What shows do you "hate watch".

In the highlights of the day thread Berlin mentioned that she "hate-watched" an episode of hung and she provided this link http://news.yahoo.com/hate-watching-joy-tv-scorn-132153959.html

What shows do you hate watch?

Yesterday I got sucked in to the horrifying world of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo a reality show spin off from Toddlers and Tiaras. I blame Nicholette Vaungh for this, she never should have shown me the YouTube clip! The family is so beyond how I perceived a redneck! Jeff Foxworthy and/or Larry the Cable Guy can certainly pick up some fresh material!

• Like 1

Honey Boo Boo got better ratings in the U.S. than the Democratic National Convention.

I weep for our future. :)

In the highlights of the day thread Berlin mentioned that she "hate-watched" an episode of hung and she provided this link http://news.yahoo.com/hate-watching-joy-tv-scorn-132153959.html

Yesterday I got sucked in to the horrifying world of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo a reality show spin off from Toddlers and Tiaras. I blame Nicholette Vaungh for this, she never should have shown me the YouTube clip! The family is so beyond how I perceived a redneck! Jeff Foxworthy and/or Larry the Cable Guy can certainly pick up some fresh material!

• Like 1

I don't know why I watch it because they drive me nuts but I do watch it from time to time - 19 kids and counting.

They are very nice people for sure but cult like imo, and to fanatical.

Is the same as asking about guilty pleasure shows? If it is then I would include every season of Celebrity Rehab.

I don't hate to watch them but I'm embarrassed that I enjoy them.

Honey Boo Boo ... yea baby! "A dollar makes me holler!" I haven't watched this show yet but I'm sure it will prove to be entertaining.

I hate watch ALL of those Real Housewives shows. New Jersey is the best! lol. Don't forget Mob Wives.

Meg, I'll PM you a new link for these shows where you can watch the new seasons for these shows. I think you and I need to have a Real Housewives marathon one of these days!

Honey Boo Boo ... yea baby! "A dollar makes me holler!" I haven't watched this show yet but I'm sure it will prove to be entertaining.

I hate watch ALL of those Real Housewives shows. New Jersey is the best! lol. Don't forget Mob Wives.

Meg, I'll PM you a new link for these shows where you can watch the new seasons for these shows. I think you and I need to have a Real Housewives marathon one of these days!

I HATE those real housewives shows! Growing up Gotti was terrible, as was the one about the obnoxious finance.

So basically most eality television eg. Dog the Bounty Hunter. Like how many "ice" smoking fugitives do they need to capture and lecture on the merits of doing good for the sake of their families, ugh. I used ot watch it because I thought Leland and Dwayne Jr. were cute.

I hate watch Real Housewives of Orange County. The lip injections, botox, boob jobs and hair extensions are wacky.

With RHofVancouver, the only housewives show I watch. RHOV I watch for the scenary, and entrance into those fancy houses and condos :) In general, I like that they don't look so obviously fake as the California ones.

I only watch shows that are non-Douche Bag:

Supernatural

Pawnstars

True Blood

Mentalist

Criminal Minds (when I have to)

Star trek

Voyager

News

Douch-bag:

True house-wives of (anywhere)

Jersey shore

Alphas

The Almighty Johnsons

FlashPoint

Any retrospective shows...they all blow & they never get it right.