Recession Rates Massage

Waiting for a relpy about a rub and tug here in Halifax via a PM. I see that all the posts were accidentally deleted. Someone please tell me we have atleast a few options:wink:!!

(just moved)

As far as I know MPs in Halifax are non-existent at the moment but if you check out Willow or Cathy Hfxdom they both get great recommendations and may be offering what your looking for. I cant speak for myself just going off of what I have read.

Also ladies if I left someone out don't feel slighted those two fine ladies were just the first two that came to mind!

I can confirm that they were operating from a location on the Bedford Highway less than a year ago. At least, it was advertised as Brandy's, and I had seen her many times when she was on Dutch Village Rd, though the only woman there was not someone I had seen before. It crossed my mind that it might have just been someone using Brandy's name, but probably not - the type of set-up was the same, it was still primarily a very relaxing and skilled massage, with extras available. It was all very nice, and the only bbbj to completion I can recall from an SP, but the location was too awkward to reach for my tastes - some distance away, and nowhere to park.

I am still offering the same great massage from my immaculate home.

You will receive much more than a rub and tug from me. I have a one year diplima in massage and you have a full menu to choose from! :icon_wink:

I have had the pleasure of meeting her and I fully agree that Cathy provides an excellent massage. Super nice lady with a firm yet soothing touch.

A la prochaine