What was the last thing you purchased?

Tuxedo rental for a friend's upcoming wedding. Gonna look dapper! (don't get to use that word enough)

A Smirnoff caesar and Coors Light for myself and my friend at the Heart concert.

Groceries. Hot sauce, onion, pepper, bananas, lettuce, sliced chicken, some low fat salad dressing, and garbage bags.

Fresh (right off the boat) tuna and swordfish (one of the beauties of living in NL and being connected) for the grill tomorrow. Paired with the right wine it's gonna be awesome!

• Like 2

Air effects instead of febreeze cause it was on sale. Now my house stinks like cheap car freshner. Gross!

You could hang Little Tree car fresheners throughout the house. I can get you a discount. One year when we opened up deer camp to air it out before Fall, it was so nasty/musty we hung about 20 up. When we went back later , camp smelled like a cherry blossom, but so did our gear and deer weren't into it! lol

I went grocery shopping and DID NOT SPEND $300!!! (Yeeeeeehaw)

Hams - that's right, plural. It's like eating bacon's little sister, when she reaches legal age. Bacon doesn't mind either.

A new Christmas Light controller from Light-o-Rama....adding another 16 channels to my lawn display this year!