Tan lines... turn on or turn off ??

Tanlines... typically are a turn on to me.

Funny a few years ago we were travelling around England and my wife kept saying she wanted to go to a beach cause she wanted a tan! In ENGLAND!!!

More humorous in that she is already brown... doesn't need a tan. LOL.

While humming the lines from the Walrus about getting a tan standing in the English rain, I drove her to Lowestoff, where we were sandblasted for a few minutes before making our way to visit my cousin... I then took her to bath for the spa... but no, she wanted a beach... We ended up at Lands End where she disappeared for an hour... turns out she had found a beach not far from Lands End. So we drove over to it, and she spent an hour getting knocked over by waves. I believe she did manage to get a little bit of a tan, but I couldn't tell the difference. Note the attached picture has nothing to do with this story. lol.

2738254c1b4a7d3eccf9f75a9ac180e4.jpg

• Like 1

Guest 1***otd**

I believe that tan lines are the counter signs of sensual come hither...... I think they're hot ta ta ta ta

This pic is captioned 'Kiss my tan lines'. I like kissing tan lines... :)

tumblr_oq1cc99EkS1v588nwo1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

Guest 1***otd**

That's great Victoria ..... I'm sure it'll look awesome and sexy as all get go

I'm working on making some tanning blockers in different designs from adhesive vinyl. Too many ideas right now, so I'm just going to start with the Canada flag for the lead in to our Canada Day celebration. If that goes well, I may have some photos to share. PM if you want in on the fun.

More designs would follow. Also available in colours so you can just wear them instead. I'm picking up a batch of club logos tomorrow to test out at my favourite club.

Good for spray tans, too.

• Like 1