what to do with your wallet

i always bring my wallet and cell phone with me to a session and have never really worried about it, even when i'm taking a shower and even less when i'm joined in the shower ;)

i would rather have the items on me than in my car, for my piece of mind anyway...more chance of the car getting stolen.

And for the women i've seen, i have trust in them to not do such things and always have good vibes from them :) They respect me and i respect them.

• Like 1

Well I'm new to this hobby, having seen my first SP just last week. I was made to feel comfortable and welcome as soon as I entered the room. I had a wonderful time and at no time did I have any concerns. I left my cell phone on the desk and my id was in my jacket pocket. I would like to think that clients would exercise due diligence when screening for prospective ladies, just as the ladies would when screening prospective clients. If I had any concerns about privacy, safety, etc., I would not pursue a date with that particular SP. In order for both parties to get the most enjoyment of the encounter, they need to feel comfortable with each. If the trust isn't there then the comfort level won't be either.

• Like 2

Just thought I'd post this in this thread for a bit of humour

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough ti think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 yr old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. Its impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they get in to the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you,while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, and again on the 17th, 20th, 24th &29th. Also January 1st & 4th. Twice on the 8th, again on the 16th, and 20th, two times yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99.

• Like 3

I never really have to hide anything, i dont have a cc and i only have my debit (so easily replaced). The only thing i normally do that is out of the ordinary is tak my phone(s) off my belt and put them in my pocket, but thats just so that they dont accidentally fall off my belt as im putting it back on and i forget it at the ladys place.

This hobby is all about discretion and trust, if you dont trust the lady your about to see then dont go, its all a leap of faith.

A wallet is one of the few things that has never been left behind at my location. But just about everything else has. I've even had guys get out to the car without their prescription glasses. (Actually, this happens surprisingly often.) I've learned to ask people to put their watches, cell phones, sun glasses, prescription glasses, whatever in their shoes. No way will they be able to get out the door without them if they're in their shoes.

• Like 1

A wallet is one of the few things that has never been left behind at my location. But just about everything else has. I've even had guys get out to the car without their prescription glasses. (Actually, this happens surprisingly often.) I've learned to ask people to put their watches, cell phones, sun glasses, prescription glasses, whatever in their shoes. No way will they be able to get out the door without them if they're in their shoes.

as a person who wears glasses... i dont get how you forget those lol, i understand after some encounters the world is a bit fuzzy... but not that fuzzy lol

• Like 1

I very much agree that having to hide your belongings is a big problem. I always make sure I'm with my client for mutual reassurance. I now always ask my visitor if he has everything and to check again if in doubt. I had a guest once forget a personal item and arranging a time for him to come back and collect it was a bit stressful, not to mention indiscreet if a neighbor were to see, or if he knocked at the wrong time. It's equally important to remember to check your pockets, wrists, feet for both socks on, hat on head, scarf, etc. Winter is the worst season for forgetting these things. :) It's no longer a surprise to what has been asked to come back for.

• Like 3

When the client goes to the washroom, I follow them and go into another room. I had one client recently go to the washroom and I went back in the bedroom for 2 seconds to collect any garbage and he popped his head out of the bathroom. Like he thought I was going to rifle through his things.

I can understand to a degree because I have left clients in a bedroom and often wonder if they will start going through my things since I don't know them but I don't leave anything lying around that I would be worried about.

There has to be a trust on both sides and until that is established, people will be wary of other people's actions. I get it and am not offended. When a client leaves the room, so do I because I don't want them to even think that in the first place.

• Like 2

So right, seriously no need to bring 22 items to her place, just bring your smile,hard-on,cash and your happy personality!

If you need to hide your belongings there is a BIG problem!

an interesting topic ... it must be since the discussion started nearly 5 years ago

my first encounter, in 1978 ... my wallet was hidden under the mattress in my hotel room ... mobile phones (as we think of them today) had not been invented

I will admit, for my first couple of encounters after becoming a hobbyist in 2011, I did put my belongings out of sight in my hotel room, but I didn't go so far as to put them in the room safe

since then, as I got more comfortable, I have not worried about leaving things out in the open

if the lady is well known on cerb (or elsewhere), you've read the recommendations (or reviews) ... there should not be anything to worry about

on the other hand, if I set something up via another channel with no way to verify the lady's reputation, I would probably hide my stuff ... but with cerb -- why would I need another channel ???

cheers ...