book a 777W the bathrooms in the front of first class are large enough possibly for 3 people :) I have yet to achieve entrance into the mile high, however I have my preferred airplane washrooms selected :)

• Like 5

Despite the fact that I flew long haul internationally on business for many years, this remains high on my unfulfilled bucket list. The closest I've come is a discreet hand job on a red eye from a lovely lady I met onboard enroute to Toronto who I never saw again after we left the aircraft.

Years ago when I was a licensed pilot (haven't flown in years), the lady I was dating at the time gave me a wonderful BJ during a cross country flight. That was the first and only time in any plane. Damn good memory! :)

Years ago (2007) on my way to Australia...yaeh freaking long flight...my SO at the time was only thinking about that...so he kept waking me up all the time to go fuck in the small washrooms...so after him insisting and bugging me like a kid who wants his candy...i finally agreed so he could leave me alone to sleep lol...It wasnt the best as i did it for him...if he had come on to me instead of just saying leats go fuck and join the mile high club I think I would have remembered it and enjoyed it more...sorry that i cant provide any détails as I dont remember a thing about it...:(

So yes i joined it but would love to renew my club membership with a stranger...that would be soooo hot...love spontanuous!!!

BJ xxx

Guest *l**e

once, on a 7 hour flight that was quite late at night, the flight attendants turned the lights down low so people could sleep. My date and I put the arm rest up and snuggled sort of spoon style in the seats. she was wearing a skirt and I was wearing shorts, so one thing led to another....lol

It was pretty hot because we had to be so quiet.

Mile High Baby!!! super fun

I am a triple member of the mile high club. First time was from London (UK) to Montreal when I was 19 with a woman I had met on the plane. Second was on my honeymoon from London (UK) to the Dominican Republic...unfortunately that was with my ex-wife! LOL Third time was over the Christmas holiday back in 2010 between Chicago and Los Angeles, met a sweet little American servicewoman while waiting to board the plane. Couldn't resist, she was bloody hot!!! :D

I'm not a member.... would happily join if I ever met a willing lady on a flight. lol but to be honest for someone I am already seeing I can think of lots of other places I would prefer.

I don't know, after this episode of Seinfeld the thought of being in a airline washroom loses it's appeal...keep watching the whole video you'll know what I'm talking about LOL

http://seinfeld-episodes.com/the-airport/

And flying to and from Florida last year there was literally a line up of people waiting to go to the washroom...just reinforced my belief

As for chartering a jet, the money spent on that charter could be IMHO better spent on an extended encounter with a special lady

Anyhow, a Seinfeld episode for every occasion even if not intended

RG

• Like 1

I've given a handjob and got finger once during an overnight flight to Europe a few years ago when the flights attendants lower the lights and we were snuggle under blankets.

Does it count?

• Like 1

any body else with stories to share with us ?

One time In the lavatory but sadly it was a short lived. I once had a first class seat across the aisle from Ben Affleck on a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles and wish I was getting some action while staring at him! That would have been hot! Only downside was Jennifer Garner was sitting right next to him. :( And that is the second time I crossed paths with Ben Affleck. The first time was in 2003 in Vancouver when he was in his J Lo frenzy but I digress...

• Like 1

I've given a handjob and got finger once during an overnight flight to Europe a few years ago when the flights attendants lower the lights and we were snuggle under blankets.

Does it count?

I hope I get the seat next to you the next time I fly to Europe.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Nothing here unfortunately! I can only dream and salivate as I read all your posts.