First World Problems

i have yeah all beat

haven't had sex in 11 years don't know how to talk to women seriously whats wrong with me. i'm 36 years young

I keep forgetting where I put my cell phone and have to call it at least twice a day to track it down.

Stopping behind a huge garbage truck on a narrow street, not been able to pass - but had the front-roll seat view, and witnessed the two workers hauling a couple of good-condition wooden bookcases and then a big intact sofa into the truck and saw the machine just crushed them to pieces! The cost of these items new could probably feed a whole village in the third world countries for months :icon_sad:.

My carpet cleaner died on me and to make matters worse, my staircase got dirty from workmen coming in and out for renos. Have to go rent one or pay hundreds of dollars again to get someone to come in and do the whole house. Life is such a bitch sometimes! lol.

Bell Video Media Player freezing up every time I try to watch shows on the ctv.com website.

Ran out of my favorite shiraz last night during the game and had to settle for the cabernet savignon......

Edited by Gentleman11
typos

Phone was on silent and missed a call from a friend who was going to come by this morning with coffee.

Since i recently moved from Quebec to Ontario, I can't get wine or beer at my local corner store or grocery store like i used to ...

• Like 1

My iPod died... Now no music to work out to :(

Im out of scented candles and now must burn only inscence :( Lol

My barista forgot my extra expression shot and I can still taste my sweet concoction over my uber caffeinated coffee... Sigh..

• Like 1

Have to walk half way down the street to collect my recycle bins that mysteriously ended up getting kicked around.