Travel destinations you'd like to visit

I have always wanted to visit Iceland.

And I am hoping some day to travel around the Maritime provinces with maybe a little pop-up trailer. Although I can't even imagine trying anything like that with our puppy/beast. Maybe he'll settle down in a few years.

And I'd love to return to northern Ontario someday. Nipigon is lovely!

Guest K***e D****ls

Anyone who's met me knows I travel a lot and all over the globe. It's one of the biggest thrills for me. But one special little trip I'm doing this spring is Ottawa's Tulip Festival for the very first time, which I am super excited about! I love flowers and the history behind this festival (which one cerb gent was very helpful in filling me in on) is quite interesting.

Guest P*rry

I'm in need of serenity and would love to try a yoga/meditation centre for a week. This would be a first for me.

I hear nice things about Sivananda Ashram Yoga Camp in Val Morin. Has anyone had first hand experience with it?

Comments?

I will finally visit a city that I have wanted to see forever. New Orleans. I have travelled through the American South but have somehow never been in this city. I will be working nearby and have arranged some time afterwards to see the city just before Mardi Gras. I won't see the main event but I will see some parades and second lines, etc.

I'm preparing by watching "Treme" and listening to Alan Toussaint, Dr John, Louis Armstrong, etc., etc.

Turks and Caicos!!

In an average year the Turks and Caicos Islands have 350 days of sunshine.

The average temperature on the Turks and Caicos Islands ranges between 85° and 90°F (29°-32°C) from June to October, sometimes reaching the mid-90s (35°C), especially in the late summer months. From November to May the average temperature is 80° to 84°F (27°-29°C).

Water temperature in the summer is 82° to 84°F (28°-29°C) and in winter about 74° to 78°F (23°-26°C).

One word..... PARADISE!

If I am lucky the next pleasure trip will be a trip to the Big Apple with a beautiful sexy lady for a few days if amazing fun and to see Les Miz on Broadway.

After all these years I'm finally going to Sin City! Vegas baby! Can't hardly wait.

Great place, been a bunch of times... I always find it funny when they call it sin city, cause amsterdam should be named that... Get everything there lol...unlike Vegas.

Definitely want to return to Santorini some day....simply an amazing place. Rhodes and Crete are also very impressive.

Having visited 64 countries and lived in 3, my most recent trip was Sochi, Russia, which I Gladly replaced a family member who could not go, as a cousin of mine was one of our athletes performing there, very beautiful place, people were super accommodating and friendly.but my dream trip would be go to to Australia And/or New Zealand

I would love to go to New York and take in some Broadway Shows and dine in some amazing resturants.

I'n fortunate to have treavelled to most continents but have to say Australia and New Zealand are not on the travelled list and at the top of my bucket list.

Here are some travel destinations I would really like to visit and spend a week or two at each location.

In order of preference:

1. Each Canadian province & territory
  2. Scotland
  3. England
  4. France
  5. Japan
  6. Australia
  7. The Caribbean

Guest c**io**m7

Rumor has it I will be seeing Paris, France this July for work. Looking forward to it.

Where do I start? I love travelling and have been fortunate enough to have visited throughout NA, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Asia. Future goals are to visit South East Asia for a foodie tour and some Eastern European countries.