First World Problems

I love ordering pizza over the phone but I don't like having to get up to answer the door. MAJOR INCONVENIENCE! :tresmauvaisehumeur:

OH. :tresmauvaisehumeur: MAH. :tresmauvaisehumeur: GAWD!! :tresmauvaisehumeur:

One night I went to bed and realized I forgot to put on a warm pair of socks. I wanted to get up and put on some socks but the socks drawer was at least 10 feet from my bed . . . and I was soooo warm and nicely tucked in between the sheets. I just couldn't decide what to do!

:tresmauvaisehumeur:

A friend sent me an email with URL links that weren't working hyperlinks. I couldn't click on them; instead, I had to COPY AND PASTE (!!!!) them!

QFD!! Quelle fvcking drag!

OH. MON. DIEU!!

:tresmauvaisehumeur:

Yesterday I couldn't decide which white dress shirt to wear. I have so many! Oxford button-down collar with short point collar, Oxford button-down with short point collar with my monogram on the cuff, textured tone-on-tone with continental collar and french cuffs and monogram, textured wide spread collar with french cuffs and no monogram, plain broadcloth with spread collar and barrel cuffs with monogram . . .

OH, GOD! How could I possibly decide?!?!

OH. MAH. GAWD! :tresmauvaisehumeur:

Instead, I called in sick and took the day off to book an emergency session with my shrink.

OK. Here are about mines: ordering a coffee at the drive-thru and having to repeat several times my order, and still getting the wrong order... Oh, and this one: not being able to swim lengths at the swimming-pool although the schedule mentions it is THE time for swimming lengths. Really? Arrgh!

• Like 1

Camping out in line waiting for a hot movie premiere is so traumatic because sleeping on the ground gives me a sore back and I wake up with all-over body aches and cold sweaty damp feet from having slept with my shoes on all night . . . SO HOW CAN I POSSIBLY ENJOY THE MOVIE??

OH. MAH. GAWD.

LIFE, YOU ARE SO CRUEL! :tresmauvaisehumeur:

I have new neighbours. :)

But . . . the mother is too old and the daughter is too young. :( :tresmauvaisehumeur:

OH. MAH. GAWD. :vatefaire:

A woman on an adult dating site asked me how long and wide is my penis but my tape measure was in the other room. Instead of getting up from my comfortable leather chair, I simply told her I'm a eunuch and then I put her on ignore for inconveniencing me. :vatefaire:

-Canadian netflix isn't as good as American netflix!!!

Yes, but this first world problem has a solution.

Additional Comments:

I love ordering pizza over the phone but I don't like having to get up to answer the door. MAJOR INCONVENIENCE!

In university, my very rich roommate had this problem. The solution was that she would give me money and I'd go down to get the food (that we'd bought eat).

My first world problem from that was that my very rich roommate ordered too much food for us that I got fat.

Jay you are so hilarious! I love your first world problems! You make me laugh ;-)

Camping out in line waiting for a hot movie premiere is so traumatic because sleeping on the ground gives me a sore back and I wake up with all-over body aches and cold sweaty damp feet from having slept with my shoes on all night . . . SO HOW CAN I POSSIBLY ENJOY THE MOVIE??

OH. MAH. GAWD.

LIFE, YOU ARE SO CRUEL! :tresmauvaisehumeur:

I have new neighbours. :)

But . . . the mother is too old and the daughter is too young. :( :tresmauvaisehumeur:

OH. MAH. GAWD. :vatefaire:

A woman on an adult dating site asked me how long and wide is my penis but my tape measure was in the other room. Instead of getting up from my comfortable leather chair, I simply told her I'm a eunuch and then I put her on ignore for inconveniencing me. :vatefaire:

Cold chili

Fire alarm going off at 1 am because you opened the bathroom door and let the hot steam out. Great invention of the hush button.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

Cold chili

OH.

MAH.

GAWD.

_faint.jpg

Last year, when Canada Post released the limited edition Superman stamps I went to buy some but they were SOLD OUT AT THAT LOCATION! :tresmauvaisehumeur: :vatefaire: I had to go to another BUT there was no guarantee the other location hadn't already sold out!

LIFE, WHAT DID I DO TO ANGER YOU SO??

Edited by jay gatsby

I treated myself to a muffin with chocolate chips earlier this morning...

It becomes a first world problem when too much of the chocolate chips stick to the paper liner and I have to pick at it to get all the good stuff lol

For some reason, my i-phone wouldn't connect to the wi-fi at Montana's Restaurant, but my friend was able to on his i-phone.

Sending texts on my phone seem to be lagging a bit... its so frustrating when it takes that extra half a second for your message to be sent half way across the world.... How can I work like that .. LOLOL

Lube residue on my hands and struggling to open the package of a new brand I have started using. Then when I did, the hat inside got ripped too. Had to start over.

Embarassing.

Note to self: if using lube, open the package first before getting on hands.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

If it is that round packaging, it is terrible to open! I won't buy them anymore. I have had to resort to opening them with my teeth before, which I am sure doesn't look too sexy. lol

Lube residue on my hands and struggling to open the package of a new brand I have started using. Then when I did, the hat inside got ripped too. Had to start over.

Embarassing.

Note to self: if using lube, open the package first before getting on hands.

If it is that round packaging, it is terrible to open! I won't buy them anymore. I have had to resort to opening them with my teeth before, which I am sure doesn't look too sexy. lol

Exactly! I've done the teeth thing myself. They're called ONE and have replaced the Lifestyles they used to give out for free at the community centres.

When vacuuming the pool, I decided to go down a few steps into the water to get a better reach, forgetting that I had put my iPhone in my bathing suit pocket...It's dead :( ... and no backup since July 2014.